General Contractors

Brock
Brock
1 review Hamilton, ON

Main floor remodel

I had a nightmare remodel that needed someone skilled to finish it up for me. I had nightmare contractor after nightmare contractor. James and his crew came in right away to help me finish. They put other jobs they were actively doing on hold to help me. They did a solid job. James has even gone as far to help me with the horrendous counter top that was installed by Shiny Granite. He is assisting me in getting a refund and the job done properly. He's called them and even gone to the store in person to tell them they suck. Warning: never use shiny granite. We have a couple little things left on my project but I already am looking to have him start some other projects for me. Be smart. Use james first, don't make the same mistakes I did. Just get James and JEC Prestige from the beginning.

Thanks Brock, it was a bit of a tough time in the beginning but the house looks Amazing! thanks again for the great review, we are always happy to help!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Highly recommended

416-822-5655
Hamilton
L9G 0A5

It's nice to be talented, but the old saying is true: "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Despite their obvious gifts, successful people like Kobe Bryant, Tim Cook, and Sheryl Sandberg wouldn't be where they were today without having insane work ethics.

Thanks Tara! this was a tough one to do, the result, made the work, worth every second! My team, and I enjoyed, finetunning the small details, thanks, for the great review! we look forward to future projects together.

hayley
hayley
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Two Bathrooms

James and Drew always show up when they say they will. They are polite and tidy, and their prices are fair. But beyond that their quality of work is excellent. They do not cut corners or rush through jobs. The quality of workmanship is visible, and I have hired them for various other projects including two bathrooms, three large built-in projects, as well as outdoor decking work. I trust JEC Prestige and am not going to risk trying anybody else, when I know I am dealing with superb service and skills.

Thanks Hayley! it's been a lot of fun working together, we are always happy to help!

Steve
Steve

Outdoor deck

416-822-5655
Hamilton
L9G 0A5

We were looking to replace existing deck with new deck and stone work. James and his crew did an excellent job understanding the work, sourcing materials, and getting the job done right. Very pleased with the final result. Thanks again James and team. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Steve, we had a great time working with you! my crew and I are looking forward to future projects together!

jesseg
jesseg

Kitchen Reno

They painted my kitchen and stained my cabinets. They also imbedded a fridge under my bar and built out the wall next to the bar to give it symmetry.

Thanks for the review! I enjoy working on unique custom styles that my clients prefer.

More about J.E.C Prestige

J.E.C. Prestige, Is A custom renovations, builder.

Our team, is dedicated to giving the best new look, to any age house.

"Raising the bar of industry standard's"