J And J Moving Services

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for J And J Moving Services

taylor in Toronto
taylor in Toronto

Moving from Toronto to London (all my outdoor furniture and garden materials)

Good guys, very friendly and very helpful. They moved everything, I did not really lift a finger. I will be calling them again in the spring to help move the contents of my home to London.

Happy to hear of another satisfied customer! We look forward to seeing you this spring, thanks for your kind words.

Moving service

I used their service for moving from Hamilton to Windsor in September, 2017. They came to my apartment on time at 9:00 am and work hard all the time. After they had finished moving, they left Windsor before 6 pm. It took three hours less than I had expected. No furniture damaged, no box missing, John and his assistant are really professional. I am deeply impressed with their excellent service. I strongly recommend to use their service; you will not be regretted.

It was a pleasure bringing you to your new home. Seeing our customers smile and breathe a huge sigh of relief after that dreaded moving day is what keeps us going.

lello1611
lello1611

Moving

Moved from one house to another house. Very hard workers and professionals. Not wasted any time. Very accommodating. Highly
recommended.

It is our goal to provide efficient, stress free service and I am glad to hear our service worked out well for you.

L. Ganesh in Brampton
L. Ganesh in Brampton

Local moving service

I had to move items from a one bedroom apt, called with just a few days left before the end of the month , spoke to a gentleman named John, he was very polite , moving day was smooth the 2 guys showed up on time and did a wonderful job taking care with the fragile items. A job well done !

Thank you for the kind words! Whether it be your fragile items or any other items, we at J And J Moving strive to take the utmost care as to provide a clean and safe move.

More about J And J Moving Services

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.