Monaco Lights

Toronto ON M6C 3X6

Reviews for Monaco Lights

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Chandeliers installed

We’ve used Monaco Lighting for all our Chandelier installs and we’re delighted with the end product. This team is highly professional and offer high quality service. They took care in our home! We strongly recommend this team for all your lighting fixture installs!

Alon in Oakville
Alon in Oakville

Chandelier install

Dmitri and Simon arrived on time, were friendly and professional and did a great job installing our crystal chandelier.

I would highly recommend them and will be asking them to do more electrical work for me in the future.

Thanks alon! You were the perfect customer

getsby in Richmond Hill
getsby in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

amazing chandelier\fixture installation

Like other reviewers said, Monaco Lights crew were absolutely friendly, punctual and professional. Exactly the service I wanted! Dimitri and his partner (simon?) went above and beyond to make sure their service met your expectation. price is quite reasonable. I'll refer them to my neighbours. also highly recommend them for anyone who need chandelier\fixture installation.

Thank you for the review! Your light looks amazing

Denny in Toronto
Denny in Toronto

Chandalier removal and installation

DimItri and Simon came over to remove my old chandelier and replaced it with a new one. My wife and I are super happy with the new chandelier! They did a great job with the installation.

Dimitri and Simon were both very careful of my walls and floors. Most importantly they got the job done safely.

I would definitely recommend them to my friends!

Thanks denny! The light looks amazing!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Chandelier Removal and Installation

Exactly what I was looking for! Very professional, hard working with consideration to make sure nothing gets scratched or damaged. As a Realtor, I took their card to refer them.

Thanks aleks, the chandelier looks amazing!

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

*==*Chandelier Installations *=*

Guys from Monaco Lights were amazingly professional, friendly and provided great service. It was not easy job putting up rain drop pendant in the dining area but these guys made this possible. Dining area turned out to be one of the talking space in my home. They provided very reasonable & competitive quote., left place in a very neat condition. Considering my experience with the team of Monaco Lights , I highly recommend them for chandelier installation. Again, Thanks Monaco Lights team for the difficult pendant installation at my home.

Thanks satosh, was a fun time that day!

More about Monaco Lights

Hello there, we are Monaco Lights & Decor Specialists in Chandelier and exotic Home decor products & services
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?