Toro Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

JC
JC

New Roof

Our house had a very old downtown roof - the kind that has layers upon layers of shingles. Jason and his team removed them, redid the roof, and were extremely professional! So pleased to have found this company here - very fair prices, great work quality, and excellent service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it and are thrilled you are happy with our services.

Ultra R.
Ultra R.

New roof

Toro Roofing Inc.
416-938-3998
Toronto
M3N 1V7

I am a general contractor & have gone through many roofing companies as they are a very unreliable trade . I had 2 roofers look at a job I had 1 did a temporary which leaked even worse after there work , the other sent me a price & never answered call from me to proceed . I saw Toro Roofing doing a roof across the street I contacted them asked them for an estimate . It was done promptly with very good follow up by Jason the owner , because they are good scheduling was problem ( there busy ) but Jason looked after my customer& actually did the work 3 week before the scheduled date . I am impressed & at this stage would recommend them . I will continue to use there services at this time .
Lloyd Churchill
Ultra Restorations Inc.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Leak repair on flat roof

I received exceptional service from Toro Roofing, who I hired to correct and repair work that was done by Mr. Roof Repair on a flat roof.

Jason (Toro Roofing Inc) was professional, honest, reliable (showed up when he said he would and repair cost was as quoted) and timely (repair was completed within one day). This company truly cares about customer satisfaction, they are super thorough and go the extra mile.... a rare gem. I will only ever call Toro Roofing...highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write something positive about your experience. Please call us again any time, you were a pleasure to work with!

Alex
Alex

Roof installation

Jason was great! He kept us up to date every step of the way. He was very responsive and explained everything thoroughly! Also, unlike other folks out there, he always kept his promises. He was firm on dates. He delivered on time and on budget! I will definitely recommend Toro Roofing!

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled you were happy with our services. Please call us anytime!

Eric
Eric

Roof Re-shingling

The Toro team showed up early and completed the work in one day. They installed a ridge vent and after a couple days of rain, we haven't noticed any leaks or issues. I saw Jason drive up to check on his crew as the work was starting, and he came back for an inspection a couple days later. Overall satisfied with the work, the price, and the professionalism.

We are so glad you are happy with your new roof. Thanks for taking the time to write something positive about us!

Emma
Emma

Replaced sloped roof shingles

Jason and his team at Toro Roofing recently replaced the shingles on our sloped roof. The team was polite, efficient and respectful. They finished the roof in less time than anticipated, and looped us in on their progress as their work progressed. We would certainly recommend Toro to our friends.

Thanks very much for the review! We really appreciate it.

Kelvin
Kelvin

Repair leaking hot water tank vent and install washroom vent

Had a leak comming through my basement from my hot water tank vent. Called toro roofing and jason came out a few days later. He was able to tell what the problem was and offered a few repair plans. Jason was fair with his quote and offered different repair options. I decided to have him do the repair and also install a new washroom fan vent. The following week jason came back out and did the repair. I am happy with the work, professionalism and honesty. Toro roofing is the only roofing company i will be using .

Thanks very much for the review Kelvin. We are so glad you are happy with our services. Please call us anytime!

Katherine
Katherine

Jason & Toro Roofing

I cannot praise Jason & the gang at Toro Roofing enough! Jason was so quick to respond to my request for repairs to my roof (raccoon damage). Within days, his team completed the necessary repairs. They were respectful, meticulous in their work and very courteous to my 82 year old mother. You really couldn't ask for more. And oh yeah, the cost to repair was very reasonable. Toro Roofing is now my sole go-to contact for all my roofing needs. Thank you, Jason & the Toro Roofing team!

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate when clients take time to write something positive about their experience. You were a pleasure to work with as well and please call us anytime you require our services. Thanks again!

Jeff
Jeff

Roof repair

The best customer service I’ve received in years. Always available to answer questions and explain the work (even on a small job). I highly recommend and will be using Toro for all of my future roofing needs.

Thanks so much for the positive review! We are thrilled you are happy with our services.

j_zoric
j_zoric

Roof and eavestroughs

We were very happy with the thorough work done. Very friendly! Would definitely tell friends and neighbors how amazing they were!!

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate your kind words and are thrilled you were happy with our services.

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.