In2 Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Brampton ON L6S 3G7
Window & Gutter Cleaning
In2 Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Reviews for In2 Blue Window Cleaning Co.

M. Beattie from Mississauga
M. Beattie from Mississauga

Great Job On Eavestroughs & Excellent Customer Service!

We received a very reasonable quote online from IN2Blue Window Cleaning Co. yesterday and Julian and his coworker arrived today right after we agreed to their service!
My husband said they did a fantastic job cleaning our eavestroughs and they are now immaculate! All debris was removed by hand, eavestroughs flushed out and loose nails hammered back into place.
Very honest, pleasant and hard working and we highly recommend them.
Customer service was also very efficient and helpful.
Thanks for a job well done! We will definitely be using your company again.

Hello Beattie, thank you so much for the honest feedback. I was very impressed with the accommodating nature you had with us and the friendliness that you and your husband granted us. Thank you and I hope your eavestrough stays clear from clogging for many years to come!

Judy O'Donoghue in Oakville
Judy O'Donoghue in Oakville

Gutter and Window Cleaning.

Julian and Brett came out to clean the outside windows and gutters. They did a fantastic job. They were both very polite, personable and professional. I contacted them through HomeStars, within minutes, Simone replied with a quote and a day they were available. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future.

Hello Judy, We were incredibly grateful to have such great hosts as you and your husband were! It was a true honor and privilege to serve you.

Julian.

Meg
Meg
1 review Caledon, ON

Excellent work

Julian came out to clean our Eavestroughs today. The Eavestroughs were worse than he expected, so the final price was different than the quote. The final price paid for the service was reasonable for the about of time and work that needed to be done. Now I cant wait for it to rain so I can reap the benefits of their hard work! Thanks!

Hello Meg, thank you for the kind and yet Honest review of us. It is in our best interest to serve you well and make sure you get full value of your purchase. Please contact us if there are any concerns you may have regarding the downspouts. You should see (or hear) water running down the downspouts after today!

Jen
Jen

Eavestrough cleaning and window washing

The In2Blue team are amazing! They cleaned my eavestroughs last year and did my windows today. Responsive, professional and exceedingly friendly, they have been a dream to work with. And the quality of their work is excellent! I also appreciate their philanthropy. Highly recommend their services!

Thank you for leaving us a thoughtful review. It was truly a pleasure.

Best Regards,
Team In2Blue

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Window cleaning

They came when they promised, completed the job very well and we are satisfied customers. I recommend them and if I have more jobs to do in the future I would hire them.

Thank you for the kind review. We were happy to give a proper cleaning to you. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Thank you.

toyahmiss in Toronto
toyahmiss in Toronto

Cleaning eavestroughs

I left the cleaning of the gutters in autumn 2018 until very late and was finding it hard to find companies to come out. I am so glad I chose In2Blue and Julian. He had to reschedule because of the freezing weather but came out later (weather was still nasty) and did an excellent job - there so many bags of debris!

I had misremembered the quote and was paying him more - he let me know that this was not correct and refused to take the extra $.

I'm hoping to book the company for spring adding on the windows. Thanks Julian and apologies for the late review.

Thank you very much for the kind endorsement of us. You were a pleasure to service.

We value in being honest and transparent with our homeowners, I am glad you recognized that.

Kind Regards,

Joyce in Mississauga
Joyce in Mississauga

Gutter cleaning

Julian and team was very professional. They are very detailed oriented and responsive. Truly honest, hardworking and dependable team - we will definitely call on their services again. Highly Recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind endorsement! We look forward to service your property again next season.

Kind Regards,

Jeff from Etobicoke
Jeff from Etobicoke

Complete Window Cleaning

Found them using the HomeStars project. They were fast to respond with a quote. It was easy to arrange a date and time that worked. They showed up on time and did a great job from what I can tell so far.

Will use them again.

The pleasure is all ours! We thought you might appreciate the basement windows done properly even though the previous company didn't touch them!! All the best.

gutters in Brampton
gutters in Brampton

gutters

My gutters were stuffed with leaves and ice. Julian was over at our home the week it was nasty weather. He could not do anything that day but he came back on sunday to clean my gutters. This is the first time we have used In 2 blue and my husband and myself are very happy with his work and appreciate julian for comimg here on a Sunday. Will have all my windows cleaned by him this summer. Thanks again Laurie K

Hello Laurie, I don't like to be defeated by anything and that includes temperamental weather!! I appreciate the recognition you have given me, you were a very gracious host. All the best!

Isabelle
Isabelle

Window Cleaning - Superb Job!

Julian and his team member did a superb job cleaning the windows at our 2.5 story home. They sparkle and shine and look like new. They were respectful of our home, clean and precise in their work. We will definitely be hiring them again.

It was a pleasure to serve you at your very beautiful home! It was one of the best properties I have done with hands down the best view in the city! All the best to you and your family!

Julian

More about In2 Blue Window Cleaning Co.

Once payment is processed, 5% of the profits will go towards our charity.
We work with UHAC inc. to give hearing disabled and underprivileged children hearing aids.
Your business with us goes a long long way!

We clean windows the traditional way with a SQUEEGEE and a SCRUBBER, along with our special window friendly soap that leaves them clean long after we are done with them. We clean every window, including basement windows! It is simply company policy.

All our Services:

Brampton Kleinburg Oakville
Caledon Mississauga Schomberg
Etobicoke Newmarket Toronto
Georgetown Nobleton Vaughan

Give us a call for a quote or send an email.
WhatsApp Quote: 647 921 2258