Toro Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

JC
JC

New Roof

Our house had a very old downtown roof - the kind that has layers upon layers of shingles. Jason and his team removed them, redid the roof, and were extremely professional! So pleased to have found this company here - very fair prices, great work quality, and excellent service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it and are thrilled you are happy with our services.

Bahar
Bahar
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair.

My mother's roof (new house) leaked and she didn't know what to do. Jason and crew came to the rescue.
Thank you guys for the professional work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it!

Ian
Ian

Reshingled roof.

Jason was very professional, came promptly for the quote and was excellent in responding to all my inquiries. The work was done as scheduled and it looks good.
Thanks to Toro Roofing.

Thanks for the review. We are thrilled you are happy with your new roof!

James
James

Reshingled our garage

My main contact was Jason at Toro. He swung by and had a look at our project and gave us a very honest, no BS assessment and quote.

He told us exactly what was needed and did not try to upsell us on adding extra uneccessary things to this rood (given it’s not a temperature controlled roof like for our house). We absolutely appreciated his honesty.

The work was done quickly in a couple hours with a big crew and the quality is absolutely there.

I’d highly recommend using them for all your roofing needs!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review James. We really appreciate it and are so glad you are happy with our services.

Maggie
Maggie

Slope Roof Replacement

Agree with those 10/10 reviews (professionalism, reliability, honesty and fair pricing). Jason /Toro Roofing is the Go-To for your roofing needs. A keeper. I will not hesitate to recommend Jason/Toro Roofing to others for roofing/related work. In fact, Toro Roofing has earned another quote/job from me!

Thank you very much for the review Maggie. It was a pleasure doing work with you and we look forward to servicing you in the future. Please call us anytime.

Nelle
Nelle

Soffits and eavestrough

Jason and his team did a great job and we were happy with the quality of work . It took some time to get done primarily because of weather challenges.

Thanks for the review Nelle. We are so glad you were happy with our services.

Terence in Toronto
Terence in Toronto

Eaves-trough Pooling and Shingles Repair

We had water pooling at one corner of the home's eavestrough due to improper sloping and a couple shingles that blew off on a windy day that needed repair.

Jason reviewed and discussed the issues with me, providing a cost-effective quote for the roof repairs. Despite their busy schedule - and after a couple rainouts - our minor roof repair was completed about 3 weeks later. His skilled roofer came during the early evening and was done in under an hour.

I would recommend this company for your roofing need.

Thank you very much for the review! We are so glad we were able to address your issues. Please call us anytime!

Ultra R.
Ultra R.

New roof

I am a general contractor & have gone through many roofing companies as they are a very unreliable trade . I had 2 roofers look at a job I had 1 did a temporary which leaked even worse after there work , the other sent me a price & never answered call from me to proceed . I saw Toro Roofing doing a roof across the street I contacted them asked them for an estimate . It was done promptly with very good follow up by Jason the owner , because they are good scheduling was problem ( there busy ) but Jason looked after my customer& actually did the work 3 week before the scheduled date . I am impressed & at this stage would recommend them . I will continue to use there services at this time .
Lloyd Churchill
Ultra Restorations Inc.

Thanks very much for the review Lloyd. We look forward to having a long lasting relationship with you.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Leak repair on flat roof

I received exceptional service from Toro Roofing, who I hired to correct and repair work that was done by Mr. Roof Repair on a flat roof.

Jason (Toro Roofing Inc) was professional, honest, reliable (showed up when he said he would and repair cost was as quoted) and timely (repair was completed within one day). This company truly cares about customer satisfaction, they are super thorough and go the extra mile.... a rare gem. I will only ever call Toro Roofing...highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write something positive about your experience. Please call us again any time, you were a pleasure to work with!

preston t.
preston t.

Re roofing old house

Jason and his crew were excellent. Quote was clear and comprehensive, showed up when scheduled, good efficient hard working crew, stayed late to finish job on a weekend and cleaned up well. I would be happy to recommend Toro any time

We really appreciate the review Preston- we are so glad you are happy with our services. Please call us anytime if you require our services in the future.

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.