Prime Care Domestic

Mississauga ON L4X 2P4

Reviews for Prime Care Domestic

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Cleaning service

Great service, and time efficient. Very satisfied and will continue with their service in the by weekly.
Gave me a quote with the square footage that I provided.
I would recommend their services.

Sandra

ty

Naheed in Toronto
Naheed in Toronto

House cleaing in brampton

The company ppl were very friendly and courteous and very professional! The job was done 100% satisfactory! I have requested to have these ladies to work all the time! Very happy that I had hired them!

Sanjeet
Sanjeet

Cleaning services

These people are amazing they have been cleaning my home for a year now. I will never go to anyone else they do everything I ask and never disatisfy me. They work very hard and I can completely trust them. They work fast and always are busy but they try to make times work out for me when I need extra cleaning. Trust me with one cleaning appointment you will know they are number one in the business. You will never go to any other cleaner and they are reasonable in price considering what you get out there.

ty so much for lovely review 😘 pleasant working with you

Paulina
Paulina

Service

I have had nothing but pleasant experiences from this business. After many trials of other companies, I just wasn't satisfied and decided to try one last time. The girls are great, the alter the cleaning to meet my personal needs.the house is always spotless when they leave and I love their help so much. Prices are very reasonable. I should also note that they are very approachable for any questions or concerns that I may have. Thank you so much for your hard work, I truly appreciate you!!

😘

More about Prime Care Domestic

Prime Care Cleaning Services is a well established licensed and insured Canadian company offering a variety of professional cleaning services to home owners in Peel Region and the Greater Toronto area.

We have developed a specialized system to assist homeowners and businesses with all their cleaning needs. With our own network of professional maids, who are skilled and well trained, and ready to work side-by-side with you, to ensure that you receive a high level of personalized service to assure your complete satisfaction.

We will also assist you with proper selection of the best cleaning products available and handle all other necessary details to make your house cleaning to go as smoothly as possible.

Our service is always courteous, professional and competitive. You are welcomed to shop around and get an estimate but if you are really ready to SAVE NOW, call us and we’ll beat the competition. By selecting our service you can rely on a consistent quality job done with pride, care and getting the best rates for the best service. We will do your laundry, iron, strip beds and remake with fresh linens, clean the refrigerator interior and oven, wash the windows and glass doors, polish your silver etc. all at your request. Get more leisure time for yourself and your family! Your free time is for ” enjoying your home … not cleaning it!”