In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Brampton  >  In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Reviews for In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

fran in Brampton
fran in Brampton

eavetrough cleaning

julian was punctual and very efficient and knowledgeable. i will be calling him from now on to do my eaves as we have a very large linden tree in front of our house.

You are most certainly welcome. It is our responsibility to do the job well. To be Transparent in our work is what separates us from everyone else. It was a pleasure to serve you!

sussher in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sussher in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Checked eavestrough for flow.

I had my eavestroughs cleaned by another company about 2 weeks ago. I thought one downspout was partial plugged. Sent out request on Homestars and Julian prompley replied. He came checked the downspout for me and it was fine. He didn't charger me and gave me peace of mind. Would highly recommend this gentleman. Thanks again Julian we will be doing business in the future.

Thank you for your kind review, I believe in being fair with our prices and work. I am always willing to give a helping hand to honest people like yourself.

Dilys in Mississauga
Dilys in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

Gutter cleaning

Julian was very professional and thorough. He and his team arrived on time and got the job done quickly. They flushed out the downpipes. I strongly recommend In2Blue I will hire them again. Thanks Julian.

Thank you very much for the honest review. We are glad you are satisfied with our work as we take it very seriously! All the best.

Julian Villanova

Arti in Woodbridge, Ontario
Arti in Woodbridge, Ontario

Window cleaning

Julian was very responsive and willing to accommodate our schedule. He and his team did a through job cleaning all our windows, both interior and exterior. They are trustworthy, and efficient. Would use them again!

Thank you very much for the kind endorsement! Please expect this kind of service every time with us.

Julian Villanova

Agnes from Mississauga
Agnes from Mississauga

Amazing & affordable!!

Julian & his coworker did an amazing job on cleaning our exterior windows on a 2 level semi.
They were very responsive in my inquiry, flexible with their schedule, punctual, professional, respectful of our property and friendly.

I will definitely use their service again and would highly recommend them!

Thank You "In2Blue" Team!! Awesome Job!!

Thank you Agnes for your kind and generous endorsement. We look forward to giving you the same kind of service every year!

Daniele
Daniele

Window cleaning

I hired Julian to clean the exterior windows of my townhouse build about a year ago. Because of the construction, the windows and doors were very dirty and dusty.

Julian was very professional and left my house spotless. I am very satisfied with how well he cleaned my windows and would definitely hire him again and recommend him to friends and family!

Thank you for your review. We have incredibly trained workers who must complete every job to the satisfaction of our clients. This is the standard of work we will continue to do for you for many many years to come! Have a great Holidays!

More about In2Blue Window Cleaning Co.

We are a brand new company with a passion to serve our clients in the best manner possible. We come on time, we greet you with a warm smile and we get to work! We are a unique company compared to others based on our prices and services. We only ...