Brick Aid Masonry

Toronto ON M6M 3C7

Reviews for Brick Aid Masonry

JamesDeMonte
JamesDeMonte

Interior brick cleaning and tuck pointing in basement.

This was a difficult assignment. A 3.5’ perimetrical band of original masonry in a 110-year-old house needed to be cleaned and re-pointed. It was in rough shape, with worn grouting, deterioration of the brick in certain places, and areas covered in old coats of paint, clumsy plaster repairs, etc.

Phone gave me a good initial quote and then lowered it to match a competitor who wasn’t available on my schedule. He was honest about the amount of cleaning that could realistically be achieved given the age and condition of the brick. The work was completed by Phong and Mike within the desired time frame. It was well-done and the results impressive. I now have a beautiful original brick band in my basement that will anchor a major renovation. I would recommend this team to anyone. Good work at a good price, and good service.

Hello James, Your review means a lot to us. We appreciate your effort to be as detailed as you were in describing the work we did for you. Call us anytime for whatever needs repairing or building and we will be happy to meet your needs.

Brick Aid Masonry Team

Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann

Chimney tear down and rebuild

Great work ! They were Very professional and the work was started and finished within the time promised. Took all the remnants away and left me with the best looking chimney on the street. I definitely will use Phong and his team again and will recommend them to anyone looking for masonry work.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jo-Ann. We appreciated the lunch and all the help your family gave us that day.
-Brick Aid Masonry Team

Lisa
Lisa

masonry

Phong and his helper did a great job with my crumbling mortar and did more than I expected - including filling in a crack in my retaining wall and filling in a bunch of silicone around my basement window to help with waterproofing. I also appreciated his honesty when he gave me his estimate about what he could fix, and which things were most important as I couldn't afford to do the whole job at once. His team was quick and efficient and did a terrific job. Will hire them again next year for part two.

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to give us a genuine review. Its was our pleasure to be able help.
The Brick Aid masonry team.

barb
barb

Replace broken bricks on the back wall of the house, where water damage had destroyed the

Phong and Mike were awesome to work with. Their workmanship was superb. Very meticulous. Plus they finished the job in the one day!

There was no way to match the100 year old brong, but they picked out and strategically placed them such that it blends in perfectly.

They really tidied up the job site. Showed alot of pride in their work. True craftsmen. Plus absolutely courteous.

I'd recommend this company to anyone!

Thank you Barb. Its a pleasure for us to be able to help.
All the best. The Brickaid masonry team.

tracycormier3
tracycormier3

Landscape/interlocking & masonry

Phong and his crew of workers are among some of the best contractors I’ve had the pleasure of working with. It was so refreshing to finally be treated with respect and professionalism. I had to fire a previous landscape on this job and Phong took over and really helped me out in a desperate situation that I was in. Not only did he do an excellent job.. he did so promptly and was an absolute amazing person to work with. I was lucky to find him and to be able to work with him. He relieved a lot of stress for me. He truly is one of the kindest people I’ve met.

Thank you, Tracy! We love him around here too. He's the best boss any of us have had the pleasure of working with. We are glad that you picked up on this and that we were able to help you.

-Brick Aid Masonry Team

Ingrid
Ingrid

Various repairs of brickwork, stonework and parging

A milk chute was taken out and bricked in. Various repairs were also completed on stonework on front steps, etc. I was very pleased with the quality of the work, and courtesy and professionalism. No job was treated as being too small. Phong also offered some good suggestions about other work I am considering getting done.

We are ready to assist you with whatever project needs our attention. We appreciate your review, Ingrid. Hope together again soon.

Phong To - Brick Aid

sheriwolfe1
sheriwolfe1

Tuckpointing

We need some restoration work done to the chimney, under the porch, and a few other places on the exterior of the house. The home is a postwar bungalow, and there was some maintenance needed as some bricks were starting to degrade, as was the mortar in several places.

Thank you Sheri for your review. It was our pleasure to have such easy-going clients we were able to help.
Brick Aid Masonry Team
B.A.M and it's done!

g.francis
g.francis

Front Porch repair

Chipping out existing flagstone and grinding out stress cracks, replacing flagstones, obtaining new decorative stone as required and installation.
Work was done in time frame estimated. Craftsman very polite and courteous.

Thank you Gerry for your review! Let us know how better to maintain our 10 Star rating. We value our clients opinions and would love to hear how we can improve.
-Brick Aid Masonry Team.

eamonn.r.oconnor
eamonn.r.oconnor

Brick work, Arch repair

Working with Phong was great.
He showed up with the crew fixed the issues as discussed. He went above and beyond to make sure the job was done well and took care of all of my concerns. The guys on the crew we helpful and left the job site clean orderly. 10 our of 10 I would reccomend working with him!

Thank you Eamnon, for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be able to help.
Kind regards. The Brick Aid Masonry Team.

More about Brick Aid Masonry

Brick Aid Masonry is a family owned company. Operating out of Toronto and the greater GTA.
At B.A.M we believe that all great structures must be built on a strong foundation with the toughest of exteriors. Let us help you meet your standards. Ensuring that your building will stand the test of time.
Our core values are paramount to our success. God, family, honesty.
– At B.A.M Our goal is to provide you with the best craftsmanship in Toronto. Helping you get it right the first time and giving you nothing less than the quality you deserve.
– We guarantee our experience and services. Bringing a professional approach to every project we do.
Phong To