A & J Renovation

Basement Renovation
Markham ON

Reviews for A & J Renovation

Basement renovation.

Great contractor. Will definitely recommend. Very flexible and good in time management. If any issue will come back and fix it quickly.

Ying in Toronto
Ying in Toronto

Basement renovation

A & J Renovation
Markham

They are professional, on-time, efficient and high-standarded. Top-notch service is above and beyond my expectations! I had many renovations in my life before and this is the best experience l have ever had! Thanks for the help of Jerry, Kevin and Mr. Lin!

Judith
Judith
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement and bar

A&J Renovation did work in the passed of my old house,so i know the exceptional quality of their work. So for our new house we're continue to choosing A&J Renovation!! Excellent finish on the house. All questions or enquires were responded to immediately. And completed the project on time. Great company. Thanks for the work.

Lisa z.
Lisa z.

Basement

They work very hard, their work are professional, fine, efficient. Also they always think about customer and they try to do the best to make customers satisfied.

Hey Lisa , thanks for writing this review , hope to work with you again in the future.

andy
andy

basement renovation

Jerry did an amazing job on my basement。Their workmanship is superb and they were a pleasure to deal with. They listened to what I had envisioned and made suggestions when necessary! I will absolutely have them back for my next project.

Hey Andy , hope to work with you again in the future.

Kitchen and Basement renovation

I finished my basement with them. The good thing about them is if something missing or any problem , Jerry is always responsive and fixes the issues. Quick and on schedule contractor with reasonable pricing. I really recommend them!

Hey Hooman, , thanks for writing this review, hope to work with you again in the future.

Emily
Emily

kitchen

I would like to thank A&J Renovation for helping us to build our first house.Jerry gave us great direction and advice on the steps by step it took to get into our own home. We have been in our home now for a couple months, building went smoothly and we have had no problems at all, A&J Renovation will be highly recommended to all of our friends!!!

Hey Emily , thanks for writing this review, also we really enjoyed working on your project and hope to work with you again in the future.

More about A & J Renovation

AJ Renovation Inc. is your one stop for all your renovation needs. We are the experts when it comes to residential and commercial renovations, and construction. We pride ourselves on our personal attention to detail, quality materials, and exceptional customer service.