J.E.C Prestige

Reviews for J.E.C Prestige

hayley
hayley

Two Bathrooms

James and Drew always show up when they say they will. They are polite and tidy, and their prices are fair. But beyond that their quality of work is excellent. They do not cut corners or rush through jobs. The quality of workmanship is visible, and I have hired them for various other projects including two bathrooms, three large built-in projects, as well as outdoor decking work. I trust JEC Prestige and am not going to risk trying anybody else, when I know I am dealing with superb service and skills.

Thanks Hayley! it's been a lot of fun working together, we are always happy to help!

Steve
Steve

Outdoor deck

We were looking to replace existing deck with new deck and stone work. James and his crew did an excellent job understanding the work, sourcing materials, and getting the job done right. Very pleased with the final result. Thanks again James and team. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Steve, we had a great time working with you! my crew and I are looking forward to future projects together!

jesseg
jesseg

Kitchen Reno

They painted my kitchen and stained my cabinets. They also imbedded a fridge under my bar and built out the wall next to the bar to give it symmetry.

Thanks for the review! I enjoy working on unique custom styles that my clients prefer.

More about J.E.C Prestige

J.E.C. Prestige, Is A custom renovations, builder.

Our team, is dedicated to giving the best new look, to any age house.

"Raising the bar of industry standard's"