Toronto ON M3M 2S8

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Toronto Restoration Services

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood Floor and Stairs Refinishing

Jason and his team were great! Both extremely professional and efficient. They always showed up on time and left the place very clean and neat. The job was done with care and pride. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any hardwood refinishing needs. So happy to have met Toronto Restoration Services.

Hi Sean ,

Glad you're happy with our services!

Chris Hale
Chris Hale

Floor Refinishing

Jason's crew worked efficiently, neatly and in an organized fashion; they were courteous and friendly.

Jason provided the opportunity to see three choices of stain on the sanded floor. That was much preferable to looking at swatches, samples and guessing how the colour would look on my floor.

The end product exceeded expectations - the floor looks great.

Thanks Jason!

Hi Chris ,

Greatly appreciate your rapid review. We only finished your project 3 hours ago. Wish every client appreciated our work as much as you did!

Martin in
Martin in
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Refinished oak floors

Very professionally done. Hardly any dust. Final product like new. They had all the right tools. For the job. The stain matched existing floors. Varnish was low oder. Friendly workers.

Hi Martin ,

I'm glad you were pleased with our services like all our other clients

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Re-Finish Floors

Jason and his team did an amazing job , exceed my expectations!!! We purchased a new home and didn’t like the colour of the old floors and Jason and his incredible team made the floors look better than brand new ones.

Hi brain ,

We always under promise and over deliver. All the best with the move in!

Bernadette
Bernadette

Refinishing floors

I hired Jason to refinish the hardwood floors in my 3 bedrooms and hallway (40/50 years old). I am absolutely delighted with the results -even the floors in the small closets were done to perfection - they look like new. Work was completed by Jason and his team in 2 days - with little or no dust. Jason is very professional and takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend him.
Before/after photos of my hallway - photos don't really do it justice

Hi Bernadette ,

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you appreciate all of our hard work.

Hardwood floor/ stair refinishing

Jason and his team did an amazing job giving new life to our old hardwood flooring and stairs. We absolutely love the way everything turned out. The Jacobean stain that Jason suggested looks beautiful. We highly recommend Toronto Restoration Services for all your refinishing needs. Thanks Jason for doing such an amazing job.

Hi Dexter,

Hands down our favourite client! It was a thrill working for you and your family. When a client says "
Amazing" twice in a review , that speaks for itself!

KG in Toronto
KG in Toronto

100yr maple hardwood expertly refinished

Jason and his team did an A+ Job. Dust control was a big concern of ours and it was managed very well. Seems like every tool was either attached to or had an integrated vacuum. Fantastic turn-around time with sanding, sealing and finishing taking place over a couple days. We will hire them to do the main floor as well.

Hi Kyle ,

Thanks for the feed back! We thrive to leave your house as clean as possible!

Renata in Oakville
Renata in Oakville

hardwood floor refinish

Jason was called to my house by the company that tried to finish our floors but instead totally ruined them. They didn't know how to fix the damages so they brought Toronto Restoration Services to help.
Jason and his helpers tried their best and did a great job considering what we were left with after the first company tried to do it.
I wish I found them before I hired the other company and went through hell of sending and restraining floors twice.

Very professional, kind and humble people. Always on time and work as long as it takes to have things done properly. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Renata ,

It's crucial to do your homework before hiring a contractor. Reading reviews will always be beneficial.

Leslee in Oakville
Leslee in Oakville

Dust-free living / dining room floor refinishing

I had deep scratches in my living and dining room hardwood floor. Jason and his team refinished it perfectly so the floor looks like new. And I couldn't believe how well they managed the dust. I was able to be in my kitchen for a lot of the day while they were working and there was no dust. They also totally matched the stain colour of the existing stairs in the room. I was impressed with how friendly, knowledgeable, organized and professional Jason and his crew were. I highly recommend them. Perhaps I'll get them to do my stairs next!

Hi leslee,

We take high pride in our dust control. It's one of our number one priorities when refinishing!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

So happy with results!

Jason and his team are dependable and pros at what they do. Super happy with the results. The process from start to finish was so smooth. My floors were refinished to match another area of floor in my house. I was worried about the stain colour but Jason matched it and knew exactly what I wanted.

Hi Linda ,

Matching existing hardwood is always hard but with the right amount of experience , it can be done!

More about Toronto Restoration Services

WE PROVIDE QUALITY RESTORATION SERVICES TO ALL OUR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLIENTS.

WE RESTORE/REFINISH ANY TYPE OF FLOORING INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PARQUET, OAK, MAPLE, PINE, BAMBOO AND BRUCE HARDWOOD !

SANDING HARDWOOD FLOORS TAKES EXTREME PATIENCE AND CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL. HIRING THE RIGHT COMPANY FROM THE BEGINNING WILL PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE AND SAVE YOU TONS OF TIME.

WE'RE THE ONLY COMPANY WHO CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR WOOD THAN YOU! WE ENSURE A CLEAN HOUSE AT THE END OF EVERY WORK DAY. OUR GOAL IS NOT ONLY TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS, BUT TO AMAZE OUR CLIENTS!

WE'RE THE STAIRCASE PROFESSIONALS! WE USE A SPECIALIZED PROCEDURE WHICH SEPARATES US FROM THE COMPETITION, IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE SMOOTHEST STAIRCASE POSSIBLE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO FEEL ALL YOUR STEPS AFTER WE'RE DONE.

AN AMAZING REFINISHED PROJECT CONSISTS OF USING THE RIGHT TOOLS. WE USE ONLY THE BEST QUALITY MACHINES AVAILABLE FOR HARDWOOD SANDING, FLOORS OR STAIRS! INVESTING IN THE PROPER TOOLS IS WHAT SEPARATES THE PROFESSIONAL REFINISHING COMPANY FROM THE AVERAGE COMPANY WITH CHEAP PRICES.

WE OWN ALL OF OUR EQUIPMENT. BUILT IN 2O17, OUR DUST CONFINEMENT IS SECOND TO NONE!

WE SERVICE THE GTA!

-STAIRCASES
-KITCHEN CABINETS
-INSTALLATION OF HARDWOOD
-EXTERIOR/INTERIOR PAINTING

FULLY INSURED. $2 MILLION LIABILITY INSURANCE!

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

REFERENCES UPON REQUEST!

CONTACT US TODAY!

PHONE:647-978-7531
EMAIL:TORONTORESTORATION1@GMAIL.COM
WEBSITE:WWW.TORONTORS.COM

(ALL PHOTOS ARE OUR WORK)

(KEYWORDS) (OAK MAPLE FINISH STAIRS LANDING PINE RED OAK SAND STAIN BUFF REFINISHING FINISHING SANDING FLOOR SANDING FLOOR REPAIR HARDWOOD REFINISHING HARDWOOD RESTORATION)

PLEASE, NO SOLICITING CALLS! ( NO YELLOW PAGES, NO WEBSITE DESIGN )