Protect All

Blaine Herrmann from Toronto
Blaine Herrmann from Toronto
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roofing Repair

I had a leak in my ceiling caused by the caulking drying and shrinking around skylights. I wasn't sure where the water was coming from. Owner Dale was able to figure out right away the problem and found a simple cheap solution to my problem. All was done right away for a minimum charge of $150. I would highly recommend this company for their honesty and knowledge about roofing problems.

Thank you Blaine, glad I was able to help out.

Frank R.
Frank R.

Shingle roof repair

Very Satisfied with service Dale provided. He is prompt efficient and courteous. Delivered on his promises and estimate. I have no concerns recommending his company for any roofing repairs or other roofing concerns

Thank you frank, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

New Roof

Professional. Dale gave us a realistic quote. Darren and the crew worked hard almost non stop at 32 degrees on the roof for almost 12 hours until it was dark. I know they would have got all the debris if the was light. Took me no time to pick it up what was left in the morning. Thanks a lot team.

Your very welcome, thanks again.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Complete Roof Replacement

We had our complete roof replaced in 2016. Darrin and his team did a wonderful job. They were on time, on budget and very professional. I made a specific request that all nails be picked up as I have 2 large dogs and I didn't want any injuries. Just recently (after a big rain storm) I found that I had a leak coming through the attic access. I called Darrin and he came quickly to inspect. He found it was not my 2 year new shingles., but rather a leak due to old caulking around the chimney. He is a man of his word and fixed it on the spot (ON A SUNDAY). He is texting me pictures of his work as I write this. I am a widowed mother of 3 who
depends upon honest, competent contractors. I would highly recommend Darrin and his company to anyone/everyone.

Thank you, you were a pleasure to work with! Your kind words are much appreciated.

The Protect All Team

Adam  in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Roof and skylight re-placed

I called protect all roofing after I was referred by a friend, I dealt with one of the owners Darren and he was great to deal with, very informative of what was going on, always responded to my calls and texts, called me from the supplier when picking up materials to confirm everything and best of all he gave me a great quote with no surprises at the end. He used quality materials and my roof and skylight is all brand new and looks great.

His workers were very polite and respectful and did a great job cleaning up after the job was done. I also ended up meeting his partner dale at my home during their installation and he is over the top very friendly guy, he gave me his number in case I had any questions or problems after the job was completed as his partner was going on holidays. He also came with a drone and showed me the roof and took drone photos. Overall great company and felt good dealing with them because their a lot of fly by night roofers out there.

A lot of my neighbours even noticed how good of a job they did and were calling protect all for quotes on their roofs.

Darren and Dale really take pride in their company and make sure you are 100% happy with their work. I’d definitely call Darren again for any roof issue and referr him to anyone I know looking for a good roofer

Thank you Adam, it was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Customers like you make our job that much easier. Thank you again my friend

Graham Boyd from Brampton
Graham Boyd from Brampton

Roof Repair (Vent Leak)

Protect All
647-462-7409
Bradford West Gwillimbury
L3Z

Protect All is a fantastic roof repair company. We noticed water penetration through one of our roof vents and Dale Delport responded immediately and was at our home the following day. After a full roof inspection, Dale noticed that the builder forgot to caulk a few vents on our roof. Dale had it all fixed within 45 minutes and he sent me photos of the before and after the repair. Even better, I was able to coordinate with Dale without leaving work. This is the company we will always call in the future.

I'm Glad we could help, thank you for your kind words my friend.

Rachel and JC in Mississauga
Rachel and JC in Mississauga
3 reviews , ON

Roof Repair

From the start Dale was on the ball with timelines and communication. His quote was what I paid, plus he gave me solid honest advice on my roof moving forward. Dale will be our go to for a new roof in a few years!

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Protect All family

CHarmaine in Toronto
CHarmaine in Toronto

Effecient service

Dale and his partner Chris (I believe that was his name) were courteous, and easy to deal with. Called them yesterday to fix a few shingles that came off from the harsh winds & they fixed it right up the next morning. We also had them do other minor repairs, as recommended. We feel that all these are done in a timely manner and reasonably priced. Overall a great experience! -Charmaine & Jilbert

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure.

James in Brampton
James in Brampton

Shingle repair

Had exposed roof and damaged shingles after recent wind storm. Left messages everywhere, trying to get it fixed before rain or further weather could do more damage. Dale from Protect All came same day after another contractor failed to show up.

Protect All was fast, friendly, affordable, and outlined the repairs they had done and issues to be aware of for the future. Very pleased with the job done, and will definitely recommend to friends and neighbours, and call again when ready for further repairs.

- James in Brampton

Thank you James, I'm glad we where able to help. Call us anytime and we will be there for you.

Agnes in Brampton
Agnes in Brampton

Roof repair

Very disappointed. Called Monday May 7 to have a roof repair. Dale Delport the owner of the company came with another worker on Wednesday. Said the damage was big ( about 1/4 of 1 roof panel.) and they could not repair it today so we hesitated to whether repair it or replace the whole roof. He gave us a rough estimate for the replacement of the shingles ( $6300) Meanwhile they put a tarpaulin on the damaged roof to protect the roof from the rain (took them about 15 min) and asked us to pay $400 without clarifying clearly the cost and the work before. On Thursday morning we called him saying we would prefer right now a roof repair than a roof replacement. He said it will cost extra money, on top of the $400 we paid already ,to start the repair( only a tarpaulin has been set up so far) . He refused to come and cut off the conversation on the phone. So it cost us $400 to have just a tarpaulin on the roof. Lesson learned: never pay before the work is completely finished. We were taken in by his smooth manner of talking. THINK TWICE BEFORE CALLING FOR HIS SERVICE!

I never once said that the tar-ping was free or that pay now and free repair later. We CLEARLY agreed that it was pointless to pay for the tarp job and then to come back and repair the roof and then have the roof re done down the line all paid services. If you would like to besmirch me or my company I'd much more prefer you use what actually transpired. Yes you called me the day after to voice your concerns and I gave you every opportunity to explain what the problem was in your eyes, after you admitted to me that this was your mistake and telling me you found a roof job cheaper and now wanted a repair I agreed to do so for you next week at material cost only. As for the disconnect, you left me no choice as you constantly repeated yourself with no resolution in sight. I also will take this as a learning curve........ I will continue to provide excellent service at a fair price and not let your in accurate review soil what Protect All roofing is all about. Take care

More about Protect All

Welcome to Protect All. We care about your project by caring about the type of employees that execute the work. All our employees are carefully selected so that they're both genuinely engaging and technically sound. We're your trusted adviser.

***

Call us to ask about our FREE drone service and what else could be possible.