QStone

Strawberry04 in
Strawberry04 in
1 review , ON

Quartz Countertops

My husband & I purchased quartz countertops from QStone and worked with the owner Sami. We got amazing customer service & beautiful stone!! We couldn’t be happier with their workmanship and company!! :)
Sami is so friendly and so are his installers, they really make you feel comfortable and have a strong work ethic! Thank you again to Qstone & Sami! We will be definitely using your company again and referring you to all our family and friends!! Thank you
so much!! :):):)

Catherine Ruffolo

Thank you for the great review. We're very happy that you loved the countertop and our work. It was a pleasure working with you!

Whole house countertops replacement

I used QStone's services twice this year for a total of 6 countertops replaced in 2 houses. Sami and his team exceeded my high expectations every time. The final result looks beautiful, the installers worked fast and very-very clean. They even went the extra mile to save an impossible to remove mirror that was super-glued on the wall. Thank you QStone for your help!

We appreciate your feedback, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose our service again on your next stone project.

Annie
Annie
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen countertop

We worked through Sami to plan for our kitchen countertop. We found QStone to be professional, responsive to communication and very quick at planning/completing work. We're so happy with our kitchen and absolutely love the quartz countertop we got!

Thanks for the Bussines. Hope to do your next project again.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Counter Top

I hired Qstone to install my quartz counter tops and am so very pleased that I did. Sami was so helpful and professional, he went over and beyond to make sure that my vision became reality. The technicians were extemely precise and efficient. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied!

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose our service again on your next stone project.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful Kitchen Countertops

Very happy with quartz countertops! Sami the sales consultant, is very knowledgeable, professional and advised us every step of the way. He answered all our questions and went the distance to provide us with different countertop options. Installers did a very good job! I would definitely use Qstone again!

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next stone project.

jeffrisi
jeffrisi
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen reno and bathroom vanities

Sami was very accurate and attentive during the entire process. Will definitely use Qstone again in future projects!

Hi Jeff,
We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next project.

QStone team.

Looking for Countertops pros in Torontp?