Onc Garage Door Services

Chris
Chris
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement garage door

I retained John from ONC to install a garage door for the second time, at our new house where we had a really old double door in place. The new garage door and surrounding flashing look amazing, I couldn't be any happier. I would highly recommend ONC. Great work guys.

Thank you for your kind review, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Hopefully we'll see you in your third house soon.

Rafi
Rafi

Garage Door Sprung Broken

John was very professional, knew what needed to be done, showed up same day I called and replaced the broken torque spring in less than 30 minutes. Price could have been slightly lower but all other aspects were fully taken care of. Thanks John.

Broken springs

Had broken springs on my garage door, I needed a very quick repair because both my cars were locked in the garage. They came and fixed the problem next morning was super professional, very friendly and a very good price. Would definitely use them again

A.O.
A.O.

Garage Door opener replacement

O.N.C technician John came for the initial visit for diagnostic and provide a fair suggestion for the door opener replacement than replaced the door opener. The service was very professional, reliable and fair. I strongly recommend their service.
Thank you John/ O.N.C.

Thank you for your review and business.

Lou Vaccarello in Montréal
Lou Vaccarello in Montréal

Prompt Response & Repair

My garage door broke down over this weekend. I called ONC Garage Door Services on September 7, 2021 to get an appraisal. John from this company attended the same day; he identified the cause (broken coil) and replaced the hardware - all within 30 minutes. I couldn't ask for more.

Very Satisfied!

Thank you for your kind review.

Ambreen in Mississauga
Ambreen in Mississauga

Garage Door

John was recommended to me for a garage door replacement, I am glad that I choose ONC for my project. John recommended the right door and price was also reasonable. They did an awesome job and left the place so clean after installation. Will for sure recommend them .

Thank you for your business and kind review

Monica & Dave from Mississauga
Monica & Dave from Mississauga

Garage Door Service

We had a garage door tune-up done - the weather strip replaced on the bottom of the door, hinges lubricated, and the door springs adjusted. It was done quickly and reasonably priced. Our neighbour had his door serviced too once he saw ours completed. Would definitely recommend ONC. Thanks for a good job!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Garage Door

ONC was recommended by our neighbour. They came and gave us a quote in a couple of days and then were able to do the work right away. Great communication, told us about some issues with the door placement beforehand and worked around it. High quality installation was done quickly. Area was left in a clean state and they clearly explained how the new features on the opener worked. John and his crew did a great job!

Private User reviews , ON

Garage door repair

Excellent job by ONC Garage Doors! They responded to my call the same afternoon I called and provided courteous, knowledgeable service in a timely manner. Price was reasonable, too. My my garage door functions like a dream. I definitely recommend them.

MM in Oakville
MM in Oakville

Garage Door Opener replacement

The garage door would not close and O.N.C. was the first to respond. Communication was very cordial, and I had a tech come out and look at the issue. It turned out be a sensor that wasn't working. Due to age, we ended up replacing the garage door opener. It was scheduled very quickly, and the work was performed in less than 2 hours. Again, communication was great, work done was great, and I would definitely recommend O.N.C. to everybody.

More about Onc Garage Door Services

At ONC Garage Door Services we Stand by delivering the best quality products & Service. We Repair/Replace: Broken springs, Cables, Openers, Panels, & all of your Garage Door Needs. Call today, book and get your door/opener fixed Same Day. 24Hr Emergency 90min Response Service.