HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Toro Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

JC
JC

New Roof

Our house had a very old downtown roof - the kind that has layers upon layers of shingles. Jason and his team removed them, redid the roof, and were extremely professional! So pleased to have found this company here - very fair prices, great work quality, and excellent service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it and are thrilled you are happy with our services.

scoz
scoz

Roof repair

The back portion of my roof was reshingled and fitted into the rest of the roof work was done to very good standards and l was fully satisfied with Jason and his team

We are so glad you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

PSE
PSE

New shingles and vents

Jason was thorough and patient in explaining the work, the options, and the value to the home. He was flexible in response to my preferences. Once I signed the contract, the pre-work (temporary protection of the roof until the scheduled install date) and installation were done on the dates promised. The installation crew was courteous and efficient. The post-work cleanup was meticulous. The roof looks great. This wasn't the least expensive quote I received, but it's the one that I anticipated would deliver the best value. And Toro Roofing didn't let me down.

Thanks for the positive review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write some nice words about us. You were a pleasure to work with!

David  in Saint-hyacinthe
David in Saint-hyacinthe

New roof installation

Toro roofing surpassed all of our expectations. Jason is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to educate us on what is necessary when considering a new roof. He is very honest and provided us with a quote that was exactly what we were expecting. The installation was completed in a very efficient manner. The men who came to do the work were very hard working and polite, answering any questions or concerns we had. All materials were cleaned up at the end of the day. They took the time to ensure that our property was safe for our son after the work had been completed. We are very pleased with our new roof and highly recommend Toro Roofing.

It is so nice to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. Thank you very much for taking the time to write some kind words about us, we really appreciate it!

Robert
Robert

Recover Roof

We needed our roof recovered after a major storm. Toro roofing gave us a very fair price for a quality product, excellent workmanship, and impeccable customer service. Jason, the owner, is very knowledgeable, personable and took into account our concerns and needs. The workers arrived on time, cleaned up very well after themselves (no debris left behind at all), and did a very professional job.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review Robert. We are thrilled you are happy with our services. Please call us if you ever require our services in the future- you were great to work with!

tcalvi
tcalvi

Roof replacement.

I completely re-did my roof with new shingles. Having to deal with a major renovation made me nervous, but right from the start, I had no issue with Toro Roofing and their crew. Very efficient - done on schedule, clean, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Toro Roofing! Thanks Jason!

Thank you very much for the review! We are thrilled you are happy with our services. You were also a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Roof Repair

We recently hired Toro to fix our roof. They did an excellent job. The team was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend Toro to anyone needing roofing work.

Thank you very much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thanks again!

Kevin
Kevin

Minor roof repair, hole patch and downspout extension.

Efficient, responsive and friendly...all completed at a competitive rate. I’d recommend Toro and will call them again for any future needs.

Thanks very much Kevin. You were such a pleasure to work with. Please call us anytime if you require our services in the future.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Re-shingle roof

The communication was clear and work is well done. Very satisfied with the work. Very little stress.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and are so glad you are satisfied with the work done.

kjsyms
kjsyms
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roof replacement

I had called a few contractors and decided on Toro Roofing. Their price was fair and Jason was extremely thorough and knowledgeable about my type of roof and it’s issues. We scheduled and he had to move it a day because of extreme rain conditions and he was great in calling us to let us know. He even came by to tarp an area of concern the night before. Was very pleased then with my choice. Once the job was completed I was so happy to see the roof and new eavestrough he recommended, it looks amazing. They did a fantastic cleanup, you would never have know anyone was there. Took care not to hurt my gardens and pool. I highly recommend this company and based on what they did for me I expect Toro will be around for a very long time. Thank you Jason and crew. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience with Toro and to recommend us to your friends. You were a pleasure to work with!

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.