Lindsay's Landscaping

Amanda in Edmonton
Amanda in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

backyard Renovation

Lindsay and the team did an incredible job of transforming our backyard with a new fence, sod and a wrap around stair for our deck! They did such an amazing job and in 2 days that I have hired them to do our driveway next!!!! Can't wait to see our next transformation! Thank you so much!

Kim in Hamilton
Kim in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Garden & Deck Installation

I hired Lindsay's Landscaping to build a deck and install new gardens this year. They were reliable and friendly from start to finish. Very knowledgeable on plant choices that are easy to maintain.
Thank you for the wonderful job on my backyard!

Vivian in Hamilton
Vivian in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lindsay’s Landscaping - Terrible customer service/work ethic

I was very disappointed with Lindsay’s service, lack of communication and lack of respect.
I hired Lindsay to mow the lawn but failed to keep her end of the agreement. Even though we had a signed agreement to cut the grass on a weekly basis, she was not consistent, and after only 5 times at the start of the season, she did not return to complete the job.
Numerous phone calls and text messsages remained unanswered. She finally contacted me at the end of the season offering a solution but again failed to do so. Unfortunately, I paid her in full for the season, my mistake, and never received a refund for services no completed. I definitely made the wrong choice not only in hiring Lindsay, but in paying the full price up front.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Garden Clean Up

We hired Lindsay’s Landscaping to do a much needed garden clean up, we were very satisfied with the end result.

They were great to work with from start to finish!

Thank you for the review!!

We would be happy to work with you again in the future!

Appalled in Hamilton
Appalled in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fall clean up

Work never completed accompanied by numerous excuses ,noted during the the time was spent in my yard there was lots of time for their phones ,but not on attention to work was required hence as a senior citizen I had to complete myself.No problem cashing cheque though never again.

Good morning, I'm sorry you had a bad experience however we have not began doing fall clean ups yet this year.

We also have a supervisor or owner onsite at all jobs so our staff are unlikely to be on there phones.

Are you sure you have the correct company?

If you'd like to discuss further feel free to contact me at +12898800135

TeeDee
TeeDee
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lindsays Landscaping

Services paid for were received from Lindsay's Landscaping.
We had spring clean up, mulch delivered and laid, ongoing garden maintenance, bi-weekly grass cutting, flowers planted and aeration and seeeding done

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Teena!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Hamilton?