On Hive Inc.

Home Automation
Toronto ON M4P 1E4

Reviews for On Hive Inc.

Nest Hello Install -- Amazing!

Installation of Nest Hello in a century row house in Toronto with no existing wiring to the door or chime in the house. The techs worked quickly, communicating every step of the way to ensure my satisfaction. Their attention to detail and respect for my home were incredible. Highly recommended.

Lori Lawrence from Old Toronto
Lori Lawrence from Old Toronto

Nest Yale lock Special Order & Install

I required a Nest Yale lock that was special order. From the Quote to the install, everything was excellent. Patrick, the installer , was very thorough and took time explaining the product to me once installed.
After experiencing some wifi difficulties, and problem re connecting the lock, I advised Eric ( the sales person ) of my difficulty, by e-mail.
Eric responded within Minutes by phone, trouble shooter with me on the phone, then sent a tech out within the hour. While the problem was my wifi ( and since increased ) and Not the problem, OnHive made me, the customer, their immediate priority.

Josh, the tech who came to remedy, had the situation handled and me up and running in no time flat. He too explained more about my product. Josh mentioned how the installer had left really informative notes on my file. OnHive seemed like a cohesive team.

Overall, from product sales, to payment processing and special ordering, to installation and trouble shooting, Onhive was on point!!!

It’s been a long time since customer care was fashionable again .

Amazing! Thank you for the kind words and support. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Salvatore B.
Salvatore B.

Camera, doorbell and liftmaster garage installation

Great, courteous, clean and quick service. Installation done in a single day. Excellent support after the installation. They set up our apps on phone and showed how to use them. They gave us advice on other product.

Prompt service. Excellent work. Very clean. Very reliable. Extremely friendly. Gave excellent advice on the product to use. Promptly followed up on my request for advice. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words! Glad we could assist

Chen
Chen

Cameras and outdoor lights

I asked onhive to help me install 3 outdoor cameras and 4 outdoor lights with fixtures around the house, Josh and Pat just did excellent work here and I am really grateful for that, thank you! Highly recommended if someone need some security equipment need to be installed.

Thank you for support and kind words Chen!

Outdoor NEST Cam instlation

Great service from initial quote to final installation. They were very prompt to provide a professional quote for my camera installation, then showed up on time on the day of the installation. They were very professional and cleaned up after the work. I was very impress and would highly recommended their service. In fact, calling them to install a 3rd cam for me in few weeks.

Thank you for the kind words Dushan!

J416
J416

Nest Hello

Quick and professional responses to get the quote and organize the appointment. Expert and friendly Technician for the installation. Would highly recommend them and will use Hive again for other smart-home products.

Thank you! Glad we could assist

Mel
Mel

Happy Customer

I hired OnHive to install my Nest products and they were fantastic. They were responsive from the initial contact requesting a quote. The installers were on time, personable and skilled. They cleaned up the area after the job was done which was great. There were no surprises when I received the bill at the end and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you! We appreciate your support.

Darryl in Old Toronto
Darryl in Old Toronto

EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COMPANY

OnHive was very professional and knowledgeable from the first time I reached out to them. Installed 2 security camera's at my home, did a very clean job, no wires showing at all and both camera's are mounted and aimed to get a maximum vision. They helped with the app to make sure I knew how to use if before they left. Would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Thank you! We are glad we could assist you Darryl.

Great service by knowledgeable people

I used OnHive to install an iSmart Alarm system.

They were wonderful. The system was perfectly set-up throughout our house and with minimal disruption.
The OnHive crew was efficient, knowledgeable and took the time to explain how to use the system once it was installed.
We now use them for an annual servicing of this alarm system.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could assist

More about On Hive Inc.

We are a tech-based solutions company that integrates connected technology in day-to-day functioning spaces, such as your home or business. We automate key aspects and features of your space, built on custom IoT (Internet of Things) and automation ecosystems that focus on: security, climate control, lighting, Wi-Fi networks and audio-visual ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Toronto?