IN2Blue Window Cleaning

Reviews for IN2Blue Window Cleaning

Cyndy
Cyndy

Window Cleaning

Usually I am able to clean my own windows outside, but now I am becoming very unsteady on the ladder.
I arranged with In2blue Window Cleaning Ltd, to clean all of my outside windows and I am truly delighted with the results. So very much better than I was ever able to do. I am truly absolutely delighted and will definitely be calling them again.

Hello Cyndy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. All the best!

Discerning C.
Discerning C.

Exterior Window Cleaning

Julian and his team member did a fabulous job cleaning all the exterior windows of our home! The windows sparkle and they've stayed that way. They were fast, efficient and pleasant. I did call around to some of the other big window cleaning companies but in the end, I would rather support a small business guy who also donates a portion of his sales to a deaf charity. That's a win-win-win in my book! Try Julian and his crew - you'll be glad you did!

Hello,

Thank you so much for the honest review, we're so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next service appointment!

All the best to you and your family.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Great job & very professional.

Julian and his employee did a great job!
They showed up on time and worked quickly and efficiently.
My windows are sparkling.
I highly recommend their services.
See you next year.

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you are satisfied with our work as we take it very seriously.
All the best.

Ahmad in Mississauga
Ahmad in Mississauga

Quick, friendly, great price

They were awesome, polite, got the job done! Also alerted me to another issue on my roof and took pictures of it.
Would definitely hire again, and I wish them both the best!

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for your kind and generous endorsement. We look forward to giving you the same kind of service every year!

Tizjoe in Caledon
Tizjoe in Caledon

Gutter and window cleaning

I don’t enjoy heights but my eaves trough needed a good cleaning. In2Blue Window cleaning came and took care of that problem for me, I also used them for cleaning my windows as they seemed reasonably priced.

Hello, You are very welcome! Have a wonderful holidays and a happy new year!

Charlene in Caledon
Charlene in Caledon
1 review , ON

Cleaned Gutters, Cleaned Second Floor Windows, and Changed a Potlight

Excellent service, quote was prompt, well communicated, followed up; Both Julian and his assistant were polite, concise and willing to provide feedback where necessary. In2Blue took photos of the gutters so they could share what we cannot see. i would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Thank you for the kind review. You deserved the utmost quality service!

Bruce & Donna
Bruce & Donna

Eaves trough and downspout cleaning

Two very polite young men came to clean the eaves and downspouts. They did a very good job to clean and unclog the downspouts and ensure that the obstruction was removed. They cleaned up the work area when finished. I would absolutely call them again for their services.

Hello, You are most certainly welcome for this kind of service. We will be sure to remember to do this every time we are there!

Gutters and Extra

I would highly recommend this organization. They arrived within the time provided. We asked if they would patch up a hole that the squirrels where making and they obliged us. The old saying honest, hard working individuals applies here! Will hire them again.

Hello Connie, I'm glad you noticed that in us! We take great pride in the manner of how we execute our services. We appreciate how incredibly courteous you and your husband was with us. Have a Wonderful Holidays!

Dragonlady in Mississasuga
Dragonlady in Mississasuga

Cleaning eaves trough

Did a great job of cleaning out our eaves and downspout. No more waterfalls! I did not need to be home for them to do the job. Will definitely use this company again.

Hello,

We are happy to eliminate the waterfalls for you! Have a wonderful fall and winter!

Georgia in Toronto
Georgia in Toronto

Exterior window washing

Julian and his team are always polite, efficient and accommodating.
I have been using their services for many years and will continue to do so.
Thank you In 2 Blue team!

Hello Georgia!

Thank you for the kind words Georgia! We are happy to serve you for many years to come!

More about IN2Blue Window Cleaning

We are the first and only Window Cleaning Company on Homestars with 100% deaf and hard of hearing cleaners!

Once payment is processed, 5% of the profits will go towards donations to a school of the deaf in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
We also work with UHAC inc. to give the hearing disabled and underprivileged children hearing aids. As of March, 4th, 2020, we have raised over $5000 towards our cause!
Your business with us goes a long long way!

About our work:
We clean windows the traditional way with a SQUEEGEE and a SCRUBBER, along with our special window friendly soap that leaves them clean long after we are done with them. We also use water-fed pole system to clean harder to reach windows and skylights. That said, we clean every window, that includes basement windows! It is simply company policy!

All our Services:

Brampton Kleinburg Oakville
Caledon Mississauga Schomberg
Etobicoke Newmarket Toronto
Georgetown Nobleton Vaughan

Give us a call for a quote or send us an email.
WhatsApp Quote: 647 921 2258