Kawartha Lakes ON L0A 1K0

Reviews for Zajac Electric

lindsayhogg
lindsayhogg
1 review Oshawa, ON

Wiring issue in recently purchased home

What looked like 2 aluminum wires turned out to be multiple. They came in within the month of us moving and got everything up to code for our home insurance. Also, very affordable pricing.

On behalf of Zajac electric I would first like to thank you for the positive feedback! I am so glad we were able to provide you with a solution for your home owners insurance! I hope our paths cross in the near future

dskinner
dskinner
1 review , ON

Electrical work on shed.

Steve came and installed a new panel in our barn, and hooked up the 200A service from the main pole.
Communication was fantastic, and he was a pleasure to work with.

On behalf of Zajac Electric I thank you for the kind words Doug always appreciated! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Lindsay, ON

Changed all light fixtures. New outlets

We hired Zajac Electric to change all of our light fixtures in our new home. They also switched old outlets to new GFCIs. They were very friendly, efficient and left their workspaces spotless! We look forward to having them back for future jobs!

Michelle on behalf of Zajac electric I thank you very much for the kind words! I hope to work with you in the future, until then all the best with the moving in process.

KristinH in Oshawa
KristinH in Oshawa

Panel and grounding outlets

Had to ground some outlets in my house and Clean up the panel. Steve was great and he answered any questions/concerns I had. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to others!

Glad to hear your happy Kristin ;) your much safer than you were before! Thanks again

Jpastic
Jpastic
1 review Millbrook, ON

Power outage, whole house

Power was out to the whole house, Steve diagnosed the issue quickly, it was a faulty connection at the hydro pole. He got hydro one out there in record time and the issue was resolved!

Very Glad I could help you get that figured out! thanks for the call ;)

chelsey
chelsey
1 review Oshawa, ON

Panel change and electrical for kitchen Reno

Panel change to support second kitchen in basement apartment. Hook ups for stove, fridge and dishwasher.

thank you Chelsey for the positive review ;) always appreciated

More about Zajac Electric

Commercial, Industrial and Residential Electrical services.
Some of our services include:
Electrical Panel upgrades / Repairs
wiring and rewiring (aluminum)
Knob and Tube Replacement
Troubleshooting and Repairs
Various lighting solutions (kitchen, basement ,bathroom ect)
Soffit potlighting installations
led lighting (potlights )
Landscape lighting layouts/ installations
hot tub and swim spa installations
basement renovations
custom homes
generator and backup power installations
any additions and or alterations to home or business
Pools, pool bonding and pool equipment installations

we can also
perform regular plant maintenance
lighting repairs , ballast changes
led lighting retro fit solutions
parking lot lighting
electric motor troubleshooting / repairs / replacements
600v/347v circuitry
underground electrical systems
thermography reports
for anything not listed feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to provide you with a solution or assist you with finding the correct professional who can! Yours and your families safety is our #1 Priority! no exceptions.
Call 905-767-3278
Email steve.zajac@zajacelectric.com

ECRA/ESA # 7012354

Some of the Areas We service are

Pontypool Ajax Bowmanville Bethany Balsam Lake Beaverton Blackstock Brechin Burnt River Bobcaygeon Cameron Cannington Caesarea Cavan Coboconk Cobourg Colbourne COKL Ennismore Fenelon Falls Four mile lake Greenbank Head lake Janetville Kawartha Lakes Kirkfield Kinmount Scugog Lake Lindsay Little Brittain Manilla Millbrook Mitchell Lake Mitchells Corners Nestleton Norland Oshawa Oakwood Omemee Pickering Peterborough Pigeon Lake Port Perry Port Hope Seagrave Sturgeon Lake Sunderland Whitby Uxbridge

And Everywhere In between if you are unsure if we will come out to your area just send me a text,email or Call 905-767-3278, Steve.zajac@zajacelectric.com

BIO: I Steven Zajac am the Designated Master Electrician for ZAJAC ELECTRIC. I have been in the electrical industry for 10 years.

Experience: I have worked on million dollar custom homes to troubleshooting in an industrial environment with different voltages 120v,240v,208v,600v and 4160 volt applications.
If you have any questions for me feel free to ask! 905-767-3278