Toro Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

Philip
Philip

Roof Repair

As a person not knowledgeable in matters of roofs I was pleased to meet Jason. He rose to the occasion clearly explaining what was required to resolve the problems with my roof. The work was carried out in a thoughtful professional manner from start to finish. At completion not a trace of debris was to be found. I was sent before

Thank you very much for the review Philip. We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. Thanks again!

D. M.
D. M.

Roofing and skylight repair

Jason and his team have done several jobs for me, every time responding quickly and getting the job done effectively. My skylight was leaking on Tuesday, and with one email to Jason, it was repaired on Wednesday. They are a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend their services highly.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. Please call us anytime you require our services, you have been a pleasure to work with!

harrietsharpe
harrietsharpe

Emergency Roof Repair and New Roof

I am very thankful to Jason and his team at Toro Roofing. Earlier in the year the ice storm caused my roof to start leaking, resulting in a flood overnight from the second floor bathroom to the kitchen downstairs. I tried at least 8-10 different roofing companies the next morning and most of them didn’t answer, hung up, or said ‘good luck’. Toro however answered and promised to make it over. Jason arrived within 30minutes, got the flood to stop, charged me nothing for his time, and told me not worry since I was due to fly out to Vancouver the next day. Fast forward a couple of months (after waiting on insurance) and Toro have just finished a wonderful new roof and guttering system. The team are fast, efficient, honest and respectful. They did an excellent job at a competitive price. I highly, highly, recommend this great company and the work they do.

Thank you very much for the review Harriet. We were thrilled to get the job completed for you and are so glad you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again for taking the time to write about your positive experience!

Bahar
Bahar
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair.

My mother's roof (new house) leaked and she didn't know what to do. Jason and crew came to the rescue.
Thank you guys for the professional work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it!

RJP
RJP

I needed to get my 1-storey back addtion roof replaced. I contacted the roofer who did it.

He was booking for next year & gave me a quote which was in line with my expectations on what it would cost.
I tried another roofer via phone. He requested that I submit an email from his website. After 2 weeks no response
to the email. During the early summer our area had a terrible wind storm & several neighbor's house lost shingles.
Toro Roofing's arrived the next day & replaced the missing shingles. Since he gave out his business card to many of us,
I called him on Wednesday & came on Saturday to assess what needed to be done. By late Sunday I received an estimate of
what it would cost which was very attractive. I accepted his quote & had a Dec 4th date to do the work. Due to the weather the work was done on Dec 5th.
The job was inspected the next day by Jason & was completed to my satisfaction. One of his crew while doing the job pointed out that my neighbor to the east was missing
some shingles. I gave my neighbor the business card I had & they were back the next day to replace the missing shingle.
Time will tell if they did a good job but I'm very confident that they did.

Thanks very much for the review. We are so glad we were able to service you in a timely manner and that you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again- we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review for us.

Ian
Ian

Reshingled roof.

Jason was very professional, came promptly for the quote and was excellent in responding to all my inquiries. The work was done as scheduled and it looks good.
Thanks to Toro Roofing.

Thanks for the review. We are thrilled you are happy with your new roof!

James
James

Reshingled our garage

My main contact was Jason at Toro. He swung by and had a look at our project and gave us a very honest, no BS assessment and quote.

He told us exactly what was needed and did not try to upsell us on adding extra uneccessary things to this rood (given it’s not a temperature controlled roof like for our house). We absolutely appreciated his honesty.

The work was done quickly in a couple hours with a big crew and the quality is absolutely there.

I’d highly recommend using them for all your roofing needs!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review James. We really appreciate it and are so glad you are happy with our services.

Maggie
Maggie

Slope Roof Replacement

Agree with those 10/10 reviews (professionalism, reliability, honesty and fair pricing). Jason /Toro Roofing is the Go-To for your roofing needs. A keeper. I will not hesitate to recommend Jason/Toro Roofing to others for roofing/related work. In fact, Toro Roofing has earned another quote/job from me!

Thank you very much for the review Maggie. It was a pleasure doing work with you and we look forward to servicing you in the future. Please call us anytime.

Nelle
Nelle

Soffits and eavestrough

Jason and his team did a great job and we were happy with the quality of work . It took some time to get done primarily because of weather challenges.

Thanks for the review Nelle. We are so glad you were happy with our services.

Terence in Toronto
Terence in Toronto

Eaves-trough Pooling and Shingles Repair

We had water pooling at one corner of the home's eavestrough due to improper sloping and a couple shingles that blew off on a windy day that needed repair.

Jason reviewed and discussed the issues with me, providing a cost-effective quote for the roof repairs. Despite their busy schedule - and after a couple rainouts - our minor roof repair was completed about 3 weeks later. His skilled roofer came during the early evening and was done in under an hour.

I would recommend this company for your roofing need.

Thank you very much for the review! We are so glad we were able to address your issues. Please call us anytime!

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.