J And J Moving Services

Reviews for J And J Moving Services

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Big Move

J&J were awesome. The guys were on time and worked very efficiently to move the contents from a large home. All of the items were handled with care and they immediately asked questions about anything that was not labelled correctly. The contents were moved to 3 different locations and everything was taken care of without a hitch. Thanks

it was great working with you

Zin in Vaughan
Zin in Vaughan

Moving to Richmond Hill

Very pleased with the move. They came on tine and very efficient moving our furnitures. They put our possessions in the room as I directed them. They went the extra mile to get the job done as planned. I definitely recommend them. Thanks John for your help.

your move was challenging but it was a pleasure to work with you. thank you. call us anytime.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Super fast and efficient!

Moving a small bachelor with lots of stuff to just 10 mins away. They were speedy! It wasn't rushed, it was just smooth. They were careful with my stuff and even helped me to move a heavy drawer in my new place

hi Kate , no problem, you were super organized. call us anytime

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Move from Mississauga to St. Catharines

They showed up on time, were very efficient and careful with our possessions and picked up from a storage container and delivered to the new house.
All items were put in the rooms as directed.
we were very pleased.

hi ,how's everything, thanks for the review and call us anytime, kind regards John

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Excellent service and move of mid century modern furniture

John was straight forward in his prices and followed through in his commitment to carefully moving my wife and I's Danish mid-century modern furniture and larger items such as a Spanish wormwood wardrobe.
All the guys worked hard and were respectful of our possessions.
Ten minutes early for job, all business and John is quite the wit!
Really good guys, all three, working together and courteous (my wife's words). I recommend J and J Moving and luckily I found J and J through a friend of a friend's reference.

thanks for mentioning that you are happy and we are all business. people need to know. happy clients make the hard work worth it.kind regards John

Muhit in Toronto
Muhit in Toronto

Fast and efficient for a great price

They got the job done, John, Scott, Omar and the guys all were quick, efficient and did their best to complete the move faster than I expected. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. For the price, you can't get a better service.

All the best guys.

great, I am glad to help ,call us anytime, thanks

gabrielle in North York
gabrielle in North York

Moving from a house to a condo

J&J movers were very efficient, respectful and very kind and friendly . The move from a house to a condo went so well even on a rainy day! My last move was over 15 years so I was stress for sure but John reassure me that the move would be as much as possible stress free and he kept his promise. The move went so well and so fast. In the future, I will recommend to anyone who need a excellent company and excellent movers. Thanks again, it was a pleasure meeting all of you.

you had a good team with your family too, George and you were a big help thanks for everything

nicknicknick in Woodbridge
nicknicknick in Woodbridge

move

They were good, will call on them again for my next move. They were fair and friendly. They moved my my stuff fast and safely. Could not have asked for more.

nick you and your wife were great call us anytime, thanks

Ernest
Ernest

Great movers

Got the job done quickly, had the right equipment. Came with an appropriate truck and two guys who got everything into the truck and into my new place with no damage.

call us anytime , thanks ernest

Iz in Toronto
Iz in Toronto

Moving from Mississauga to Milton

I& J movers were great, responded to my emails and questions promptly and delivered what they promised. I was stressed out about the move cause it’s been a while since I moved homes but John promised a stress free move. Scotty arrived before start time and reviewed the items for moving. They stsrted earlier than 9am.

Scotty and crew were amazing that day. Very polite and professional and tried to work as efficiently as possible. My beds were huge issues which caused a delay while dissembling but they finished and went over by an hour as this took extra time not accounted for.

I would definitely recommend J& J movers to anyone as they were friendly, courteous, offered to move things around even after they were done.

Couldn’t ask for a better team!!! Thanks so much, appreciate it!

thanks Iz, making people happy at a stressful time is so important to us. your Reference is music to the company. enjoy your new home

More about J And J Moving Services

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.