Married To My Mop

Karyn in San Francisco
Karyn in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Repeat Client

I am a local Realtor and have purchased married to my mop cleaning services as client gifts and I have also referred them to numerous clients for cleaning services. Everyone who welcomes married to my mop into their home is left with complete satisfaction, after following up with my clients each have become repeat clientele to Married to my Mop falling in love with the service, professionalism and the owner herself. Nothing Beats a Clean Home and Outstanding Service... Keep up the Amazing Work.

Thank-you Karyn for the review. The team here at Married To My Mop is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to offer the highest quality cleaning service available in the GTA by exceeding the expectations of our clients.

Robbie from Mississauga
Robbie from Mississauga

Top to Bottom House Cleaning

Diane did a fantastic job cleaning our house. She has great attention to detail and you could tell that she cleaned the house as if it was her own. We came home to a beautiful smelling house but most importantly it was spotless.

Keep up the hard work Diane. I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for home cleaning services.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

House cleaning done right!

She communicated her price and services very clearly, was quite responsive before I made a booking, and showed up on time.

The results are great, my wife and I are quite happy with our sparkling home.

Thanks for your hard work Diane!

Yuki in Toronto
Yuki in Toronto

Apartment Deep Cleaning

I recently moved to Toronto and wanted to make sure the place was properly cleaned before I move in.

The cleaning was not only well done but also I got support and suggestions on topics which spawned during the cleaning regarding actions to be done and precautions to be made.

Thank you very much.

Thank-you Yuki for the review. I'm glad we helped you welcome your new home. Thank-you again, and we look forward to working with you.

Best Regards,
Diane

Full house Clean

My experience with Married to My Mop was more than satisfying. In the 3hrs I purchased, the majority of my house was well cleaned in an quality yet timely manner. During the summer with family and friends in ans out our home, Married to my Mop was easy to book and quick to respond. I recommend Married to My Mop to bring cleanliness a order back into any home.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our company, your comments are very much valued. Glad that you were satisfied with your one time clean. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,
Diane

More about Married To My Mop

Married To My Mop wants to help people reclaim their time. Our mission is to give our clients the time to focus on their dreams, while we take care of their duties and become the leading provider of residential and commercial cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area. We will be offering the highest quality commercial/residential cleaning service available by exceeding the expectations of our clients as well as the employees, patients, students and other visitors to their premises or facilities. We will strive to exceed our clients expectations and make them happy. As a small business built on the principles of honesty, reliability, and personal relationships, we will treat our customers as we would like to be treated. We will ensure your home/business is cleaned as if it were our own. We will ensure your living environment is comfortable and you’ll have one. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Call/ E-mail us today for your FREE consultation
416-409-4292
admin@marriedtomymop.com

House & Apartment Cleaning
Our staff will come with all their cleaning supplies. We ask our clients to have their own mops. If you wish to have certain products uses (i.e- specialty products for wood floors, marble countertops or sheer preference), simply leave the products out and we will use them! Eco-friendly or regular products ( no harsh chemicals) We offer 5% off for clients who wish to use all of their own supplies.
-Daily Housekeeping -One Time Cleaning -Weekly Cleaning -Bi-Weekly Cleaning -Monthly Cleaning -Deep Cleaning -After party Cleaning -Tenant Turnover / Air BNB Cleaning -Post Reno Cleaning -Move In & Out Cleaning - Building Cleaning -Small/Large Office Cleaning -Retail Store Cleaning -Restaurant & Bar Cleaning -Salon, Barbershop, Spa Cleaning -Gift cards Just ask what we can do for you!
We provide 25% of your first clean. Seniors rate @ 30/hr. Married To My Mop is always looking for opportunities to work/volunteer in the community. We take pride in giving back to our community by volunteering for school events, community events and festivals!
E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque