Onc Garage Door Services

Reviews for Onc Garage Door Services

Masoud in Mississauga
Masoud in Mississauga

Garage door repair

John changed 2 doors for me, 8x7 & 16x7. Both doors were the original builder door (made out of wood) and both were rotted and needed changing. He replaced both for a very competitive price and top notch quality. Definitely recommend. Very happy with him and he is very quick and reliable!

Thank you for your review.

Ganesh &.
Ganesh &.

Garage door replacement

John was very professional and guided us to make the right choice for our garage. He came promptly as discussed and finished the job on time. The workmanship is excellent. He even replaced one of our sensors for free.

Thank you for your review. The dark brown came out beautiful with the capping. Thank you for your business and trust in ONC doors.

bobpell in Brampton
bobpell in Brampton

Job well done

Spring broken on single garage door
John replaced the above and did a maintenance session on bolts and tracks on a rainy Saturday afternoon after I called at 9am
Thanks again John

Thank you Bob for your review.

n.szemelveisz
n.szemelveisz
1 review Burlington, ON

Express Garage door repair

John did an excellent job on my garage door on a same day I called him. He was able to fix my garage door while I was at work and I payed him over the phone! I like how efficient the service was and how convenient was for me!
Thank you so much!

Thank you for taking time to write a review.

Keyur
Keyur

Garage door repair

Excellent service and attention to detail. John walked me through all the work required explained why it was required and answered all my questions.

It was our pleasure working with you. Thanks for your kind review!

solent.1
solent.1

Garage door repair

I called ONC requesting someone check my garage door as it wasn’t opening ,I was told they would send someone within an hour, John showed up about thirty minutes later and took a look and explained the Spring was broken and need replacing, he told me exactly how much and how long it would take to fix, he was done in about half an hour, great service and reasonable price

Thank you for your review!

Gajan
Gajan

Garage door repair

Great job and fast service.
Very professional and friendly. He completed the repairing in an hour. We are more than satisfied. We are recommending their service.

Thank you for your review Gajan, we're glad we could repair the dented panel for you.

A.W.
A.W.

Garage door replacement

When our garage door broke down, this was the first company I called. John was able to come and take a look at it the same day. He explained the problem and gave me a few options in terms of repair. I ended up asking for the entire door system to be replaced. Luckily, there was a new door in stock, so I was able to get it replaced within a few days. The job took about 4 hours in total.
We're very happy with our brand new working garage door. John was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend this company as my experience was hassle free and expedient.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work.

leejadam
leejadam
2 reviews Milton, ON

New garage door

After we drove into our garage door, we needed it to be fixed as quickly as possible. We made a service request on Homestars and after talking to a few companies decided it was worth getting a whole new door based on the age of the door and difficulty to find replacement panels. Onc doors came out to take a look the same day, gave us a fair quote based on what other companies offered, for what we think looks like a much better door. From the time I made the service request to when John was finished installing our new door was about 48 hours. It probably could have been even quicker if our schedule allowed. We are very happy with the new door, the work area was spotless and we have nothing but positive things to say about John's professionalism and work ethic.

We appreciate your review, and we will let John know as well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Ashwin
Ashwin

Garage door tension spring replacement

John from ONC did a fantastic job. Our Garage door spring decided to give up without notice trapping my daily driver car in the Garage.

John arrived on time and it was an easy process through. He also took time to carefully explain to me what was being done and some ongoing maintenance tips.

Happy with the service and would definitely recommend ONC Garage door for anyone who is looking for some quick and high quality work

Thank you Ashwin for your review.

More about Onc Garage Door Services

At ONC Garage Door Services we Stand by delivering the best quality products & Service. We Repair/Replace: Broken springs, Cables, Openers, Panels, & all of your Garage Door Needs. Call today, book and get your door/opener fixed Same Day. 24Hr Emergency 90min Response Service.