Under The Brush Paints

Reviews for Under The Brush Paints

sheila
sheila

paintng

I am glad I came to Homestars to find a contractor to do some work for my home. I needed to repaint all the rooms on the upper level of my home including the stairs to the main level plus the hallways as well as the leaving room on the main level. I came across Under the Brush Paints from some reviews on the Homestars and decided to give them a call. They came the same day to take a look at what I needed to be done. I needed the work done as soon as possible. They had no problem starting the work over the weekend to help me meet my deadline. The Under the Brush team was amazing in the quality of work they delivered. They took no shortcuts and made sure their work was high quality. I was very impressed with all the work in each room and the hallways and stairwell. I would definitely use Under the Brush services again, and I would recommend there services to others who want quality work done be professionals.

Thank you for the kind words. The team really enjoyed working with you.

Cathy
Cathy

Redecorate/paint Home

Very professional, neat, clean and punctual. Would use again in the future and recommend to family and friends. Very satisfied with the work done.

Cathy was a pleasure to work with

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.
1 review Pickering, ON

Bedrooms and basement

I hired Under the Brush Paints to paint my bedroom and basement, the work was done wonderful. The company is very professional and on time which I very much like.

I will definitely hire and recommend this company. They do amazing work.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

edwardsconstruction12
edwardsconstruction12
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted House

I hired Under The Brush Paints, that was referred to me. I just wanted to say that I was really surprised how punctual and prepared this company is. Usually in the past I have been worried, but I had full confidence with this company. I would definitely hire them again and will refer this company to people that is looking for painters.

Thank you for the kind words.

S.M.
S.M.

Painting

I was referred to Under the Brush Paints when I decided to repaint my 1 bedroom condo. I received a quote and decided to go forward with the job. What Under the Brush Paints delivered in the final product far exceeded my expectations. Not only did they deliver on time, the attention to the little details truly amazed me in the end. Anyone can put paint on a wall, but when you see the results from people who take pride in their work you can see the difference. The team was professional at all times, and I recommend giving them a call if you want quality work done on time.

Thank you for the review. He team is very happy that you are happy with the work.

D.P.
D.P.
1 review , ON

House painting

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. His friendly professionalism and attention to detail reassured me that the work would be done right ; and it was. Kevin was always on time, on task and on point in every way. If you want a great job at a fair price with no headaches, you should definitely use Under the Brush Paints!

It was a pleasure working with D.P

More about Under The Brush Paints

Under the Brush Paints provides professional quality paint job. We get the job done fast and neatly. We service the Toronto and Durham region.