They were very quick to get me a quote and accept my deposit with a promise of a "one of the first jobs in the spring". However in late spring when I called to get an estimate on my installation date the women I spoke to was very brash and could not give me any idea when the install may be. I called back 3 weeks later and was met with the same attitude. I threatened to cancel the whole job. Finally work started to happen and they showed up in fits and spurts with no real commitment to finishing the job.
1. Charged me extra for work that was supposed to be included as part of the original quote.
2. Did not install full width and length as per agreement.
3. Refuse to return phone calls.
4. Made up some story about me agreeing to a sealing in the spring in exchange for the amount of paving that was not completed.
5. Install crew tried upselling multiple times during install.
6. Extremely rude office staff.
- Approximate cost of services: