Solaris Roofing

Reviews for Solaris Roofing

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

New Steel Roof & Ventilation

I hired Solaris Roofing to replace our ten year-old shingle roof with a new, steel roof. The process was simple enough: I met with the sales team who produced a quote and a contract - the solution I chose was at the more expensive end of the spectrum, but it made sense for my semi-detached home. Other roofers wanted to sell me product unsuitable for semis with shared roofs: the seam between both houses must be flush and impervious to rain.

Installation was a snap. The guys were completely finished in two days and the crew sent me photos of their progress.

The biggest difference has to be the temperature inside the home. We managed to avoid running our AC because the new roof and ventilation refract sunlight keeping the interior cool.

We love the look and the warranty is for 50 years. Great product and a great company.

Hey Chris. Thank you for your wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure doing your home. It looks absolutely outstanding. Feel free to reach out at any time for friends and family. Warmest regards. Solomon.

Jim &.
Jim &.
1 review Zephyr, ON

Metal Roofing Supply and Installation

We would like to state how very pleased we are with Solaris Roofing. The installation crew were courteous, efficient, and professional. All construction debris was thoroughly cleaned up and removed before they left the site.

While trying to make a choice about what kind of metal roof to purchase, we met with a number of sales people who represented various roofing companies. However, Solomon of Solaris Roofing was, by far, the most knowledgeable about the products he was offering and the various methods of installation.

Most people don't even notice it as being 'different'. Had a friend over the other day and I we were outside looking around the yard. I asked him what he thought of our new metal roof. He looked and said, "That's a metal roof?"

Thanks for the stellar review! I'm so glad to hear that you're satisfied with your new roof. Please feel free to contact us anytime!

More about Solaris Roofing

Our goal is to provide high quality metal roofing products for residential and commercial use, that endure the harsh Canadian elements at a competitive price. We believe in our products and stand behind them with our Lifetime Non-Prorated 100% Fully Transferable Warranty. Using our Elite Grade Titanium UDL50 Waterguard System ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?