Weber Exteriors

Review for Weber Exteriors

S. MacDonald from Edmonton
S. MacDonald from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Siding, soffit, on two attached decks

I found Weber Exteriors on Kijiji. I interviewed over 10 contractors to repair and install siding on my repaired attached balconies. By the time I interviewed and hired Yuri, the school of hard knocks had me prepared me to deal with unscrupulous trades, contractors, etc. I found Yuri refreshing. His honesty and integrity with his estimate and his assistance and education guiding me through the process were priceless. As a woman who was not educated in the field of renovations, I have found the process to be very costly due to my lack of knowledge and people preying on that lack of knowledge. Even though I found one other company that was comparable to Yuri, there was something about Yuri and his staff that instilled confidence and trust. Weber stayed on budget and the job was completed in the expected timeframe. Very important to me was the job site was always left clean and Yuri was able to provide documentation that proved he had the necessary insurance to protect me and my home. Companies will tell you they have insurance, but when I ask to see it, that is when the truth comes out. As I go forward with further renovations, there is no doubt that Weber Exteriors will be the company that I hire to complete my siding renovations. It is my pleasure to provide this review for Weber Exteriors.”

Thank you Stella, we enjoyed working with you as well.

More about Weber Exteriors

Weber exteriors provides quality work on gutters, siding, soffit and fascia, stone, as well as aluminum or smart trim for windows and doors. Fully insured with warranty provided for our work.
Looking for Siding pros in Edmonton?