CT Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON

Facebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for CT Painters

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painted my entire house

CT painters we’re amazing. They were very professional. They were in my house with myself and my baby for a good week. They were tidy and courteous. And of course the paint job they did was fantastic. So happy with how it all turned out. Thank you CT Painters. I will be so happy to recommend you to my friends and family.

Thank you for your feedback! We are very excited to hear about your experience. We hope we can take care of you again! Zion

Leatrice in Innisfil
Leatrice in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Amazing job! Friendly and professional

Highly recommend! Painted full interior of condo incl. doors and ceilings. He came to see me quickly for a quote and all the work was done in two days. The workmanship is outstanding. The painters and the owner of the company were so kind and friendly and professional. You will not be disappointed hiring this great company.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your experience!
We are so thankful to have clients like you.
All the best,
Zion,CT Painters

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting

Very quick
Very friendly
Did everything in one day as promised
Came early morning, worked all day
Prepared the walls, moved all furniture
No mess, no clean up after was required
Highly recommended for busy people who need professional quick quality paint job

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! All my best, Zion

Interior painting

Extremely professional company with impeccable skills and management. From the initial consultation, it was so easy to work with this company. Great communication and the final result was timely and beautiful! Highly recommend.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! All my best, Zion

Kevin in Newmarket
Kevin in Newmarket
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Whole house (walls, baseboards, trim & doors)

Zion made the process easy, from help with the initial consult, through finishing touches at the end. Painters were very friendly, minimized disruption in the house and were great with kids being home during the day. They worked quickly and kept things clean. They addressed all of the little items at the end to make sure everything was perfect. Very professional painters...definitely recommend.

Thank You, Kevin! It's always rewarding for us to receive such a kind review and it is very much appreciated! My best Zion

Nir Noam
Nir Noam
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service, Highly recommended

Zion and his team did an amazing job painting my house. From the color selection to the timely execution and the quality of the work, I can't be happier with the result. Will highly recommend whoever thinking about doing any kind of paint job to take CT painters into consideration!

Thank you very much, Nir for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to know that you were completely satisfied with the work. We truly appreciate your business. All my best, Zion

Haley Ifrah in Vaughan
Haley Ifrah in Vaughan

Entire Home Paint Job

My husband and I recently started the Reno process of our new home and CT painters came so highly recommended by all of our friends! We surly see why, there are such a fast working, professional team that painted our entire 2200 square foot home (including sanding, painting trims and doors) in just 3 days! They paid attention to details and did a very thorough, clean job. Our home is now looking so fresh. Thank you CT painters for the amazing service!

Thank you very much Haley for taking the time to post this review. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and are very grateful that you enjoyed the experience. All my best, Zion

lasikn
lasikn
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bedrooms painting

We have utilized Zion’s service on two separate painting projects in our home. We have been extremely satisfied with the quality of his work on both occasions.
He is professional, courteous, and has a strong attention to detail. In this last job, we had a custom built cabinet that needed to be painted. Zion did a fantastic job of making the cabinets look elegant. If you’re looking for a painter with a strong ethic and respect for your home, Zion is the one for you!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you. All my best, Zion

Jon C in Toronto
Jon C in Toronto

Whole house exterior painting

Very happy with the work that Zion and his team completed to repaint the entire exterior of our house. We would highly recommend to others, and we would love to work with him again.

Zion was incredibly fast to respond to my request, and amazing with all of his correspondence before and during the project.

His team were great, everyone worked very efficiently and quickly, and we are very happy with the results. We received many compliments from neighbours.

Thank you so much Jon.
It was pleasure to work with you guys
Thank you!!

Painting condo

Zion (owner) was fast to respond, punctual came right when he said he would, and offered me one of he best quotes i got from 4 other companys. the work was done very good.

Thank you for the review and happy we were part of your dream home. All my best, Zion

More about CT Painters

For beautiful painting results, trust CT Painters! Our quality service, on-time delivery and professional attitude have made us popular in GTA. We believe in hard work and our #1 priority is your satisfaction! every work that we do manifests our dedication in creating beautiful spaces. We go the extra mile in pleasing our customers and don’t stop until we have transformed your property from ordinary to attractive.