Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M6M 4G6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Reviews for Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

John & Dianne
John & Dianne
1 review Gravenhurst, ON

Painting

Ricarrdo did an excellent job painting our entire home including our garage & front doors. His attention to detail and suggestions was greatly appreciated and he fixed a couple of problem areas without request. His ability to work around other contractors was challenging at times but he managed to maintain his good humour and professionalism at all times. We highly recommend him.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Exterior Doors and Windows

Riccardo was prompt, cordial, efficient and professional. He was careful to sand down the surfaces thoroughly and filled in a few spots of damage without being asked. Our place looks great. Thank you!

Joe in Minden
Joe in Minden
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Interior Wood Refinishing, Refresh and Wallpaper

"Our wood lodge looks amazing! The wood grain now has depth, been restored and enhanced the ambiance we were seeking."

Honest, consistent work ethic and on time.
Loyal to serve one customer at a time until job completion and customer satisfaction. Uses a multistep process to maximize the finish. Very experienced and helpful.
Willingness to listen and always concerned about customer approval.
Great pride in workmanship, passionate second generation family business.
Razer Edge Painting and Interior Decor is a preferred contractor for:

David Ranch Resort Inc.
Joe Miller
Director

Thanks so much for your review Joe im looking forward to doing more work for you.

nigelratkinson
nigelratkinson
0 reviews Minden, ON

Paint exterior of our house

Very good workmanship,our house was painted quickly and very well done. Job site was keep clean and organized.
Would highly recommend and price was very fair.

Thanks so much Nigel/Gina for your review . I appreciate it very much.i do love what i do.thanks again.Hope to do more work for you in the future .

parrspoint
parrspoint
0 reviews Minden, ON

Painting board and batten outside, as well as varethaning woodwork inside, a little corner drywall repair and repainting where repaired.

Rick was very accommodating, pleasant and a good worker. He did a really good job and he was very helpful. I would recommend him.

Thanks for your review Doreen great to hear you were another happy customer .

Condo painting

Filled in all the holes leftover from previous owner and gave a fresh coat of paint. Place looks like new. Friendly, courteous, and got the job done in a timely manner. I did spend a bit of time cleaning up some paint drips/splatter from the floors. Would call again for future jobs.

I'd like to thank you for honesty on my review. unfortunately some times drops of paint will get away with out notice. So thanks for making me more aware for future projects thanks again .

Heather
Heather
1 review Minden, ON

Interior painting

The inside of our house needed painting and some wall repairs done prior to. The work was done in a timely and very professional manner. The job done was definitely a job of quality and we were thrilled with the work and have already booked them for exterior painting this spring.

Hi Heather I would like to thank you for your review. I'm looking forward to doing your exterior. thanks again

Blake O.
Blake O.
1 review Minden, ON

PAINTING

Amazingly clean. Completed work quickly. Actually a person who really worked when at work!!
Very competitive pricing
Highly recommend

Thank you so much Blake for your review I hope moving forward I can do more work for you. its greatly appreciated .I take pride in my work .

More about Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Good day my name is Riccardo Owner and operator of Razer Edge Painting & interior decor. I have over forty years experience in all aspects of painting and decorating. I was trained by my father who immigrated to Canada in 1957 with painting trade in hand. At a very young ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?