Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Versailles Builders

Roger
Roger

Bathroom

The project had many custom cuts with many design details to follow. The team is very kind, skilled and competent. The result was amazing. Like all projects, a few problems and issues happened, but they addressed and fixed all issues kindly with no stress. Customer service is really good! Thank you for the fantastic job!

Thank you very much for the review. It was great working with such kind clients. We are fortunate to have clients such as you and your wonderful wife.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom, Tiles

I am the homeowner in question. Everything stated above by Versailles Builders is correct. I have much more to say how Force One Contracting operates, but that should not be part of this response/review. I just want to say that my family is very thankful to Steve and his staff for helping us with the mess left by Force One Contracting. Our experience with Versailles Builders has been extremely positive. They acted very professionally, and so far have done an excellent job. We could not be happier with their work.
I would definitely use them again for future projects, and highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you so much for the review. We were happy to try to help as much as possible.

PAWSABILITIES PET SERVICES in Etobicoke
PAWSABILITIES PET SERVICES in Etobicoke

Tiled Flooring for Doggy Daycare - THANK YOU!!

I own a doggy walking/day care company in Etobicoke, Ontario.

We needed the current floors all ripped out and re-tiled completely as we have dogs that go pee all the time lol

Steve came in and told us what would be best to use, he took us to the tile store and gave us his company pricing and we saved a lot.

We are very happy with our floors after installation and we would definitely recommend Versailles to anyone. They were very straight forward and honest and walked us through the entire process.

As a business owner I respect the professionalism and excellent install that was done for my company.

Nadia

Thank you for the review. Your project was very great to work on. Good luck in your ventures and keep in touch. We are very excited for you to launch !!

Kind regards,

Your tiling specialists

Paris
Paris
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen, Baths & Laundry Room - Amazing Job, so happy, thank you

Steve and this crew came in to fix a job i had previously started in my kitchen, bathroom and laundry room with someone else who had abandoned us. I was very cautious this time around hiring a tiler because of the last guy.

Steve and his crew came in, protected my stuff with coverings, they communicated with me from start to finish and the job was done with great attention to detail and cuts we so neat. I was very amazed with how much they kept me in the loop as to what was happening and I appreciated it so much.

My experience with them was excellent. They have an actual office that coordinates thing with you. I highly recommend them.

Thank you kindly for the review. It was great working with you.

Melissa N.
Melissa N.

Condo renovations

I live in a 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom condo in the Parklawn & Lakeshore area. A friend of mine recommended Versailles for my project as I was doing a complete demo & redesign.

Steve & Abdullah came to see me the same day and provided advice and a very reasonable quote which made the renovation process even that much more easier.

Steve took the time to go with us to choose our tile, got us a great discount and started walking us through the entire project process so we knew what to expect.

We did tiling throughout our condo and it was amazing. We could not believe it was the same place afterwards and the increase in our property value was well worth the renovations.

My advice is to go with a a reliable contractor such as Versailles to ensure the job is done within a great time line, quality work and they communicated with us throughout the process with confidence.

Many thanks to Steve & Abdullah for making this experience seamless and for such stunning work.

Melissa

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to write such a detailed and kind review.

STUDIO P.
STUDIO P.

Fireplace Tile Installation

Amazing work by Versailles Builders, they were great to work with, were very meticulous and paid attention to small design details which we appreciate! Great communication throughout project, would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

Kitchen Lover in Etobicoke
Kitchen Lover in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

The Versailles Builders team recently did a spectacular job converting my outdated kitchen into a new, upgraded, luxury kitchen. They helped with every aspect of the job, from recommending and negotiating the cost of upgraded appliances and fixtures with suppliers, to working with my wife to select the new furniture and custom designed backsplash. Steve and his guys are extremely professional and take great pride in the quality of the work they do. And, most impressively, finished the job on time and on budget! I would highly recommend Steve and his team, and more importantly, my wife feels exactly the same way!

Thank you for the review!! We enjoyed working with you.

Martin k.
Martin k.

Shower and washroom reno

Would definitely hire Versailles builders again for any Reno project. The installers we're very professional and fast. My friend told me they specialize in marble slab i was very nervous as the everything in our Reno is custom made and cut but they assured me with thier quality of work and the outcome was just fabulous

Very happy to help you build your dream home.

Lara.C
Lara.C

Shower renovation

Sam and his team were fantastic! They stood by my side through every step of the project and gave me great recommendations and extras at no extra cost.

The team took care of the demolition work in clean and efficient manner and I didn't have to worry about a thing. What I loved the most is their attention to detail and how they made sure everything turned out perfect. The installation of our shower looked like a masterpiece after they were done with it.

Overall I would definitely recommend them for another project and I already told my family and friends.

Thank you Lara , always a pleasure.

More about Versailles Builders

We offer custom premium home tile installation and specialize in large marble slabs and marble work. With an ongoing commitment to quality, availability, and customer satisfaction, our knowledgeable staff will help you select and design your space in a relaxed atmosphere that will aid in your creativity

Our team of 30+ professionals will assure you get the quality that matches your expectations.

Contact us today for a free consultation 647.606.6448