Roto Rooter

Mary in Abbotsford
Mary in Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Plumbing

This is the third time I have called for help from Kevin O'Reilly's Roto Rooter franchise and every time I have been more than satisfied. The plumber today was Anthony, and although the plumbing problem was fairly ordinary the location of the problem proved to be difficult to access. Anthony proved equal to the challenge and fixed the problem in a timely fashion. I am very pleased.
I have found the employees of this franchise polite, intelligent and more importantly creative. Today's problem was relatively minor and Anthony was terrific. I have had to deal with two other problems in the last 7 months which proved to be major, and the plumber in charge, Nez Tekin, was exceptional. If , God help me, I have another plumbing disaster I won't hesitate to call Roto Rooter.