Tecum Pools & Spa

Reviews for Tecum Pools & Spa

Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough
Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough

Pool opening

Thorough job and cleanup. Efficient communication, invoicing and most of all, punctuality. Our equipment is old and needed some help rolling which they handled so thank you for the extra effort

Appreciate the review.

Thanks !

Replacement of Pool Liner

Professional, reliable and affordable. We switched pool companies earlier this year to Tecum Pools and Spa and exclusively deal with them for all of
our pool needs.

It was swimming pool service changing the skimmer

Greetings
I live in a house with swimming pool for 35 years
I dealt with so many Pool companes.
This time I dealt with Tecum Pool Ltd.
I received from them very good service very pleasant people to deal with and the job is well done I wish this company continuous success and their business
LAURELEAF RD.SOUTH North York Ontario

Thanks for your patience and being a great customer. See you in the fall

JSims
JSims

Open Pool and repairs

My long time pool service person simply abandoned us (didn’t want to come into the city....too much work for him). He installed our pool ten years ago. I found Tecum on Homestars. Andrew (owner) was very professional and completed the work efficiently. He takes pride in his work and I highly recommend his company.

Appreciate the patience and trust you had with using a new company on your newly built pool. Look forward to seeing you in the fall thanks

Tecum Pools LTD

John
John
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace pool liner

Andrew and his team did a great job replacing my pool liner. Professional and courteous and he responded to my follow up request the same day I called. The new liner looks great - thanks Andrew.

enjoy your new Liner for years to come! Great design pattern by the way!

layalgedeon
layalgedeon

Fantastic Service

Highly recommend Tecum Pools. Was referred by another satisfied customer and happy that we switched from our original company. Price is right, and service is excellent.

Thank you Andrew and team for your fantastic service. Look forward to using them for years to come.

Thanks for the feedback look forward to seeing you in the fall

Pool services

Excellent customer service. Installed new heater and salt water system and also fixed a number of leaks. Highly recommend

Thanks for the review

Arthur &.
Arthur &.

Very Dependable

They came when scheduled and got my pool operating properly. Andrew is very easy to work with!

AA

Condo renovation  in York
Condo renovation in York

Pool opening

Wanted to give a shout out to Andrew and his crew for doing a spectacular job on making my pool sparkle again!!!!
Very professional , a great group of guys !!!!
Thanks for another season!!!!
Josie

More about Tecum Pools & Spa

Tecum Pools is a locally owned and operated pool company which has been providing exceptional full service cleaning and repairs in the GTA area since 2005. We currently clean, chemically treat, repair and replace pool equipment for 80+ customers. Recognized by the Pool and Spa council of Canada our employees are being continually trained and educated to provide you with the best service possible. We also offer a full line of products which not only keep your pool glistening but also environmentally friendly. So let Tecum Pools take the stress off your shoulders and book a free quote today!