Result Landscaping

Reviews for Result Landscaping

Rhenee
Rhenee

Patio/Landscaping

Result Landscaping did an exceptional job on my patio and landscaping. Matt was approachable, punctual and honestly addressed all my questions and concerns. The whole process from consult to completion went very smoothly. The end price was what we was quoted for and the materials they used are of good quality.
Overall I am very happy to have hired them. I will definitely hire them again for future landscaping job.

Thanks Rhenee I appreciate it!

Derwin in Calgary
Derwin in Calgary

Back/front yard landscaping

Overall, very satisfied with the end product and would definitely hire Matt and his team again.

From start to finish, the process was very smooth. Everyone was very professional and knew what they were doing. In a week's time, our front and back yard went from an uneven pile of dirt-ground to a beautiful and neat rock bed with a patio, fence, gate, and planting bed. They paid attention to every detail, ensuring every inch of the yard was perfectly built. Any questions we had were answered thoroughly, while giving expert suggestions to improve the yard along the way. The team was very organized and would clean up after themselves after each work day, showing their adherence to safety and efficiency.

Once again, Matt and his team was able to deliver exactly what we wanted. We look forward to hiring their services again in the future.

Thanks James I appreciate it!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

spring clean up

Where to begin, I usually do my own spring clean up and yard work, but I decided to treat myself this year to a power rake and aerate and hire someone to do it for me as I am getting older and my back is not what it use to be,,LOL..

Matt's communication was great he got back to me when ever I contacted him. However that's where the praise stops.

One young fellas he has working for him obviously does not give a dame about the job he does, It was painful to watch

#1 no string in the trimmer and walking around pretending to trim the lawn with the trimmer at full blast does not constitute a trimmed yard. I had to bring out my trimmer to show them how to do it and I finish the job myself, They ran out of trimmer string LOL

#2 not properly adjusting the lawn mower height to the thickness of the lawn. Burning and scalping the yard is not cutting the grass, They only cut 1/2 of my yard and missed the other 1/2 {thank God for that}. One lawn mower height does not work for all yards, they need to adjust the lawn mower height accordingly to the individual lawn.{ but that takes time}

#3 One of the young fellas decided to move my $2500 heavy BBQ without help and snapped the wheels off the BBQ, And I realize now as to why he did not move my BBQ back to the original position when he was finished, He knew he broke the wheels off.I didn't realize this until after they left..Its not the end of the world but own up to it and be honest..My son dropped by and he helped me move the BBQ back. I could go on and on about the poor quality of workmanship but why bother.

The quality of work they do with "the get in fast and out fast and collect the money" attitude might work for most people and their lawns, But for anyone who knows anything about yards and takes pride in their yard will not be happy or satisfied with the workmanship they displayed today on my yard.

Matt is a nice guy, however, he is the owner of the company and it is all on him, the buck stops with him. I felt like my yard was the last stop of the day and the guys where tired and they just wanted to finish up to get the hell out of there. I understand this is their busy time of year and the time where they can make a lot of money, But seriously Matt you and your guys need to learn to "do the job right with pride before you do it fast" The "FAST" will come naturally once know how to do it right. I was honestly going to hire this company do replace my whole fence for about $9000 worth of work, But now its a Hard pass for me now after seeing my yard, Cheers

Blaming the customer for his poor workmanship and my lawn for the poor job he did., then blaming me for social distancing practices what a embarrassment this owner is. It was YOU who proceeded to approach me, and how did you take my Cash money? You again came towards me to get the Cash, the cash did not float to your hand, so please stop using that as an excuse for a terrible job. Your own employees and you showed up in the same truck and practice Zero social distancing while doing my yard. After seeing your terrible work you did on my lawn, It was I who would never hire you for a fence Job. only a fool would turn down a $9000/$10000+ job and then blame the customer for social distancing and then use that as an excuse, you got upset because "I" the customer complained about the terrible job you did. First rule of owning a business Matt, Take responsibility and ownership of the quality of the work you do. The Second rule Is Matt don't blame the customer for the job you did because the customer was NOT satisfied, Enjoy your day Matt cheers

