Married To My Mop

Reviews for Married To My Mop

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied

I highly recommend Diane and Married to My Mop. She is very easy to communicate with - prompt and professional. She cleaned my family home efficiently and left it sparkling. She was also flexible in terms of accommodating the fact that we have a baby and gave us great tips for natural cleaning solutions for his items. Her quote was provided quickly and accurately.

Thank you for your review. Helena I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Married To My Mop. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Darryn in Toronto
Darryn in Toronto

bi-weekly cleaning

This is an overdue review (Sorry Diane!) I hired Diane for bi-weekly cleaning of my house (an old house with an energetic toddler and an unorganized husband). She'd work non-stop for a full 4-hour to clean and organize the house. Every other Tue used to be my favorite day coming back to a shiny home. Thank you Diane!

No problem Darryn. :)

Alex
Alex

Basement deep cleaning.

Was willing to come back a second time to get the agreed apon job done at no additional cost to make sure the customer was satisfied.

Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Moving out cleaning

Diane was really professional from the time I booked for a cleaning job. She was on time and brought her own supplies which were excellent. My condo looks wonderful and the condo was left with a nice clean spring scent. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone that would like their place to look brand new! Thanks for the great work Diane!!!

Thank you so much for your king words, Sarah. we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rahul
Rahul

Pre-Sale /Post-Renovation Clean

Diane was amazing. She always answered her phone which in this industry is like chasing a unicorn. She was thorough, quiet (our childreb slept through her cleaning) and she was very professional. I would recommend her every time.

Hi Rahul,

Thank-you for your review. I'm happy that I was able to accommodate you last minute.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Would Recommend Her to Anyone!

Diane at Married to My Mop has now cleaned 2 different homes for us. She is very thorough and aims to please! She didn't take advantage of us with her pricing. What she said is what she charged... Other companies we have used will give us one quote over the phone and then when they arrive, they would charge extra to clean our appliances, baseboards, use their products and even brought an extra person which doubled the amount they said... Diane cleaned from top to bottom and made everything shine!... She was amazing, honest and very trustworthy. We would recommend her to anyone we know!

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you and your team moving forward. Glad to have met a great team of agents.

Best Wishes,

Kyle S.
Kyle S.

Deep cleaning

Great girl quality job, good pricing, couldn't be happier. Cleaned my condo from top to bottom everything was immaculate.

Thank-you Kyle. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again.

Sincerely,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Cleaning Services

Diane did a great job in cleaning our house. She is easy to reach over the phone and easy to talk to. She came on time and cleaned everything which was asked for. She is a hard worker and does a very good job. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for house cleaning. Thank you Diane for your services!!!

Thank-you for trusting in our services and taking the time to write a review. Communication with my clients are key to building relationships. I'm glad that you are satisfied with your clean. I take pride in cleaning everyone's home and making sure what is asked of me gets done. Thank-you in advance for your future referrals.

yuki
yuki

House cleaning

Cleaning was really thorough and reliable! We are very happy with the cleaning! Great service indeed!

Thank-you Yuki for taking the time to write your review. Glad that you were satisfied with your clean.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Karyn in San Francisco
Karyn in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Repeat Client

I am a local Realtor and have purchased married to my mop cleaning services as client gifts and I have also referred them to numerous clients for cleaning services. Everyone who welcomes married to my mop into their home is left with complete satisfaction, after following up with my clients each have become repeat clientele to Married to my Mop falling in love with the service, professionalism and the owner herself. Nothing Beats a Clean Home and Outstanding Service... Keep up the Amazing Work.

Thank-you Karyn for the review. The team here at Married To My Mop is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to offer the highest quality cleaning service available in the GTA by exceeding the expectations of our clients.

More about Married To My Mop

Married To My Mop wants to help people reclaim their time. Our mission is to give our clients the time to focus on their dreams, while we take care of their duties and become the leading provider of residential and commercial cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area. We will ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mississauga?