Lindsay Appliance Repair

Chris Pope from NESTLETON STATION
Chris Pope from NESTLETON STATION
4 reviews Scugog, ON

Samsung Washer repair

I called around looking for someone to service a Samsung Washer AND come to Caesarea - not a simple task. another service company (who didn't come this far from Oshawa recommended Bruce and I have to say his service is excellent. If only he had the part he needed in his truck the first visit. However he was back as son as he got the part and he will now be my GO TO GUY for ALL my appliances.

Michael W.
Michael W.
1 review Lindsay, ON

Fixed washing machine

I called Lindsay Appliance Repair and spoke to Bruce. He was very knowledgeable and was able to quickly find out what the problem was with my washer. He booked a service call and diagnostic for the very next day! He showed up on time and looked very presentable, and was able to find out wht my washing machine was not draining.

Overall a great experience, I will be spreading the word.

Thanks again Bruce