24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

Reviews for 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

KNL in Mississauga
KNL in Mississauga

Duplicate a lost fob for my car.

I needed a duplicate fob for my car to replace a lost one. Joseph came to my door and created one within minutes. He showed his experience, efficiency and ability by creating an exact match that worked after at less than half the price of a dealer's quote. He was also very genial and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Re-key House

Joseph was professional and knowledgeable. I had the unlikely issue of very difficult locks which did not have standard hardware. Required whole mechanism to be repaired. Joseph went to the store and bought the hardware himself, on my behalf. Took much longer than he or I expected, however he ensured the job was done even though he had to stay much later. Very satisfied with the service and wouldn’t hesitate to call Joseph again.

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your business

Joseph

Deborah stewart in Toronto
Deborah stewart in Toronto

Replaced car jeys

Easy and great fast service
Came to me job done right and well

Would use again without hesitation
Good price for duplication of car keys. Much less than dealer
Came when they said they would too

Justin
Justin

Change of locks

The owner personally came to change the locks and resolved any issues I had with a previous installation of locks to my home. I was satisfied with his personal professionalism.

V in Old Toronto
V in Old Toronto

Keys locked in the trunk

I locked my car keys in the trunk. Called 24 seven locksmith company, Dave the dispatch was very nice and helpful. The technician from 24 Locksmith arrived within 25 minutes and unlocked my car in 3 minutes.

We appreciate your business, thank you so much

Slava
Slava

Mazda 3 key replacement

Great experience very profeccional guy. Does the job at the best price. Don't wast your time on expensive dealerships.

Mike in Old Toronto
Mike in Old Toronto

Car key replacement

I lost my car keys and the locksmith arrived in 15 minutes and was able to get me new keys on site. Very hapoy with the service and would definitely recommend!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Truck e450 2009

Thank you for your service , was really quick, honest, got two keys in the same price of one key from another company, will use it for sure in the future

Jo in Richmond Hill
Jo in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-key of 2 Doors + 1 new lock

Daniel came at the time he said he would. He told us the locks were old and he could not guarantee the re-key would be successful. We asked him to try and he was successful for 2 of the doors. He was polite and efficient. We would definitely use him again.

Eliran in Vancouver
Eliran in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Locksmith

I lost my car keys to my Dodge Grand Caravan 2015
Called a locksmith company,the dispatch was very nice and helpful.
Technician called me to verify all my details
Daniel from 24 Locksmith came within 20 minutes
And ask for my ID and Registration made sure the car is mine , open the Vehicle ,and in 5 minutes I had 2 keys with remotes .
5 stars guys !!
If someone ask me I would definitely recommend 24/7 locksmith Toronto
What an amazing service !!!!
Thank you !!!

Thank you for your business!

More about 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

Need a new set of locks? Locked out of your house or apartment? Lost your car keys? Car lockout? Cannot unlock your trunk? We have a solution to all of your Keys & Locks troubles! 24 Seven locksmith Toronto offers professional locksmith and security services. We are available 24 hours ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Toronto?