Toronto Pro Renovations

Annie M.
Annie M.
1 review Aurora, ON

kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation

Few years ago I had a complete bathroom renovation and John did a fantastic job, always arrived on time, and worked quickly but efficiently; he was extremely helpful by offering suggestions and answering all my questions. Last year I had my kitchen redone and I asked John to install the backsplash. I really love my new backsplash. Skilled, professional, and timely, I would definitely recommend John for any home remodelling.

Thank you for your kind words Annie Marie, they mean a lot and I truly appreciate it.
Cheers ,
John

T. N.
T. N.

Bathroom Renovation

I hired John and Kevin to renovate my old bathroom few months ago. The job they did was excellent. Showed up on time everyday putting in 7-8 hours and finished ahead of schedule even working on weekend. They confirmed with me every detail and changes that had to be made. Overall, I am very happy with the new bathroom and the quality of the work. Their price is also very competitive. I would definitely use them for future work on the house.

Thank you for your review we look forward to working with you again!