A & J Renovation

Reviews for A & J Renovation

Lisa z.
Lisa z.

Basement

They work very hard, their work are professional, fine, efficient. Also they always think about customer and they try to do the best to make customers satisfied.

Hey Lisa , thanks for writing this review , hope to work with you again in the future.

andy
andy

basement renovation

Jerry did an amazing job on my basement。Their workmanship is superb and they were a pleasure to deal with. They listened to what I had envisioned and made suggestions when necessary! I will absolutely have them back for my next project.

Hey Andy , hope to work with you again in the future.

hooman.masoumi
hooman.masoumi

Kitchen and Basement renovation

I finished my basement with them. The good thing about them is if something missing or any problem , Jerry is always responsive and fixes the issues. Quick and on schedule contractor with reasonable pricing. I really recommend them!

Hey Hooman, , thanks for writing this review, hope to work with you again in the future.

Emily
Emily

kitchen

I would like to thank A&J Renovation for helping us to build our first house.Jerry gave us great direction and advice on the steps by step it took to get into our own home. We have been in our home now for a couple months, building went smoothly and we have had no problems at all, A&J Renovation will be highly recommended to all of our friends!!!

Hey Emily , thanks for writing this review, also we really enjoyed working on your project and hope to work with you again in the future.

More about A & J Renovation

AJ Renovation Inc. is your one stop for all your renovation needs. We are the experts when it comes to residential and commercial renovations, and construction. We pride ourselves on our personal attention to detail, quality materials, and exceptional customer service.