Ct Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4J 6T5

Reviews for Ct Painters

Full Condo Renovation

CT Painters provided their services when I was completing a full renovation on my condo. They completed a full living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms beautifully, efficiently and professionally. In my years in Canada I have had to go through a number of home renovations. CT Painters took a level of pride and dedication in their work unlike any other crew I have had the pleasure of working with. Not only was the job done well and resulted in a wonderful finish, the crew were exceptionally polite and hard working. Their excellent work took some of the pressure off a usually stressful situation.

Thanks for the great painting review. Much appreciated!

Maxim in Toronto
Maxim in Toronto

Living room renovation

It was a pleasure working with Tzion on our living room renovation project. As my wife and I are amateurs when it comes to this, we heavily relied upon Tzion's experience, expertise and vision for the finished space. May I say, Tzion finished the project ahead of schedule and under budget (which you rarely get these days). And I'm absolutely thrilled by our finished living space. Tzion helped pick warm tones that complimented our recently renovated kitchen, so if you think you're only getting a paint job and you think you have to do everything yourself, I'd encourage you to bounce yours ideas off Tzion as well, as he's incredibly insightful. Five stars.

Hi Maxim
Awesome! Thanks for the great painting review.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Painting

I am very satisfied with the work done. Fast, reliable honest and not expensive. Two bedroom condo work done in time and no hidden fees. I am really advise CT Painters for home painting and renovations.

Dave from Thornhill
Dave from Thornhill

Home Painting

No word can describe the depth of our appreciation for the quality of work that you have done in our home . This was a 2 weeks project and you transformed our house to a place to call it home and you did it in a professional manner .
Every day the crew were on time , working hard until the end of the day , paying attention to the smallest details , taking time to listen to what we wanted and most of all being very patient.
MANY MANY THANKS to CT Painters.

Angelina in Vaughan
Angelina in Vaughan

Home painting

CT Paintets painted our home and did such a quick, clean, and quality work. My home looks new! From the first step of choosing a color to buying door stoppers so the walls won't get damaged they have improved my home and quality of living! Highly recommend!!

Eran13 in Vaughan
Eran13 in Vaughan

Full Wall Painting

Amazing job! The service was great and job was done so fast! My home looks so beautiful. CT Painters are definitely the best in the business. Thank you CT Painters!

My pleasure

Irit G.
Irit G.
2 reviews , ON

Painting

I would like to recommend CT painters. They did an amazing job painting my whole house. It was very professionally done and in a timely manner. I get compliments on the color and we’ll done job all the time.

Thank you. -))

More about Ct Painters

For beautiful painting results, trust CT Painters! Our quality service, on-time delivery and professional attitude have made us popular in GTA. We believe in hard work and our #1 priority is your satisfaction! every work that we do manifests our dedication in creating beautiful spaces. We go the extra mile ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?