JTB Enterprises Excavation And Landscaping

Celsky Vinyl Sundecks & Railings
Celsky Vinyl Sundecks & Railings
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

shallow excavation, soil transfer

Joe Buckles of JTB Enterprises is honest, hard working and methodical. As a contractor, I find it exceptionally difficult to find other contractors to do work for me. I attempted to contact more than 100 excavation contractors throughout the lower mainland. I received responses from 4. Most were trying to push cost added services, it was frustrating. When Joe contacted me back, he gave me an exact price, which he stuck to. When he arrived on site at our home, he was on time, friendly and listened to all of my concerns. Joe safely, methodically and in great time completed the excavation work and moved the soil to a different area of our yard, and the project was completed exactly as I had envisioned. The price was in our budget.
I would not hesitate to recommend Joe to anyone needing excavation or landscaping and or trucking services.

Looking for Excavation pros in Maple Ridge?