Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Toronto ON M6M 4G6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Reviews for Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

nigelratkinson
nigelratkinson
0 reviews Minden, ON

Paint exterior of our house

Very good workmanship,our house was painted quickly and very well done. Job site was keep clean and organized.
Would highly recommend and price was very fair.

Thanks so much Nigel/Gina for your review . I appreciate it very much.i do love what i do.thanks again.Hope to do more work for you in the future .

parrspoint
parrspoint
0 reviews Minden, ON

Painting board and batten outside, as well as varethaning woodwork inside, a little corner drywall repair and repainting where repaired.

Rick was very accommodating, pleasant and a good worker. He did a really good job and he was very helpful. I would recommend him.

Thanks for your review Doreen great to hear you were another happy customer .

Condo painting

Filled in all the holes leftover from previous owner and gave a fresh coat of paint. Place looks like new. Friendly, courteous, and got the job done in a timely manner. I did spend a bit of time cleaning up some paint drips/splatter from the floors. Would call again for future jobs.

I'd like to thank you for honesty on my review. unfortunately some times drops of paint will get away with out notice. So thanks for making me more aware for future projects thanks again .

Heather
Heather
1 review Minden, ON

Interior painting

The inside of our house needed painting and some wall repairs done prior to. The work was done in a timely and very professional manner. The job done was definitely a job of quality and we were thrilled with the work and have already booked them for exterior painting this spring.

Hi Heather I would like to thank you for your review. I'm looking forward to doing your exterior. thanks again

Blake O.
Blake O.
1 review Minden, ON

PAINTING

Amazingly clean. Completed work quickly. Actually a person who really worked when at work!!
Very competitive pricing
Highly recommend

Thank you so much Blake for your review I hope moving forward I can do more work for you. its greatly appreciated .I take pride in my work .

More about Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Good day my name is Riccardo Owner and operator of Razer Edge Painting & interior decor. I have over forty years experience in all aspects of painting and decorating. I was trained by my father who immigrated to Canada in 1957 with painting trade in hand. At a very young age my dad would take my brother and I to work week ends and summer holiday. We slowly learned this trade with out even realizing it. So if you're looking for an honest painter with old school experience then i'm your man. I take pride in what i do and quality comes first. So if you're looking for a quicky look some where else.