QStone

Reviews for QStone

Jennifer
Jennifer

Counter Top

I hired Qstone to install my quartz counter tops and am so very pleased that I did. Sami was so helpful and professional, he went over and beyond to make sure that my vision became reality. The technicians were extemely precise and efficient. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied!

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose our service again on your next stone project.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful Kitchen Countertops

Very happy with quartz countertops! Sami the sales consultant, is very knowledgeable, professional and advised us every step of the way. He answered all our questions and went the distance to provide us with different countertop options. Installers did a very good job! I would definitely use Qstone again!

We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next stone project.

jeffrisi
jeffrisi
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen reno and bathroom vanities

Sami was very accurate and attentive during the entire process. Will definitely use Qstone again in future projects!

Hi Jeff,
We appreciate your review, and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your new countertop! We thank you for your business and hope you choose us again on your next project.