Halecons Contracting

Reviews for Halecons Contracting

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Tempered Glass Railing on Rooftop Deck

Found Halecons online. He was extremely well at communicating, friendly, and knew exactly what he was talking about. He did the job quickly with excellent craftmenship. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him and will definitly be calling him for future jobs.

Thanks Jordan!!

So happy to see you are enjoying the new railing!

The deck setup looks awesome!!!!

All the best,

Tim Haynes in Ajax
Tim Haynes in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Fence Repair

I had a fence pushed to a 45 degree angle to due age and a big windstorm. Andy gave me a great price and fixed my broken fence in less than a week. He is super friendly, smart, and does great work! I'm very happy with my repaired fence, how he tidied everything up, and I will definitely be hiring him again for my fence projects!

Thanks Tim!!

So glad I was able to help!

Looking forward to future projects!

Take care,

Shri in Toronto
Shri in Toronto

Fixed Broken Fence

When my fence broke, a couple of contractors on this site viewed the photo and said the only option was a new fence. In this time of high lumber prices that was going to cost somewhere between $5K and $6K.

Andy from Halecons called and said he could fix the fence and it would stand up like new. And that's what he did. Arrived on time, finished on time, for the price quoted. This is how jobs should be done.

Thanks for kind words Shri!!!

I very much appreciate your business.

All the best!

Andy Hale

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Fixed Sagging Gate

Andy communicated each step of the process clearly and had a perfect understanding of my goals for this project , which was a cost sensitive fix to my backyard gate.
Job was completed quickly & professionally in the time frame promised. I'm very happy with the job completed - you should not hesitate to hire Andy.

Wow!

Thanks for the Review Paul!

I really appreciate the kind words.

All the best my friend,

Raj Mistry
Raj Mistry
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior Caulking

Andrew was pleasant to work with. Very responsive on the phone and through texts. He quickly got some background information about our ask, was scheduled within a week and completed the service promptly. No issues recommending him for any future projects.

Thanks Raj!!

I appreciate your business!!

Take care,

Andy Hale

Etobicoke in Toronto
Etobicoke in Toronto

Great work!

Andrew is a very reliable and trustworthy contractor. I had a leak coming in from outside of my window. Andrew was able to identify the source and appyly caulking to the affected areas...all without a ladder!

I would highly recommend Andrew for hime projects.

Thanks Tom!!!

All the best!!!

Shahzad in Scarborough
Shahzad in Scarborough
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Barn door install

We engaged Andrew’s services for sliding barn door install. Andrew arrived on time and is competent in his work. He completed the work professionally.
Will definitely hire his services again.

Thanks Shahzad!!

It was great to meet you and the family!!

All the best,

Andrew

Kevin in The Beaches, Toronto
Kevin in The Beaches, Toronto

Multiple off jobs and drywall work

Andrew's been out to deliver various odd jobs around my house, including fully recaulking my bathrooms, and a pending project to repair some drywall for me.

Andrew has also assisted in sourcing a plumber that was needed for a faucet repair.

Andrew is responsible, reliable, kind, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend working with Andrew on your future projects.

Thanks Kevin!!

This absolutely made my day!

It was my pleasure and I really enjoyed that croissant!..don't tell me wife.

All the best!

Andrew

Anna
Anna
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck Repair

We are very pleased with the work that Andrew and his partner did our our deck. They were extremely accommodating and completed everything we had discussed in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the finished project.

Thanks Anna!!

Furqan in Toronto
Furqan in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Porch railing

Great custom service by Andrew on my porch railing installation

I definitely recommend Halcons Contracting

Thanks Furqan!

More about Halecons Contracting

I am a Journeyman Carpenter who specializes in Drywall, wood/Steel Stud Framing taping and finish carpentry.
Notable work history
Design Build restoration & renovation work.
Professional working relationship with celebrity designer from small to large scale.
Downsview Drywall Contracting: Drywall Boardman and steel Framer.
-Humber River Hospital
-Pan-Am Aquatic Centre
-Markham Stouffville Hospital
Primarco Framing:
-Residential wood Framing custom homes & subdivisions
-100 000sq ft retirement centres
Trained by Master Carpenters with over decades of finish experience on Bridal Path
Completed General Carpentry Red Seal Apprenticeship Program.