Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

Reviews for Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

ken t.
ken t.

Home Cleaning

Take Time is very professional and takes the extra effort to do a in-home estimate so that there are no surprises after the first clean. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review! We look forward to assisting you again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Amazing

Amazing company with well trained staff. They are very helpful and best prices in the city. They also help out with habit for humanity as well and other causes aswell.. 5 stars all the way

Thank you for your business and the review.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Cleaning service

I am very pleased with Take Time services
Due to personnel issues At one point I was finding it difficult to maintain my home to my expectations.
The representative I have is fantastic I am very very pleased. My house always looks great after she leaves. She is most friendly & very professional when doing her job.
I recommend this business to any one who requires house cleaning. I could not have made a better choice in company.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Destiny Raven
Destiny Raven

Home cleaning

My 3-year old daughter is suffering from Atopic Dermatitis and I’m so cautious about what could trigger the attack. I know I already did everything but she still got rashes. Her doctor suggested that it could be dust mites so we should have general home cleaning. With the help of Take Time, our home is dust-mite free and my daughter is healthy. I will surely have their service regularly.

Thank you for your business and the review Destiny.

mariebarr482
mariebarr482

Home cleaning

This is the first time we ever had our home professionally cleaned. I am amazed at how clean my home looks. Take Time did an wonderful job. Really getting into corners and making items sparkle. The cleaners were very friendly and thorough. The price was great too. If you want a clean home call them. Spring is right around the corner, it’s the perfect time.

Thank you for your business and the review Marie.

Jeff in Winnipeg
Jeff in Winnipeg

Home cleaning

Take Time did a excellent job of making my home so clean and sparkle. I am so satisfied with the job they did. They had amazing prices as well. Rated 10/10

Thank you Jeff, we are so pleased to hear the cleaning went well. Please don't hesitate to tell your family and friends.

482brooklyn in Winnipeg
482brooklyn in Winnipeg

Home cleaning

Time cleaning has been doing an outstanding job of our regular bi-monthly cleaning
They also did a top-to -bottom cleaning for our recent move.
I have told all my friends and relatives of the superb job that their courteous ,professional and friendly staff accomplished for us and would highly recommend their services to others.
They consistently rate 9/10 in all aspects of service
P.Robson

Thanks so much Paul. We really appreciate your feedback.

More about Take Time Home Cleaning & Lifestyle Services

Take Time Home Cleaning is Winnipeg's Multiple Award Winning full-service cleaning company. Looking for a reliable, bonded and fully-trained professional house cleaner or cleaner for your commercial operation? Let us take the stress off you and do the job right every time. Locally owned and operated since 2009, we have ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Winnipeg?