Foundations

Reviews for RRenovation Services Inc

Milan in Scarborough
Milan in Scarborough

External waterproofing

I needed waterproofing all around my house and I was lucky to find Robert and his team.They were efficient,methodical, frendly and clean.
I am so glad I used them and so happy with resolts. Robert is very knowledgeable and he provided me with a very good price. They were recommended to me by friend and I would definitely recommend them as well.

Thank you Milan. I enjoyed working with you. I was happy to be able to help you.

Caesar in Brampton
Caesar in Brampton

Waterproofing

We had problems with a leaky basement, and upon contacting various companies, RR Waterproofing provided us with the most competitive and appealing price. Robert and his team offered to do the work by hand due to the narrow space between us and the neighbours, which also resulted to no damage being done to the garden and yard. The work was done efficiently and on time. Really happy with the results.

Thank you for your review! We are happy that youre satisfied with us. We hope that we have resolved your issue and that no water leakage will come into your basement.

janet Mississauga
janet Mississauga

Leak in the wall

We had water leaking out of our wall in the pool house. We called Robert to fix it. He came right away and found an easy fix rather than digging around the structure. He was honest and very helpful. I would highly recommend his services

Thank you for your time on the review! we had a pleasure working for you and we hope that we were able to solve your issue.

Jeff L. in Richmond Hill
Jeff L. in Richmond Hill

Waterproofing Basement Wall - Leaking Basement

I have had over 15 quotes from some of the largest waterproofing companies to some of the smaller ones and I have had quotes ranging from the stratosphere to this-is-to-good-to-be-true. I have done an incredible amount of research including: determining whether external excavation made sense or the less expensive interior wet basement repair solution would work just as effective; materials that were used and the quality of these materials; assessing the methodology the contractor will use to repair the crack (whether external or internal); etc. I also looked into whether a sump pump solution would be an effective solution for me. Based on all the research, I concluded that external excavation made the most sense - I had two cracks in my foundation about 8 feet long running down two separate windows in my basement.

Robert and his company impressed me the most! His preliminary assessment and quote not only covered everything the other contractors mentioned, but I found myself quizzing the other contractors to see if they would be doing similar repairs/materials as Robert! He was honest with his assessment, punctual for our appointment and was willing to answer ALL my questions related to conflicting information I was receiving from other contractors.

Even though the company may not have a lot of reviews and does not have a web-site that I could locate - I can completely vouch for their professionalism, their integrity, and most importantly, their experience. Over the past couple of months we had heavy rainfall and to make matters worse, snow was also melting. Despite this, my basement has had ZERO leaks and has really been put through the water gauntlet. This is the reason I'm now writing this review - to inform Robert and his team how impressed I am with his quality of service and workmanship, but also to let everyone know that this company is my go-to waterproofing company from now on.

I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Vince in Mississauga in Mississauga
Vince in Mississauga in Mississauga

Leaks in Basement

We were in the midst of having our basement redone when our contractor brought to our attention that we had water coming in our basement at different places. They contacted Robert on our behalf and he came out to look at the problem and provided a quote. We went ahead with the job and Robert and his crew started the following week. They did an excellent job in waterproofing the basement and installing a sump pump. The workers were very prompt each morning and put in a full days work each day and cleaned up the the end of each day. The job was completed within the timeframe quoted and we are very satisfied with the job they did. I would highly recommend RRenovations and their price was very reasonable.

Johnson Fernandes  from Brampton
Johnson Fernandes from Brampton

Basement crack repair

I

ISSUE:
I purchased my house two years ago and never noticed a part of my basement, until a month ago when some unfinished dry wall touching the floor had a lot of black mold. I removed the dry wall to discover a patched up crack leaking water through a tie rod hole. The entire crack ceiling to floor seemed to be patched up at least 5-10 years ago with some black as seen on Tv product that obviously gave way.

RESEARCH FOR CONTRACTORS:
I contacted various contractors including RRenovations Services. I had quotes for epoxy and polyurethane injections from inside which I wasn't comfortable with and wanted it patched from outside after a lot of research. Some companies quoted ridiculous quotes to dig and patch from outside, just to sell the injection option.

RRENOVATIONS (ROBERT and TEAM):
Robert gave me the best quote from the start and I didn't need to negotiate because his rates seemed so reasonable and fair. He seemed very comfortable in dealing with removal of my deck, digging to the footing and patching and water proofing from the outside. He also upon request patched the inside without any hesitation. I am really glad I found this company and happy with their work. All this work was done in less than half a day as advised!! I left for work, they arrived as promised, and did the job, I came just after lunch time, reviewed that the work was all completed, paid them and that's it! Thanks Robert and crew!

FINAL SUMMARY:
It is always important to have a go to person/company that you can rely on, like a mechanic, renovations person, etc...
You guys are my go to for any future crack repair/foundational work or masonry work and I will refer you to my family and friends!

Sebastian in Scarborough
Sebastian in Scarborough

Leaking basement

My House was leaking water through my basement so i called three different waterproofing companies for an estimate of my problem. Out of all the companies RRenovation Services was the one i was most satisfied with. Robert came and looked at my issue. With his expertise, he explained me How the job will look like and what it will take to complete it. I was very happy with his professionalism towards the job and How They took safety into consideration also. Robert made sure that everything went the right way. They put a tarpfor the dirt being dug out so my lawn wasn’t destroyed. They cleaned up very well after the job and today i have No leaks in my basement. I really recommend RRenovation Services, They know what they’re doing!

Thank you for choosing us! We are glad that we were able to help you out and fix your leak!

Leaks in our basement

We had water in our basement and were referred to Robert by a friend. We booked an appointment for Robert to inspect our basement and he discovered 3 cracks in our basement wall, and explained the repairs that were needed. We were very pleased with Robert's service and workmanship.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Leaking Basement

Few months ago we had a leaking basement in our house. We were searching for the right company with experience and resources to do the job. Our neighbor told us about Robert and we decided to give him a call. He came to give us an estimate and right away he determined what the problem was. 2 weeks after that he came with his crew and they fixed the problem. They also lowered our window well that was partially causing the leakage. We are very satisfied with the work his company did. We would strongly recommend Robert's company

Thank you for choosing us! we are very happy that we were able to help you out and fix your problem.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement Leaking - Resolved!

We had a leak in our basement that was causing us some real grief. I called RRenovation and spoke with a fellow there. He came over and examined the area and gave me a reasonable quote. He explained the repair process. I went ahead with the work and am very happy with RRenovations. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing us! We're glad that you're satisfied with our work and that we were able to solve your issue.

More about RRenovation Services Inc

RRenovation Services inc. specializes in performing external and internal waterproofing of your leaking basements. With over 15 years of experience we ensure to provide you all the necessary information that you need to understand the process of the job. We give FREE estimates with a written estimate prior to starting your job.

We also specialize in underpinning - basement lowering, basement rise, concrete, excavation.

We provide services in all across GTA, Hamilton, Guelph, Erin, Hilton hills etc.

Any questions? CALL NOW!! We will be happy to assist you!

Phone:416-893-5255