Home Water

Water Filtration & Purification
Toronto ON M5C 2K3
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Toronto  >  Home Water  >  Nice people to deal with

Nice people to deal with

Very respectable sales girl came to the door super friendly. Also the technician that did the install was super friendly and respectable. I was not sure about the system but they said i can try it out for 10 days, and as long as i cancel before that i would not get charged. I got the full system water purifier and softener. But I did not notice too much of a difference in water quality (ppm) and i realized after that the system is a water conditioner and not a water softer (both has their advantages and disadvantages). The system did not meet my needs, but i'm sure it might meet other peoples needs. And yes there was a credit check hit, but they let you know up front. I cancelled the system and praise God the cancellation was smooth without much hassle, again a super nice technician came and removed the system. and Put everything back nicely. Again, was not for me, but seems like a nice company to deal with, i'm sure it will work for some people. I would give a higher recommendation score if I kept the product.