Siding

Reviews for Weber Exteriors

Riley W.
Riley W.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Exterior siding, soffits, fascia, metal bending

Yuriy and his team are very professional, on time, and dependable. The Price was fair and their attention to detail is very high! He communicated well and was willing to spend extra time with me to answer any questions and provide his recommendations.

I had one small issue with a piece of fascia several months later and Yuriy came and fixed right away, free of charge under warranty. I highly recommend Weber Exteriors and I will use them again!

Riley, thank you for choosing Weber Exteriors to complete the work on your home and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Weber Exteriors delivers...

I have used Weber exteriors on several jobs and will continue to do so. Most recently they fixed some fascia and soffit on a renovation.
Previously, they did the siding, soffit, and fascia on a new build. Yuri, the owner, is very easy to deal with and the finished product is top notch. I highly recommend Weber Exteriors.

Thank you Dustin for taking time and leaving us a feedback. Its always a pleasure to work for you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Siding/ Eavestrough

Yuri and his crew do a great job. Yuri is really easy to deal with and always responds promptly when we call him.
I highly recommend his crew. He finished his work on the agreed date and came back when i had any issues .

We appreciate your feedback.

Mazzuca C.
Mazzuca C.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Siding , soffit and fascia

I am a small custom home builder in the Sherwood Park and Edmonton area. I worked with Yuri, from Weber Exteriors on my latest siding project. I found Yuri, to be very professional and easy to work with. His knowledge and experience in the siding industry insured that job was completed in a professional and timely manner. I am very pleased with him and his crew and will finitely be doing more business in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Weber Exteriors for your exterior needs. You were a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bryn
Bryn

Siding Repair

Strong winds tore of a piece of siding from my house in a difficult to access location. The broken siding was slapping against the window and I feared it would break.

The siding was fixed the same afternoon and the repairman also took the extra effort to inspect the rest of the house and fix other pieces that were loose.

Hi Bryn. Thank you for trusting us with your exterior needs and easy communication.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years

AB R.
AB R.
1 review , AB

Vinyl siding

We are very impressed by Weber Exteriors! They did a great job, in a timely manner at a very reasonable price! Thank you very much guys!

Thank you Dennis for your positive review. Looking to do more business with you in 2019.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years

Bill
Bill
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Exterior siding

I would like to start by saying that you’re he was very prompt professional and his crew was very well-versed in the siding job that was undertaken.
I was very happy with the guys as they clean the yard every day after work so there was no nails or debris left around the house .
They went above and beyond to make the house look great .
Thank you guys.

Thank you Bill for choosing us for your exterior needs on your home.

Merry Christmas & Happy News Years

S. MacDonald from Edmonton
S. MacDonald from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Siding, soffit, on two attached decks

I found Weber Exteriors on Kijiji. I interviewed over 10 contractors to repair and install siding on my repaired attached balconies. By the time I interviewed and hired Yuri, the school of hard knocks had me prepared me to deal with unscrupulous trades, contractors, etc. I found Yuri refreshing. His honesty and integrity with his estimate and his assistance and education guiding me through the process were priceless. As a woman who was not educated in the field of renovations, I have found the process to be very costly due to my lack of knowledge and people preying on that lack of knowledge. Even though I found one other company that was comparable to Yuri, there was something about Yuri and his staff that instilled confidence and trust. Weber stayed on budget and the job was completed in the expected timeframe. Very important to me was the job site was always left clean and Yuri was able to provide documentation that proved he had the necessary insurance to protect me and my home. Companies will tell you they have insurance, but when I ask to see it, that is when the truth comes out. As I go forward with further renovations, there is no doubt that Weber Exteriors will be the company that I hire to complete my siding renovations. It is my pleasure to provide this review for Weber Exteriors.”

Thank you Stella, we enjoyed working with you as well.

More about Weber Exteriors

Weber exteriors provides quality work on gutters, siding, soffit and fascia, stone, as well as aluminum or smart trim for windows and doors.

Fully insured with warranty provided for our work.

Do you have a big project in mind or maybe its a pretty small one. Visit us at SidingRepair.ca and we will answer all your questions.