Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

Reviews for Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

They are very professional and reliable

"Weve been using the Take Time Home Cleaning for a few years and highly recommend them. They are very professional and reliable. The rotational deep cleaning idea makes sense and works well. The teams cleaning my home have remained pretty consistent over time."

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome service

Excellent job! Very communicative and great attention to detail. Will absolutely book them again .

Lillie Greer
Lillie Greer

Impressed

This was the first time I had ever used a cleaning service and was so impressed! Team was so friendly and professional. We will absolutely use them again!

Amazing service

Amazing service - I have been using them for years and I would highly recommend them

Ervin Cole
Ervin Cole

Drawing room

Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services did such an amazing job cleaning our house. They were so detailed with everything. I hope to see them again soon ! Definitely recommend you guys to anyone who is looking for home cleaning services!

Libby
Libby
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Top to bottom/ weekly cleans

From the first phone call , I received email confirmation, on my clean, and did not have to worry if cleaners would arrive . They arrived on time , very professional looking , and friendly . The clean was beyond my expectations. I have recommended the company to many of my co -workers , and my sister in law has hired them as well .

ken t.
ken t.
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Home Cleaning

Take Time is very professional and takes the extra effort to do a in-home estimate so that there are no surprises after the first clean. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review! We look forward to assisting you again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Amazing

Amazing company with well trained staff. They are very helpful and best prices in the city. They also help out with habit for humanity as well and other causes aswell.. 5 stars all the way

Thank you for your business and the review.

Cleaning service

I am very pleased with Take Time services
Due to personnel issues At one point I was finding it difficult to maintain my home to my expectations.
The representative I have is fantastic I am very very pleased. My house always looks great after she leaves. She is most friendly & very professional when doing her job.
I recommend this business to any one who requires house cleaning. I could not have made a better choice in company.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Destiny Raven
Destiny Raven

Home cleaning

My 3-year old daughter is suffering from Atopic Dermatitis and I’m so cautious about what could trigger the attack. I know I already did everything but she still got rashes. Her doctor suggested that it could be dust mites so we should have general home cleaning. With the help of Take Time, our home is dust-mite free and my daughter is healthy. I will surely have their service regularly.

Thank you for your business and the review Destiny.

More about Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

Take Time Home Cleaning is Winnipeg's Multiple Award Winning full-service cleaning company. Looking for a reliable, bonded and fully-trained professional house cleaner or cleaner for your commercial operation? Let us take the stress off you and do the job right every time. Locally owned and operated since 2009, we have ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Winnipeg?