OnHive Inc.

Toronto ON M4P 1E4

Reviews for OnHive Inc.

Salvatore B.
Salvatore B.

Camera, doorbell and liftmaster garage installation

Great, courteous, clean and quick service. Installation done in a single day. Excellent support after the installation. They set up our apps on phone and showed how to use them. They gave us advice on other product.

Prompt service. Excellent work. Very clean. Very reliable. Extremely friendly. Gave excellent advice on the product to use. Promptly followed up on my request for advice. Would highly recommend this company.

Chen
Chen

Cameras and outdoor lights

I asked onhive to help me install 3 outdoor cameras and 4 outdoor lights with fixtures around the house, Josh and Pat just did excellent work here and I am really grateful for that, thank you! Highly recommended if someone need some security equipment need to be installed.

Thank you for support and kind words Chen!

Outdoor NEST Cam instlation

Great service from initial quote to final installation. They were very prompt to provide a professional quote for my camera installation, then showed up on time on the day of the installation. They were very professional and cleaned up after the work. I was very impress and would highly recommended their service. In fact, calling them to install a 3rd cam for me in few weeks.

Thank you for the kind words Dushan!

Jimmy416
Jimmy416

Nest Hello

Quick and professional responses to get the quote and organize the appointment. Expert and friendly Technician for the installation. Would highly recommend them and will use Hive again for other smart-home products.

Thank you! Glad we could assist

Mel
Mel

Happy Customer

I hired OnHive to install my Nest products and they were fantastic. They were responsive from the initial contact requesting a quote. The installers were on time, personable and skilled. They cleaned up the area after the job was done which was great. There were no surprises when I received the bill at the end and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you! We appreciate your support.

Darryl in Old Toronto
Darryl in Old Toronto

EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COMPANY

OnHive was very professional and knowledgeable from the first time I reached out to them. Installed 2 security camera's at my home, did a very clean job, no wires showing at all and both camera's are mounted and aimed to get a maximum vision. They helped with the app to make sure I knew how to use if before they left. Would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Thank you! We are glad we could assist you Darryl.

Great service by knowledgeable people

I used OnHive to install an iSmart Alarm system.

They were wonderful. The system was perfectly set-up throughout our house and with minimal disruption.
The OnHive crew was efficient, knowledgeable and took the time to explain how to use the system once it was installed.
We now use them for an annual servicing of this alarm system.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could assist

Mr. D.
Mr. D.

installation of Nest thermostat

I would highly recommend this company. The technician who came to my home to install the C wire for a new Nest Thermostat was very helpful and obviously knew his job. He was professional, courteous and was on time. I value contractors who arrive when they say they will. Similarly, the customer service people with whom I dealt at On Hive were equally helpful and courteous, and always responded to my inquiries in a timely fashion.

Thank you!

SB - Bolton
SB - Bolton

Nest Thermostats, Smoke Detectors & Cams, Ring Pro Door Bell, Schlage Door Locks.

Team have good Knowledge about various products and solutions. Explained very well about functionality of different products. that helped me to take the correct decision.

Great Professional Installation.

Completed on time. Excellent after Sales Support.

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words, it was our pleasure!

Mvep1
Mvep1

Home automation with Nest

These guys are amazing! From the quoting stage and all the way through installation. It was a pleasure having them install and explain all the features on the Nest Thermostat, Nest Smoke detectors and Outdoor Cameras. They left the site clean and the installation was done in a visually pleasing manner. Highly recommended OnHive for any home automation features. I will be bringing them back for a Home Theater and AV package setup

Thank you for your kind word! Looking forward to the next project.

More about OnHive Inc.

We are a tech-based solutions company that integrates connected technology in day-to-day functioning spaces, such as your home or business. We automate key aspects and features of your space, built on custom IoT (Internet of Things) and automation ecosystems that focus on: security, climate control, lighting, Wi-Fi networks and audio-visual ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Toronto?