Chimney Sweeps
Penetanguishene ON L9M 1A6
HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Penetanguishene  >  RAW Chimney Sweep & Inspections

Reviews for RAW Chimney Sweep & Inspections

ericalthoff26
ericalthoff26
1 review , ON

Cottage inspection

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable. Very professional. Pleased and lucky to have such an experienced home inspector available for Thunder Beach.

kentrussell
kentrussell
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Chimney sweep and WETT inspection

705 300 1243
Penetanguishene
L9M 1A6

Robin was very thorough and hard working. He was friendly and professional. I was extremely pleased with the work he did for my wife and I. I will certainly use him again in the future and would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Kent. Appreciate the business and kind words. Thanks again.

wlyons
wlyons
1 review Goderich, ON

WETT Inspection

Contacted Robin Wells of RAW Chimney Cleaning & Inspections and he promptly arranged a cleaning and WETT inspection. Service was professional, report was completed on site and delivered electronically on the same day. Well Done!

Thank you for kind words Wayne. If you happen to have other customers, family or friends in our area who need help them please pass name along. I would love to help them out.

RAW Chimney Sweep and Inspections

Ted
Ted
1 review Cambridge, ON

Wett stove and chimney inspection.

The Aim Chimney representative took the time to discuss and provided manufactures specifications on the wood stove and how the applicable codes applied to the subject stove. Conducted a class 2 inspection which was comprehensive and assuring to me that I can use the stove and feel confident that the stove will preform as designed to do so.

Hi Ted,

Thanks for response. I can assist with chimney extension if needed as well. Also please change company name in listing as discussed to reflect properly as I am not with AIM Chimney.

Thank you.

Arash
Arash
1 review , ON

Wood fireplace

Cleaning chimney, inspecting wood fireplace cleaning wood fireplace opening all pieces and cleaning them spending fair time to explain everything

Thank you Arash. If you have any problems with burn let me know, I can bring out more equipment. Also let me know if you need cleaning at end of season or next spring. Best if cleaned once per season.

RAW Chimney Sweep and Inspections

More about RAW Chimney Sweep & Inspections

Our sweep service is assisted by some of the best tools in the industry; using a camera we can see the insides of your chimney flue pipe and our vacuum will prevent soot or dust entering your home. Using drop cloths to cover your floor protects them from any exposure. ...