Hey Peter, Sorry but you were constantly breaking social distancing while we were out at your property. Our employees safety is top of mind with this pandemic and you following the guys around and standing over them is not appropriate during this time. You are also exaggerating on what occurred at the site as well which I replied to in your other review you posted on trusted pros of us. The reason you posted this review is because I didn’t send you a quote for the other work you were looking for and I’m sorry but we can not do another job for you until this pandemic is over due to the employee safety. We appreciate all of our customers and provide top quality work as you can see from our other reviews.

YYC-BBQ in Prince George
YYC-BBQ in Prince George

review

used for 2 years now for both lawn and snow removal. Very reliable and good work at a fair price. Would recommend this company for both seasonal services. good job

Thanks Rob we appreciate you choosing us!

Jose Javier in Prince George
Jose Javier in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Landscaping

Hired Result Landscaping to do my backyard and sides of the house. Matt and his fellow workers were very attentive and provided great advice to my concerns and requirements. The service was very professional and friendly. The material used was of high quality and would hire them to do my next landscaping project.

Thanks Javier!

Andrew in Peace River
Andrew in Peace River

Landscaping

Matt and his crew were great! Work completed was excellent and they helped answer all the questions and made sure I was up kept up to date on everything. Wouldn't hesitate to use again!

Thanks Andrew!

Christmas Lights

For three years we used the same company but their prices changed each year and their work was getting old and tairdy. I looked for a new company and found Result Landscaping. They had new Christmas Lights ideas that were fresh and very full of Christmas. We talked and set a price and time. They were on time very neat in appearance and well mannered. They are very professional and safe as the work. They did exactly as we discussed and stayed on their quote. Our home looks Awesome. I would recommend this company to everyone and will use them again next year. Santa Claus can really see our home because of the Christmas Lights done by Result Landsaping.

Thank you so much Bobby!

Dan Borlagdatan in Calgary
Dan Borlagdatan in Calgary

Landscape

I would highly recommend this company to anyone especially to all my friends...Matt and Ali did a very good job and l would definitly use this company on another project in the near future.

Thanks a Bunch Dan!

Max in Calgary
Max in Calgary

Landscape

I wouldn’t recommend this company at all, hired this company to do my back and front yard and the date for installation was set up. I talked to Matt and he said that the job is gonna be done and I’m gonna be very happy with the results. A few days before the September 19 th he called me and said that he can’t make it that day and He will come on September 22nd . I asked him once again if he is able to do this job this year and he said that I’m gonna have it this year 200%. The day before the 22nd he called me again and said that he can’t make it once again and will show up on September 26 no matter what, I asked him if he is sure about it as I’m gonna have the loam delivered day before and he said that he is coming for sure. The soil has been delivered on September 25 and Matt called an afternoon saying that he can’t come tomorrow and this after I spent $225 for a soil. Matt said that he is going to do this job on Friday September 28th , he will do a gravel and the sod will be delivered on Saturday morning and will be installed the same day. He came this morning and said I will do the gravel today and the sod next year, no it’s your time to decide if you want to go with this company or not, my recommendation to stay away.

Hey Maxim,
Sorry but due to the weather we have had the past month we are far behind and have had limited amount of time to finish projects this year. We did try to communicate that to you and other customers and well and are sorry you feel that way but when the weather is like it has been there is not much we can do. We did offer to move the soil and install rock for you and gave you a full refund. Sorry about the weather.

Matt
Operations manager

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Landscaping Project

I like Matt's approach and ideas for my home's landscaping project (House Front and sides). My house has now a beautiful and fresh appearance at a reasonable price. I've contacted him via Kijiji and found his way to show up almost right away.

Thanks Eric!

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Calgary?