24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

Reviews for 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

Justin
Justin

Change of locks

The owner personally came to change the locks and resolved any issues I had with a previous installation of locks to my home. I was satisfied with his personal professionalism.

V in Old Toronto
V in Old Toronto

Keys locked in the trunk

I locked my car keys in the trunk. Called 24 seven locksmith company, Dave the dispatch was very nice and helpful. The technician from 24 Locksmith arrived within 25 minutes and unlocked my car in 3 minutes.

We appreciate your business, thank you so much

Slava
Slava

Mazda 3 key replacement

Great experience very profeccional guy. Does the job at the best price. Don't wast your time on expensive dealerships.

Mike in Old Toronto
Mike in Old Toronto

Car key replacement

I lost my car keys and the locksmith arrived in 15 minutes and was able to get me new keys on site. Very hapoy with the service and would definitely recommend!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Truck e450 2009

Thank you for your service , was really quick, honest, got two keys in the same price of one key from another company, will use it for sure in the future

Jo in Richmond Hill
Jo in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-key of 2 Doors + 1 new lock

Daniel came at the time he said he would. He told us the locks were old and he could not guarantee the re-key would be successful. We asked him to try and he was successful for 2 of the doors. He was polite and efficient. We would definitely use him again.

Eliran in Vancouver
Eliran in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Locksmith

I lost my car keys to my Dodge Grand Caravan 2015
Called a locksmith company,the dispatch was very nice and helpful.
Technician called me to verify all my details
Daniel from 24 Locksmith came within 20 minutes
And ask for my ID and Registration made sure the car is mine , open the Vehicle ,and in 5 minutes I had 2 keys with remotes .
5 stars guys !!
If someone ask me I would definitely recommend 24/7 locksmith Toronto
What an amazing service !!!!
Thank you !!!

Thank you for your business!

Giddy in Old Toronto
Giddy in Old Toronto

Rekeying 4 locks

Prompt, on time, at first advised new locks, however persisted with rekeying locks, was successful, did efficient job & inexpensive. The technician was polite and patient to explain what he was doing, he certainly knew his job, would definitely use him again.

Thank you for your business.
We will be happy to work for you Again.

CW in Toronto
CW in Toronto

EXCELLENT Technician and perfect work (installation of 2 Security Locks)

I wanted to purchase and get two security deadbolt locks installed, but I needed a professional for this job.

I searched the website and 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto had a great and easy to navigate website. Of course I did my due diligence by looking for ratings/reviews and saw this company had high ones on HomeStars.

The gentleman I spoke to was so friendly and took down my information -- I explained it was not an emergency and I could wait for this project. The technician, Dani, called within 5 minutes and we set an appointment for later in the day (March 2, 2018).

Dani arrived right on time, examined my door and frame, and went to select the locks that were best for the job and matched my door fixtures. He gave me a choice between the regular locking mechanism or high security locking...of course I selected high security (no sales pressure at all) and gave me the quote for the job.

Oh my goodness...Dani took about 30 minutes to install 2 high security deadbolt locks in a thick door with a hard metal door frame. The finish work is perfect. Dani is so highly skilled and professional...you can see the pride in his work.

Thank you so very much 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto and Dani!!! I truly appreciate your service and work.

Thank you for your business. We are glad to provide reliable service to our clients :)

Queenie Chung from North York
Queenie Chung from North York

Changing locks

Was trying to install a smart lock but had some complications due to a stripped screw head. The smart lock wasn’t the easiest thing to install but Daniel was patiently trying different things to make sure the installation is successful.

It was a pleasure to help you Queenie! 24 Seven Locksmith is here for you 24 hours 7 days a week! We look forward to helping you in the future.

More about 24 Seven Locksmith Toronto

Need a new set of locks? Locked out of your house or apartment? Lost your car keys? Car lockout? Cannot unlock your trunk?

We have a solution to all of your Keys & Locks troubles! 24 Seven locksmith Toronto offers professional locksmith and security services.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year around including holidays!

Affordable prices are suitable for every budget! Service Calls are just $10. Other services start from $35. Give us a call for free estimate for your project.

******* 24/7 EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH SERVICES *********

*********** Commercial Locksmith Assignments *************
Emergency Lockout Assistance
Emergency Lock repair
Secure lock installation
Entry without keys and keypad locks
Master key replacement
Duplication an cutting of keys
Deadbolts, Padlocks, Door knobs installation or repair