Waterproofing

Reviews for Caulking Professionals

Marisa
Marisa

Caulking Windows & Sunroom

I could not be happier with the work Jose & his crew did at my home. He was responsive & reliable when I contacted him (unlike a couple of others I found on Homestars) and came to quote the job and explained the process & materials he would use. The crew was neat and detail oriented. What stood out about Jose, is that he returned a few days later to remove a satellite dish as he had promised. It was a pleasure to work with you! Wonderful job and I recommend his professional services.

AK in Mississauga
AK in Mississauga

Caulking Doors & Windows of entire exterior of the House

I contacted Caulking Professionals after googling caulking contractors and later checking the reviews on Homestar. Jose was punctual on his first visit itself when he dropped by to check out the work required. He along with his team did a fantastic job of removing the old caulking and reapplying the new one. No follow-up needed. They cleaned the premises immaculately on completion of their job. It is a pleasure to interact with professionals who are so sincere about what they do. Thank you, Jose and team

Thank you for the review it was our pleasure!

Navi in Toronto
Navi in Toronto

Caulking of all windows

Needed to get our windows recaulked at our home. Was provided a referral to contact Caulking Professionals. Showed up right on time and did an amazing job. Very meticulous and clean. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

navi thanks brother was our pleasure

Samantha
Samantha
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Caulked the entire house

Jose and Renzo completely caulked my entire Home. I would highly recommend their services. I didn’t even realize that the majority of all my windows had absoutely no caulking. They even filled in all the several woodpecker holes in my board and Batton Home., and reattached trim under my window. Their professionalism and hard work was greatly appreciated! Thank you so much Jose and Renzo for an excellent job!

hey Samantha thank you so much for the wonderful review and thank you for keeping us hydrated and fed you are a pleasure to work for

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Exterior Caulking

Hired Jose and his partner to do an exterior caulking job at my home. Very professional, punctual, and outstanding craftsmanship. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to do exterior caulking on their property. Keep up the great work guys!

thank you Anthony for the kind words I'm glad you're happy with our work

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan
1 review , ON

Exterior window and door remove and caulk

Great guys, great service, excellent work, on time and no I don’t know them.
They went the extra mile as I asked for a small interior job and without hesitation they completed it at no additional charge (photo to prove it)
Thanks Jose it was my pleasure

thanks Vince for the nice review and it was our pleasure and thank you for your hospitality any problems don't hesitate to give us a call

Kosta D.
Kosta D.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Outdoor Caulking

Jose and his partner came to do the caulking all around my doors, windows and pipes outside. They were very punctual and described the work they were going to do in detail and also the materials they were using. They removed and disposed of the existing caulking before they put the new caulking which I was very happy with. They took their time putting in the new caulking and it looks great. Even inside the house I feel a great difference that there is no more drift coming from the windows and also a lot less sound coming from outside. I am very happy I found this company and I am very happy with their service and highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking to get caulking done.

thanks alot we are happy you are happy thanks again for your hospitality those coffees were amazing

Darren in Oshawa
Darren in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Cauling Exterior Windows and Doors

I called 4 companies and the price was very reasonable. The workmanship was fantastic. They are very professional and there attention to detail is great. I would recommend them hands down.
DF

thank you! Darren for the awesome review and thank you for your business if you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call

Marlene Thorne
Marlene Thorne

Caulking Bathtub

Caulking bathtub. Jose was punctual, polite and competent and also pleasant to deal with. His work was excellent.

Daluz
Daluz

Caulked the whole house

The caulking professionals did an owesome job on my home the cauking looks so nice and straight I also got them to do the skirt around the house between the sill/brick and that turned out sick. Jose is a man of his word I didn't have all the windows ready and once they were I called and he was there within a few days to finish the job. I would highly recommend the caulking professionals . Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot Steven it was our pleasure!

More about Caulking Professionals

We offer professional residential caulking We will remove the old stuff and reseal your windows and doors with top quality material to prevent any water damage from leaks it also helps maintain the temperature inside your house and prevent cold drafts in winter. . . . leave it to the ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Richmond Hill?