Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Toronto ON M6M 4G6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Reviews for Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Heather
Heather
1 review Minden, ON

Interior painting

The inside of our house needed painting and some wall repairs done prior to. The work was done in a timely and very professional manner. The job done was definitely a job of quality and we were thrilled with the work and have already booked them for exterior painting this spring.

Hi Heather I would like to thank you for your review. I'm looking forward to doing your exterior. thanks again

Blake O.
Blake O.
1 review Minden, ON

PAINTING

Amazingly clean. Completed work quickly. Actually a person who really worked when at work!!
Very competitive pricing
Highly recommend

Thank you so much Blake for your review I hope moving forward I can do more work for you. its greatly appreciated .I take pride in my work .

More about Razer Edge Painting & Interior Decor.

Good day my name is Riccardo Owner and operator of Razer Edge Painting & interior decor. I have over forty years experience in all aspects of painting and decorating. I was trained by my father who immigrated to Canada in 1957 with painting trade in hand. At a very young age my dad would take my brother and I to work week ends and summer holiday. We slowly learned this trade with out even realizing it. So if you're looking for an honest painter with old school experience then i'm your man. I take pride in what i do and quality comes first. So if you're looking for a quicky look some where else.