Result Landscaping

Reviews for Result Landscaping

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Landscaping Project

I like Matt's approach and ideas for my home's landscaping project (House Front and sides). My house has now a beautiful and fresh appearance at a reasonable price. I've contacted him via Kijiji and found his way to show up almost right away.

Thanks Eric!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Backyard regrade

Matt was great! Punctual and communicative, he always gave me a heads up to let me know what was going on. He was able to book a regrade within the week after checking out my yard, and answered all my questions easily. Patio brick removal was quick, and choice of sod was excellent. Super friendly! We are happy with the results.

Thanks Kevin!

Virginia in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

amazing transformation

Originally hired Matt to do our Christmas lights and snow removal he did such a good job that I asked about landscaping! Matt took our garden from being almost completely non functional to a beautiful and well used space! Matt was great with the communication and suggestions and I have already recommended him to a few people! Thanks Matt!

Thanks Virginia!

Omid in Calgary
Omid in Calgary

Landscaping

I did my backyard landscaping and I am quite happy with the sevice I got. Matt was available for discussing details and made his effort to do the job considering our budget. Definitly a good person to deal with.

Thanks Omid!