Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for CT Painters

Nadine kruss in Vaughan
Nadine kruss in Vaughan

Tzion painters

Tzion and his crew where extremely professional and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them for your projects. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Thanks for the work

Thank you Nadine for taking the time to write an amazing review, much appreciated. It is our pleasure to serve our clients and deliver a quality job. We will be more than glad to serve you again.. CT Painters / Zion Cohen

larry in Vaughan
larry in Vaughan

house painting

ABSOLUTELY could not have been more satisfied. Provided best initial quotation. Work finished in slightly less than the original estimated time. Showed up on time to start work. Very friendly, and 100% satisfied with the job. As a multiple property owner I have engaged numerous painters over the last 10 years- this is the best one.

Hey Larry,
Thanks for leaving wonderful review, I appreciate you took time to leave a note about us! Regards, CT Painters / Zion Cohen

Roey
Roey

Painted my whole house, amazing job

CT Painters were a pleasure to work with, they where on time, and got the job done within the guaranteed time frame. The paint job was beautifully done, and they were very helpful with choosing the right paint color for each room.

professional, quick, highly recommended, beautiful job

Vaughan
L4J 6T5

It took some time to until we fund someone professional that understand our needs. We are happy with CT Painters team, they did an amazing job at our house, they very accurate and professional, they did beautiful work. My house looks very different and we like it. Thank you CT Painters team you are the best!

We take pride in giving outstanding service
to every customers here at CT Painters!
We are happy to hear that your experience was no exception, thanks for leaving the wonderful
review!

Olga in Vaughan
Olga in Vaughan

Great room, open to above foyer, staircase from main floor to second

Overall we we were left very satisfied with the way the painting job was done by this company (re: Tzion C.). First of all, we were very pleased that although the area that had to be painted was quite large they managed to stay on schedule and were done in 2 days as promised. Second of all, service was excellent as they bought the paint, moved the furniture and also removed curtains rods (and then installed it back). Finally, I have to recognize high quality workmanship, attention to detail...and pride in what they do. If you are looking for someone who you can trust to paint your house don’t hesitate to use these guys.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our company to do your home .

Ariel in Toronto
Ariel in Toronto

Absolutely incredible!

(My house is 2000 sq ft)..Called 8 different companies and this was the only one that gave me a fair quote and promised me a beautiful home. Their promise came through! thank you very much!

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our services!

Evgeny in Toronto
Evgeny in Toronto

Fast, clean, high-quality, on time, friendly - all about CT Painters

We wanted to renovate our condo slightly and needed it quickly without moving to any other place. CT Painters did it on time, just in two days, without us experiencing any inconvenience.

When I was reviewing the work, I was ready to approve and pay. But CT Painters folks themselves told me that they want to rework specific areas they were not satisfied with. And still it was done on time and without any additional pricing.

After they left, the apartment was clean and everything was on its initial place.

Strongly recommend.

Thank you Evgeny for the great condo painting review!

painting

Vaughan
L4J 6T5

After looking into a few companies to paint my entire house, I decided to go with CT painters. Tzion came by to quote the project, he was very patient to answer every questions we had. His recommendations for paint and style were valuable. I received a quote very quickly and it was VERY reasonable. He started the project and did a fantastic job. Tzion is a true perfectionist, his work is clean, tidy and very professional. I highly recommend CT painters for any paint job around the house.

Thank you Rafael for the great painting review. Much appreciated!

Deecla Katz in Toronto
Deecla Katz in Toronto

Excellent Paint Job!

Tzion and his staff at CT painters did a phenomenal job painting our entire house.....in less than 1 week. They were on time every day, they did exactly what they said they would do, and they were courteous and respectful through it all. Tzion accommodated our every request and always did so with a smile. We truly appreciate the outstanding care that CT painters took and highly recommend them to anyone.
Mark and Deecla

Mark and Deecla, Thanks for the awesome painting review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about our home painters. Many thanks!

Full Condo Renovation

CT Painters provided their services when I was completing a full renovation on my condo. They completed a full living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms beautifully, efficiently and professionally. In my years in Canada I have had to go through a number of home renovations. CT Painters took a level of pride and dedication in their work unlike any other crew I have had the pleasure of working with. Not only was the job done well and resulted in a wonderful finish, the crew were exceptionally polite and hard working. Their excellent work took some of the pressure off a usually stressful situation.

Thanks for the great painting review. Much appreciated!

More about CT Painters

For beautiful painting results, trust CT Painters! Our quality service, on-time delivery and professional attitude have made us popular in GTA. We believe in hard work and our #1 priority is your satisfaction! every work that we do manifests our dedication in creating beautiful spaces. We go the extra mile ...