Window & Gutter Cleaning
Window & Gutter Cleaning
In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Reviews for In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

gutters in Brampton
gutters in Brampton

gutters

My gutters were stuffed with leaves and ice. Julian was over at our home the week it was nasty weather. He could not do anything that day but he came back on sunday to clean my gutters. This is the first time we have used In 2 blue and my husband and myself are very happy with his work and appreciate julian for comimg here on a Sunday. Will have all my windows cleaned by him this summer. Thanks again Laurie K

Hello Laurie , I don't like to be defeated by anything and that includes temperamental weather! ! I appreciate the recognition you have given me, you were a very gracious host. All the best!

Isabelle
Isabelle

Window Cleaning - Superb Job!

647 921 2258
Brampton
L6S 3G7

Julian and his team member did a superb job cleaning the windows at our 2.5 story home. They sparkle and shine and look like new. They were respectful of our home, clean and precise in their work. We will definitely be hiring them again.

It was a pleasure to serve you at your very beautiful home! It was one of the best properties I have done with hands down the best view in the city! All the best to you and your family!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eaves Cleaning

Weather was colder than expected. Debris in the gutter was frozen. Julian’s crew was at my place three times to finish the job. There were no extra charge and no complaint. They also advised me that since the gutter was not that dirty, it only need to be cleaned once every two to three years. They provided honest opinion rather than trying to get more business. The price Julian quoted was also very reasonable. I definitely would call them back couple years later. I also would recommend them to anyone who need their service.

Thank you for your kind endorsement. I do my best to be honest with everyone because you run into quite a few dishonest people in this business. I believe it is not about how much revenue I receive but how much value both parties receive!

You were a great Host! I hope there will be many more as pleasing as you!

zz in Etobicoke
zz in Etobicoke

Determined and Thorough

Julian and his worker worked very hard. Turned out that the rain did not stop while they were doing the work. They did not stop either.

We had them do the eaves + windows inside and out, + screens. They have not finished yet, but i am writing a review because these young men are great. I will get them back in the spring again.

I am satisfied with the work - can see out of the windows and clean screens sure make a difference. He cleaned all the ledges and when he pulled the sofa away from the window asked me for a broom . HE even swept the floor from where the chipmunks made a mess.

Good work -- glad we gave you the business.

It was our pleasure to do so. We usually stop with the rain but we felt the service could still be done with the light rain. We knew you would appreciate the work done in any condition.

Those chipmunks sure love your sunroom, as anyone would! Look forward to the spring

Kind Regards,

Vera in Toronto
Vera in Toronto

gutter cleaning

Had the Gutters cleaned by Julian and his helper What an exceptional job they did. I did not realize there was so much junk in the gutters.I will deliberately have them on my call list for the windows at summertime Job well done

Persha & Joe

Hello Vera, yes there was much up there! Let's hope the next time we take a look that it would not be as bad! Thank you for your recognition.

Rose in Brampton
Rose in Brampton

Cleaning our windows inside and out and cleaning our shutters and garage door

Julian and his helper arrived promptly and did an excellent job.
We will definitely have them back again.
We were delighted to see they did a complementary cleaning of
the garage window and the mirror doors in our entrance.
Jim & Rose Marie, Brampton

Hello Rose, you were very kind and helpful to us. We look forward to fulfilling any requests you may have for the future.

Sue & Roy Sbrizzi in Brampton
Sue & Roy Sbrizzi in Brampton

Gutter Cleaning

Our gutters were a mess and created some problems for us with rain getting into the house. We were eager to have the eaves cleaned out. Julian showed up promptly and worked quickly and efficiently to bring our eaves back to good as new working order. An excellent job. Well done.

Roy Sbrizzi

Thank you very much for the kind endorsement Roy! It was a pleasure.

exterior window cleaning

Julian arrived right on time. He listened very carefully to our needs, was methodical, and efficient. Julian cleaned an attic window that to the best of our knowledge had never been cleaned before and another company refused to clean.

Thank you for leaving us a thoughtful review. It was truly a pleasure.

leslierowland11 in Mississauga
leslierowland11 in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Full window clean, in and out including tracks

Such an awesome and thorough job these two did! So impressed with how our windows look and the tracks are all clean as well. He even did our shed because they had extra time! Showed up exactly on time, texted with me about details, I’ll use this company every time. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to serve you and your family. Regarding the shed, we couldn't leave those new windows on the shed alone! We genuinely love what we do! See you next year.

Kristoph in Toronto
Kristoph in Toronto

Great experience, will be calling them again for gutter cleaning

Had a great experience working with Julian. Prompt communications, clear guidance about state of my gutters, and work was highly effective. Will definitely be calling in2blue again for future services.

Thank you Kristoph for the kind review, it was very easy to accommodate for you as you were very pleasant. Thank you again!

Julian

More about In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

We are a brand new company with a passion to serve our clients in the best manner possible. We come on time, we greet you with a warm smile and we get to work! We are a unique company compared to others based on our prices and services. We only ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Brampton?