Can Pro Windows And Doors

Sam
Sam
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front Windows and Entrance Door

Glad I met Yaro prior to holidays and went with CANPRO. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Yaro was very detailed, explained everything thoroughly, and offered different options of products and finishes.
By the end of our meeting I knew exactly what windows and doors I am getting, what to expect during installation and all the time frames.

Vlad and the installation crew, were super professional and courteous. They took all the garbage and cleaned up nicely.

Overall, very happy that I went with CANPRO and would highly recommend them.

Happy to help Sam! House has a great curb appeal now.

New Windows

I recently had all the windows in my victorian home replaced with CanPro and I couldn't be happier. Yaro was extremely professional, always on time, and attentive to our needs. The quality of the materials and workmanship of the installation were A+. Lastly, I was extremely impressed with the cleanup after the new windows were put in.

Had Yaro come back to order a new front door now, looking forward to it.
Don't go anywhere else for windows or doors, the service was well worth the cost.

Thanks for the great review Dan! Merry Xmas, enjoy your new windows. We'll get the new entry door done soon!

Gary Benson in Toronto
Gary Benson in Toronto

Full house window replacement

Pros:
Good price for high end quality product.
Honest sales rep and quick installation time, professional and punctual at the same time not pushy.

Cons:
Other "windows" companies wont stop calling me now.

Thanks for the great review Gary! We hope to be of service to you in your future projects!

Larysa in Toronto
Larysa in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows and Front Door Replacement

I am glad that I went with Yaro and his crew to do my windows in our 15 year old home. From our initial consultation with Yaro to the final installation day led by Vlad, they were professional and efficient with their service. They arrived at 9 a.m and cleaned up nicely after, leaving very little dirt behind.
We are glad that we went with brick to brick window replacement as opposed to retrofit because it looks much nicer especially on the inside with the new wider trim.

I highly recommend CANPRO Windows and Doors!

Thank you for the great review!! It was a pleasure doing this project for you Larysa! Enjoy your new windows and door.

Excellent service!

I called few window companies to get few quotes. My phone call was picked up right away by a friendly staff, they were flexible to schedule an estimate appointment. The sales person was very knowledgeable, professional and not pushy (which is important to me). I felt very comfortable working with him. I did most of my windows in the house and I am very pleased. Everything was done when promised. CanPro will be the first company I contact when I'm ready to upgrade my front door!

Thank you for the great review!! It was a pleasure doing this project for you! Enjoy your new windows.

More about Can Pro Windows And Doors

CANPRO Windows and Doors is a full-service Residential Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service all GTA and the surrounding areas.

We use exclusively latest and top machinery in our production line that allows us to create perfect air and water tight windows. We are able to turn your vision into reality due to our wide selection of colors, styles and finishes. Our installation specialists are highly, trained, always on time, and treat your home with respect.

With us, no job is too big or small. Whatever your project is, we can make it happen, while keeping you on budget with our affordable prices.

***BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK***

CANPRO Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free estimate.
Phone: 647 478-5155 | Email: info@canprowindows.com

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, Garage Doors.
VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Master Grain.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, Garage Doors.
2008