BrilliantlyMaid

Review for BrilliantlyMaid

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

House Cleaning

I've been looking for just the right house cleaning service for a couple of years now. I wasn't expecting much when I found the brochure from Brilliantly Maid in my mail, but I gave it a try. I was actually blown away by the quality of service I received from the owner, Cristina. She and her assistant clean my house as if it was their own and even think of specific areas to clean that I wouldn't expect of them. Yesterday, Cristina actually got up on a ladder to clean the hard to reach areas in the upper half of a solarium and media room with high cathedral ceilings.

My house is just over 3600 square feet with a finished basement and I always feel very satisfied with the quality of the cleanings. Added to this is the positive, cheerful and energetic attitude of Cristina and Cas. I'm also grateful to them for accommodating me in my preference in cleaning agents, as I am chemically sensitive and have clients coming into my home who also have similar issues.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brilliantly Maid to anyone looking for an excellent cleaning service.

Thank you Dr. Lucille for inspiring and supporting us and taking the time to write this beautiful review. It's coming up to 2 years since we started cleaning your gorgeous house... wow! Time flies. Here's to many more.

Cristina

More about BrilliantlyMaid

Our upscale cleaning services ensures your home is cleaned with utmost respect, care & skill. We were founded in 2009 by Cristina Lujambio (back then a one person business) and are proud to say that we have grown. We clean the homes of Toronto's busiest professionals and entrepreneurs.