Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

Reviews for Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

Private User reviews Prince George, BC

Professional and skilled

Kevin was contacted as we needed a professional, skilled and certified roofer for our roof. Our roof pitch is 12/12 which is a very steep and can be a very dangerous job getting up there. Kevin and his team were able to do the job and do it safely. The entire Komo team was professional, on time and Kevin had kept in contact with me throughout the entire job.
Komo is definitely a recommended service and i would use them again if needed in the future

Thank you for appreciating the dangers we deal with everyday sir! I am happy we could be of assistance.

East Van Chick in Vancouver
East Van Chick in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Roof

I love my new roof! It looks so great! Kevin and his team did an amazing job. It definitely brings the house up a few notches. Kevin and his team were so wonderful and great to work with. They were always very pleasant, courteous and kept the site neat and tidy. It would be great to come home after the end of a long work day and see the progress that had been made and that my property was cleaner than when I left in the morning! I would highly recommend Komo Roofing for any roofing project.

Was a pleasure;)

Lisa in Vancouver
Lisa in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Reliable local roofing company

Kevin provided a detailed quote, explained the options, and the final bill contained no surprises . He also kept us informed each day of the work planned for the following day. Given the chance of rain in Vancouver they were careful to never leave us with an exposed section of the roof. I would use Komo Roofing again.

Thank you for the business Lisa;) let us know if there is anything you ever need further as we are here to help;)

Rob F in Vancouver
Rob F in Vancouver

Chimney repointing

At first I had trouble believing all of the great reviews that I was reading about Komo roofing. But I gave Kevin a call and didn’t regret it. He was responsive, professional and friendly. Kevin came by within 24 hours, gave me the best quote of any company that I called, and had a mason come by within a few days to repoint my chimney. Not only did they do a great job, but they put up safety equipment so the workers were safe and I felt comfortable. Probably the best thing about the experience was that Kevin and his two workers were really nice people to each other and to me. Boris the mason did a thorough, first rate job on the chimney. It looks like new. He took the time to do it right. They also added a bit of caulking and fixed a few pieces of flashing that needed fastening as a courtesy and didn’t ask for any more money on top of their modest fee. I really was impressed and would hire them again in a heart beat. Highly recommended.

Glad to see your review sir thank you so much again

Scott in Burnaby
Scott in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

New roofing

Kevin and his team were very professional and honest. Kevin is straight forward and assessed our poorly installed roof quite well. He did not try to up sell us on products that we did not need. He layed out available options and was well informed about the pros and cons of each option. He even explained the option of 'doing nothing' and explained to us the benefits of NOT getting a new roof installed...which almost no private contractors will do.

I highly recommend Kevin and Komo Roofing. They installed an exceptional roof in two days with no visible damage to the yard (except flattened grass that has since popped bright back up), no complaints from the neighbors, no damage to the house and gutters and zero residual materials left onsite. You'd be foolish not to use Kevin and Komo!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Re-roof house and garage

We are super pleased with our new roof. Kevin was very friendly and really helpful in answering our questions. He was always prompt in responding to e-mails and was regularly on-site to check up on the work. His crew was very polite and professional. We felt the quote was very fair and reasonable and the project came in exactly on budget - no hidden costs. I would have no hesitation in recommending Komo Roofing. We are very happy that we found this company.

Scott J. in Coquitlam
Scott J. in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Professional Roofer

Komo Roofing was recommended to us by a builder, but our previous experience with roofers gave us pause nonetheless. Turns out that Komo Roofing was everything that was promised. They were on-time, on budget, and professional throughout. The team worked steadily and without undue noise. They were respectful and obviously very experienced. Each day they would completely clean-up the yard - which was unexpected. The end result is beautiful and without any obvious defect. I would not hesitate to recommend Komo Roofing to anyone looking for a professional, no hassle roofing experience.

Thanks Scott much appreciated was a real pleasure and roof looks great

giuseppe in Toronto
giuseppe in Toronto

NEW ROOF

Komo Roofing was recommended by our neighbor who was very happy with their roof install. Kevin's customer service was 5 stars. We were very happy with his price. Kevin took the time to explain the whole process and answer all our questions. Kevin was on our job site every day and the crew was very caring and professional. They took care not to damage our flowers and shrubs surrounding our home. We are very happy with our new roof and get compliments from friends and neighbors on our new roof install. I would highly recommend using KOMO ROOFING.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family sir! Thank you for the business;)

Sakti in Maple Ridge
Sakti in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Top customer service!

Recommending Komo Roofing, they replaced our roof in April 2019. We're happy with the result, and the whole process from start to finish.

Their customer service is outstanding. Kevin met with us twice to go over options and pricing, and took time to explain things to the level of detail we required. We were kept informed throughout the work.

Scope changes were handled well. In each case, we were presented with options, and provided quotes for the additional work prior to it being done.

There were a couple of minor adjustments that we requested several months after installation. They were happy to come back and fix those things up for us.

All the crew members were respectful and careful around the property, including the clean up. The foreman represented the company well. Kevin invests a fair bit of effort to recruit the right people.

All in all a good experience!

Thanks Sakti

Ross  in Vancouver
Ross in Vancouver

Winter roofing job

Thanks Kevin and Komo roofing! My last minute winter job was done on budget, in just a couple of days - remember our dark rainy winter days are always an issue. Their team was fast, efficient and very professional.

Go with Komo Roofing, you will be very pleased with the results!

Thanks Ross!

More about Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

We are a family style run business who takes great pride in our clients satisfaction! We ensure this by meeting all of the industries top standards and practices. The owner of the company Kevin Luethi is ticketed in slope roofing here in British Columbia and also carries an Engineering Technologist certification as well with over 20 years of experience in construction management. Our installers for your roofing project are all in-house employees and we know each worker personally so we can guarantee the quality of work being done on your home! The owner Kevin Luethi is at every job site to ensure that the commitment made by Komo Roofing is followed through on every job from start to finish.