4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

doug.mary
doug.mary

Roof caulking and checking of flashing. Skylights (2) to be reinstalled.

The work was inspected after the repair day as I was not home at the time. I had reason to believe the skylights were not reinstalled
as the gentleman pointed out how he knew they were wrong in the first place. Speed seem to be the incredible. However, I'm no expert
in roofing and it showed. Alas I was so wrong. Everything was done properly and like so many of us we jump the gun and think the worst. This company returned to show me how wrong I was. I would recommend Toro Roofing to all my associates and friends.

Thank you for the review Doug! We are glad we were able to show you the before and after pictures so you were completely confident in your repair. Thank you very much for recommending us!

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

roof caulking

Technician first assessed inside evidence for leaks, informed me what problem was, caulked around chimney, inspected and caulked flashings where needed and gave an overall report of roof condition. Very straightforward, easy to deal with.. Job apparently well-done. But it hasn't rained so I can't give final report.

Thank you for the review. We are glad our technician was able to identify the source of your leak and correct it for you. Please call us anytime you require our services.

JT
JT
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Attic partition

Ronald of Toro Roofing came out and gave me a very reasonable quote. His due diligence to the job was great. Knowing my concern for the eradication of mice in my attic he came out on a snowy day and still got the partitions installed in the attic. I really appreciated his knowledge and his commitment to us craft. Hoping that this works out and I will have no more mice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We are so glad that you were happy with Ronald's service. We will be sure to pass on your kinds words. Thanks again!

Toronto-Beach
Toronto-Beach

Roof Repair

I had a water mark on my bedroom ceiling and received a referral from a neighbor for Toro Roofing. I called and they booked an appointment right away, they came as arranged fixed the problem and sent me pictures to show where the problem was.
I would not hesitate to recommend Toro Roofing and when my entire roof needs replacing they will be the company I will use.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so glad we were able to stop your leak right away to prevent further damage. Please call us anytime you require our services.

Michaelp
Michaelp

Leaking roof

Our roof was leaking because of rusty nails. Our roof was wavy so he replaced a few shingles and replaced the nails holding the shingles down near the ventilation system.

Thank you very much for the review. We are so glad we were able to solve your leak for you. Please call us anytime you require our services.

timrtimr99
timrtimr99

Toro provided a quote and did the work for the quoted price. They were on time and cleaned up after the job was completed. They have done many jobs for me, all well done.

Thank you very much for the review. We are so glad you are happy with your roof replacement. Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience.

barry.hertz
barry.hertz

Roof repair

Ronald saved my stress levels by 110%. Courteous, fast, and knowledgeable, he explained what the problem with my leaky roof was. And saved me from other companies who quoted me sky-high rates.

Thank you very much for the review Barry. We are so glad that Ronald was able to identify the issue on your roof and solve it for you. Please contact us anytime you require our services.

sales
sales

Roof

Toro Replaced our flat roof over the garage. They were very quick, efficient and friendly. I would definitely use them avain. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the positive review. Please call us anytime you require our services in the future.

Ben
Ben

Roof Repair and Reshingling

The Toro crew were efficient and completed my roof repairs (plywood replacement/ framing) and re-shingled over the course of a day and a half. Good job at cleaning up!

They addressed any questions I had and provided photos and a report for my use.

Very pleased with the work and would recommend to others

Thank you very much for the review Ben! We are so glad that you are happy with your new roof and the process leading up to the replacement. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience with us.
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.