Married To My Mop

Reviews for Married To My Mop

justice in Mississauga
justice in Mississauga

Condo clean

The owner Diane was very respectful, professional and easy to work with. They have very flexible schedules. The quality of clean was also the same when she sent some of her employees. I got a full clean for my condo and they went the extra mile and organized a few things! I would definitely recommend to all my friends and for what you pay and the service you get it’s a no brainer.

Joseph
Joseph

Condo Cleaning before Listing on MLS

Diane was exactly as advertised - easy to communicate with, thorough, and very reasonably priced. I had her deep clean my entire condo after tenants had moved out and not only did she do a great job, but the price was so reasonable that I was able to have her clean the carpets as well all for the price I had originally budgeted for the cleaning alone. I would highly recommend this company to a family member or friend.

Hi Joseph,

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank-you for your review.

info
info

Shop cleaning

They are very thorough and respectful of time and privacy. Excellent group and very affordable.

Hi Justice,

Thank you for your review. We make sure each of our clients have a plan designed to their schedule and needs. I'm happy we are able to assist you with cleaning at your shop.

Raj
Raj

Home cleaning

Diane was awesome. I hired her twice; once to clean my home after my tenant moved out and left a huge mess and a 2nd time to clean my house before I moved in. Both times Diane cleaned my home very thoroughly. It felt like a brand new home after she was done both times.
Diane is also easy to reach and always communicate what was going on throughout the process. Even when I wasn't in the city, I was fully aware of the progress.
Apart from the cleaning, she is also very helpful with information. She gave me simple tips on how to keep my home clean which I found to be very helpful. I will recommend her in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your review Raj. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Married To My Mop. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you after your renovations.

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied

I highly recommend Diane and Married to My Mop. She is very easy to communicate with - prompt and professional. She cleaned my family home efficiently and left it sparkling. She was also flexible in terms of accommodating the fact that we have a baby and gave us great tips for natural cleaning solutions for his items. Her quote was provided quickly and accurately.

Thank you for your review. Helena I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Married To My Mop. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Darryn in Toronto
Darryn in Toronto

bi-weekly cleaning

This is an overdue review (Sorry Diane!) I hired Diane for bi-weekly cleaning of my house (an old house with an energetic toddler and an unorganized husband). She'd work non-stop for a full 4-hour to clean and organize the house. Every other Tue used to be my favorite day coming back to a shiny home. Thank you Diane!

No problem Darryn. :)

Alex
Alex

Basement deep cleaning.

Was willing to come back a second time to get the agreed apon job done at no additional cost to make sure the customer was satisfied.

Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Moving out cleaning

Diane was really professional from the time I booked for a cleaning job. She was on time and brought her own supplies which were excellent. My condo looks wonderful and the condo was left with a nice clean spring scent. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone that would like their place to look brand new! Thanks for the great work Diane!!!

Thank you so much for your king words, Sarah. we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rahul
Rahul
3 reviews , ON

Pre-Sale /Post-Renovation Clean

Diane was amazing. She always answered her phone which in this industry is like chasing a unicorn. She was thorough, quiet (our childreb slept through her cleaning) and she was very professional. I would recommend her every time.

Hi Rahul,

Thank-you for your review. I'm happy that I was able to accommodate you last minute.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Would Recommend Her to Anyone!

Diane at Married to My Mop has now cleaned 2 different homes for us. She is very thorough and aims to please! She didn't take advantage of us with her pricing. What she said is what she charged... Other companies we have used will give us one quote over the phone and then when they arrive, they would charge extra to clean our appliances, baseboards, use their products and even brought an extra person which doubled the amount they said... Diane cleaned from top to bottom and made everything shine!... She was amazing, honest and very trustworthy. We would recommend her to anyone we know!

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you and your team moving forward. Glad to have met a great team of agents.

Best Wishes,

More about Married To My Mop

Married To My Mop wants to help people reclaim their time. Our mission is to give our clients the time to focus on their dreams, while we take care of their duties and become the leading provider of residential and commercial cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area. We will ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mississauga?