J And J Moving Services

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for J And J Moving Services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

March 28 Move

Albert and Sonny did an amazing job during the move! They were friendly, professional, and quick! They came well prepared by wearing masks and gloves and wrapped every single furniture (COVID-19) so I felt safe and comfortable during the move. I would definitely recommend J&J Moving Services! They did an amazing job! :) Thanks Guys!

any time, thanks for your review

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Recent Toronto Move

J&J was very professional from the time that the movers arrived until everything was unpacked/assembled at the new house. I was especially impressed at how responsive John and the movers were to my requests to take extra health and safety precautions given COVID-19; the movers wore gloves and masks for the duration of the move. The movers were careful, respectful and honest. I would recommend J&J.

thanks, you were really nice to move ,hope you enjoy your new home and please keep our number, you are great people

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Last minute move

I had a last minute move on a Saturday. John put me at ease with a very fair price. The two men Scotty and Ozzie were so efficient, curtious, fast and professional. I would use this company sgain

call us anytime, and thanks for the review

Jd in Toronto
Jd in Toronto

MARCH 7/20 MOVE

2 GUYS WORKED REAL HARD. CONSIDERING THE TIME CONSTRAINTS AND ELEVATOR BOOKINGS FROM CONDO TO CONDO. NICE GUYS, ORGANIZED.
VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY.
BOOKED WITH JOHN. HE IS A GREAT GUY.
VERY PROFESSIONAL MOVE.

I recommend others to book movers in as early as possible, when you are moving from condo to condo. Don't worry they should accommodate. otherwise you will not have time with elevators at next location.

thanks for your review, I'm glad to help, the two elevators were challenging but no problem. enjoy your new place

Sana khan  in North York
Sana khan in North York

Amazing service , good employeed

The guys from this moving company were right on time .very professional and fast . Things got much quicker then anticipated . they wrap every thing perfectly and nothing was damage. Very polite and understanding . Even tho it was one of its kind of moving but they were organize . I will definitely recommend them to friends . it was done smoothly and I am very happy to work with this company . Thank you John and Scotty & team you guys were amazing .

call anytime, glad we could help, you were organized and kind, and a pleasure to work with. thanks

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Highly recommended moving company

Amazing staff, very friendly and responsible, On-time , so easy to deal with. My first option for any moving activities!!
Never felt that they are wasting even a single moment. All of my furniture were transferred with zero damage!
Overall A plus:)

Bardia

that's great to hear thank you for your review, call us anytime

S Thayer in Scarborough
S Thayer in Scarborough

Move to Montreal

We were very happy with our moving experience. The movers arrived right on time and were fast, efficient and friendly. They stayed in touch for the whole ride to Montreal. Even when there were obstacles, the guys stayed positive and never complained. Great service and would definitely recommend to others!

great thanks Samantha, keep our # , we worked together and everything was good. good communication. wins every time ,enjoy Montreal. kind regards John

Great experience from start to finish

John and his team were excellent from start to finish. After contacting many movers who were either too expensive or did not respond to me, I contacted J and J moving. Spoke with John a few mins after filling out an online form and I had a confirmed date in 5 min. The team that was sent (Scott & Ozzy) were extremely professional, polite and handled the move with care. Everything was done in a good time and I would definitely use and recommend John and his team in the future!

thanks, reviews are so important, I appreciate the time to do one for us it helps

sherylmarkus in Richmond Hill
sherylmarkus in Richmond Hill

Great Service/Great People

We were very pleased with our experience with J & J Moving Services from the initial arrangements which were quick and efficient to the professional manner in which the move was carried out.
They took great care of our furniture and ensured that it was delivered safely.
We highly recommend this company for all your moving needs.

thank you for your wonderful review and I am glad everything went well. you were organized and made it as easy as possible please call us anytime

Deepa
Deepa

Moving services

Scott, Sunny and Ahmed from J&J moving services did a great job with our move. They are also extremely friendly and kind. They took good care of our belongings and provided a hassle free move. We strongly recommend them if for your moving needs. Great guys and great service.

great thanks for the review call us anytime

More about J And J Moving Services

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.