ProTech Electric

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for ProTech Electric

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Camera Upgrade

Great service. Excellent camera quality. App works very well. Reasonable price. Lucas is very helpful. The camera design I wanted was not easily available and he took some time and found one for me at a good price.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Security Cameras, Potlights, Networking

Recently moved into a new home and installed security cameras, pot lights, and networking. Leon and his team were efficient and professional. They provided honest opinions with regards to the placement of the cameras and potlights. Leon provided a free home assessment and was not pushy with sales. He was knowledgeable and respected what I had asked for. The job was completed at the guaranteed time and they were respectful of my home.

I recently called the company back to complete some more work on my house. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great Service, Professional and great pricing

Lucas and Team were amazing to work with. Their after sale service was great. I would recommend them any time!

The showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were professional at all times

Thank you for your great review ! we do our best to accommodate the needs of each and every client. security suverllilance camera installation can be quite technical and experienceso. it is very important . It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Camera install

Excellent thorough job. Timely and professional. Installed 8 cameras and took time to adjust, position and secure. Equipment is good quality and image quality excellent. Peace of mind. Well worth it

Nyron from Markham
Nyron from Markham

Outdoor Security Camera Installation

They installed 5 security cameras around the outside of my house. I paid exactly what I was quoted. Installation was done in a few hours. In addition to the installation, they taught me how to use the NVR software even though I bought my cameras from a third party. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience, I recommend them to anyone that asks.

Nyron,Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers.The most important thing is you are happy with the work.

Anthony in Markham
Anthony in Markham

Security Camera Installation

I was looking for someone to install security cameras around the perimeter of my home due to an increasing number of burglaries in the area. Leon and his team came highly recommended from another neighbor whom he had done work for. I had pre-purchased 4 security cameras and an recording device from Amazon but I myself was not skilled enough to run the CAT6 data cables through the walls of the house. Leon came over to do a free assessment. He was very thorough in his assessment and helped me work out the best camera placement based on the 4 cameras that I had. He came by the next week to do the install. Leon and his partner worked very efficiently. They managed to install the 4 cameras (2 front porch, 1 back yard, 1 garage) in under 8 hours. I had gotten quotes from other companies saying that it would take around 2 days. The cables were run cleanly through the walls. You couldn't tell they were even there which was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Leon.

Hi Anthony Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

William in Markham
William in Markham

Indoor and outdoor pot lights

Indoor, outdoor pot lights and camera units in my home were recently done by this company. They finished their work quickly. The job was neat and nicely performed. Workmanship was very good. These guys know their job well.

Hi William:I know electrical work and lighting can often seem complicated. I’m happy to have kept things simple for you and complete the work to your satisfaction.I have a real passion for what I do and always excited to transform spaces with a great lighting plan. Happy to know you’re enjoying your home. Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. Thank you again.

More about ProTech Electric

ProTech Electric is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companies turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Home Electrical work