4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

Glenn in Whitby
Glenn in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Bay window roofing

Had another company scheduled to put shingles on the existing bay window roof to cover the old rusted metal roofing. However the company never showed up nor emailed or called. I messaged Toro roofing and told them about the project. They responded in a timely manner and took on a small job no one else would. Communication is great and workmanship is excellent. I also asked them if they can refastened our loose down spout and they did free of charge!. Highly recommend Toro roofing. Definitely will have them do my roof on my next house.

Thank you very much for the review. We are so glad you are happy with your repair. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Please contact us anytime you require our services!

Tim Legere from Ajax
Tim Legere from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Fixed Siding

I contacted Jiffy on the weekend to repair siding on my home. Initially they scheduled a Contractor for a week later. On Monday Toro reviewed the damage and made a temporary repair to keep people safe. On Friday they made the final long-term repair. I highly recommend them and will be asking for them to shingle my roof in the near future.

Thank you Toro!

Tim Legere

Thank you so much for the review Tim! We are so glad we were able to get your repair done and that you are happy with our service. We look forward to replacing your roof when the time comes. Thanks again!

ashleymfell in Old Toronto
ashleymfell in Old Toronto

Roof Repair

Toro Roofing was the only company that estimated the remaining lifespan of my roof and offered to repair the capping. All other companies tried to sell me a new roof when I had 3 to 5 years left with some minor repairs. Jason and the Toro Roofing team are honest, prompt and deliver a quality product.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate it so much that you took the time to write about your experience with us. Please call us anytime you require our services in the future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reinstall the counter flashing

Very quick and professional communication. Quick response. The work was done quickly. Has a severe winds the following day: everything is still secured well. Excellent job!

Thank you so much for the review! So glad everything is still secured after the heavy winds. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks again!

New roof on a 1956 bungalow and 1 chimney tear down

Jason and his team are phenomenal. Very fair, confident, and high quality work. Very pleased with our roof.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience and are so thrilled you are happy with your new roof.

Speedy and Easy Problem Solvers

As first time home buyers, we were uncertain of the condition of our roof (having bought a 100 year old Toronto home). We could tell it needed to be replaced.

Jason was prompt coming to check it out and gave us his recommendation, walking us through the process.

With the winter season on its way, Jason and his team waterproofed our roof for the season. And as soon as the snow melted his team was up there completing the job!

They also helped us naviagate some other issues with the home and were helpful all the way through.

I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thanks again!

Easetrough replacement

Coordination of the work was seamless, Jason was responsive and knowledgeable and the quote matched the final price paid. They showed up when scheduled. The work team did a great job with the replacement and kept my property very neat while they were working. I’d highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time and are so glad you are happy with our work.

holly.elizabeth.horne in Toronto, Ontario
holly.elizabeth.horne in Toronto, Ontario

High quality work

We are so happy with Toro’s roofing work. We had both shingles and flat roofing replaced as well as skylights. Our home is old and space is tight. His crew were efficient and the work was of excellent quality.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a positive review about your experience. We are so thrilled you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again!

Frank
Frank

Roof repair

I had some shingles loose on my roof so I went on Homestars looking for a reputable roofing company to do the job. I found Toro roofing and read some of the reviews and I was very impressed with the reviews. I called and spoke to Jason and I explained my problem to him. Jason told me he would be sending me someone by my house the next day. Ronald and another guy showed up the next day like he promised and went up and checked my roof. He came back down and explained what needed to be done and how much it would be. I agreed and they went back up and fixed the problem. They checked the rest of the roof for me, cleaned up and came back down. I was very pleased with my whole experience and would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We will definitely let Ronald know that you were happy with his service. Please call us anytime you require our services. We appreciate your feedback!

Roof Repair

Quick, courteous help to fix a roof leak. Came in winter, which was much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for the review! We are so glad we were able to solve your roof leak. Please reach out any time if you require our services in the future. Thanks again!
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.