4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

JV
JV

Front cedar shingles, soffit and fascia

Jason and his team were great from start to finish and we couldn’t be happier with the work. Jason made sure that everything was up to his standard including the post work clean up.
Honest and timely communication and estimates throughout the whole process.
I would highly recommend Toro roofing.

Thank you very much for the review. The crew really enjoyed doing the cedar and we are thrilled with the outcome- we even posted it on our Instagram page @tororoofing. You were so great to work with as well, please call us anytime you require our services in the future.

Warren
Warren

Roof Replacement

Jason and his team did a wonderful job on our roof as well as the attached neighbours'.
The job was done very efficiently, 1 1/2 days for the roof and an additional day for the eavestroughs.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled that you are happy with your roof replacement. We really appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

coutinhocj
coutinhocj

Roofing repair

Rob was very thorough and provided a detailed explanation of the issue and repair. I would recommend him and Toro.

Thank you very much for the review. We will definitely pass on the kind words to Rob. We appreciate your business, please call us anytime.

Ford in Mississauga
Ford in Mississauga

Eavestrough Repair

Extremely impressed with Jason's crew. Professional and responsive. We have an issue with our eavestrough directing water towards the brick and causing damage. They came to repair and unfortunately the issue occurred again. No questions asked Jason ensured that the issue was resolved quickly. Would highly recommend Toro Roofing.

Thank you very much for the review Ford. We are so happy that you are satisfied with your repair. You were a pleasure to work with. Please call us anytime you require our services in the future.

Bram
Bram

Roof repair

Very professional company. Work was done efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. Highly recommend this roofing company.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We are thrilled you were happy with our services. You were a pleasure to work with!

Kane A.
Kane A.

Roof repair

Excellent service and communication with customers. Repair of wind damage to roof in winter weather.

Thank you so much for the review. You were a pleasure to work with, please call us anytime you require our services.

Philip
Philip

Roof Repair

As a person not knowledgeable in matters of roofs I was pleased to meet Jason. He rose to the occasion clearly explaining what was required to resolve the problems with my roof. The work was carried out in a thoughtful professional manner from start to finish. At completion not a trace of debris was to be found. I was sent before

Thank you very much for the review Philip. We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. Thanks again!

D.
D.

Roofing and skylight repair

Jason and his team have done several jobs for me, every time responding quickly and getting the job done effectively. My skylight was leaking on Tuesday, and with one email to Jason, it was repaired on Wednesday. They are a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend their services highly.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. Please call us anytime you require our services, you have been a pleasure to work with!

harrietsharpe
harrietsharpe

Emergency Roof Repair and New Roof

I am very thankful to Jason and his team at Toro Roofing. Earlier in the year the ice storm caused my roof to start leaking, resulting in a flood overnight from the second floor bathroom to the kitchen downstairs. I tried at least 8-10 different roofing companies the next morning and most of them didn’t answer, hung up, or said ‘good luck’. Toro however answered and promised to make it over. Jason arrived within 30minutes, got the flood to stop, charged me nothing for his time, and told me not worry since I was due to fly out to Vancouver the next day. Fast forward a couple of months (after waiting on insurance) and Toro have just finished a wonderful new roof and guttering system. The team are fast, efficient, honest and respectful. They did an excellent job at a competitive price. I highly, highly, recommend this great company and the work they do.

Thank you very much for the review Harriet. We were thrilled to get the job completed for you and are so glad you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again for taking the time to write about your positive experience!

Bahar
Bahar
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair.

My mother's roof (new house) leaked and she didn't know what to do. Jason and crew came to the rescue.
Thank you guys for the professional work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it!
Toro Roofing Inc.

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.