Maple Leaf Caulking

Home Office Renovation
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Markham  >  Maple Leaf Caulking

Reviews for Maple Leaf Caulking

Front porch caulking

very impressed with Niko and his excellent service and commitment to get the job done right!
He made a few visits to our property to ensure he was able to tackle every possible way to prevent water from seeping into our cold cellar below our front porch. The initial application didn't do enough and here is where Niko stands out miles above the rest! He was eager to succeed and returned to our house several times until finally actually digging up some of our flagstone to get right down into the source of the problem.
He did not even want to accept any extra money because his work ethic is to do it right .
He uses a very strong professional brand of caulk and is excellent at colour matching .
Today was a big test because we had a heavy sudden downpour - and am so pleased to confirm that no water dripped down into our cold cellar ! This problem has taken decades to fix and now, thanks to Niko, it is mission accomplished!
Highly recommend this company and this fine man.
Thanks Niko!

I'm so glad we did it! It was such a relief to hear that after a few visits the problem was solved. You guys made my day. Thank you!!!!

Dry in North York
Dry in North York

Caulking

Look no further. Big job or task so small you might want to do it yourself. Nicolas Favaro has exceptional skills and experience. Brings old world quality to each job he's completed for us. Uses top rate materials.

We asked him to seal third story windows on our townhome. (All the others we contacted drove by for a look and failed to call us back) He has also completed some water proofing for us.

Nicolas is personable, knowledgeable and can explain in plain language the intricacies of his work.

Thank you, guys. let me know if there's anything I can do for you

Canadian
Canadian
4 reviews Pincourt,

Excellent Work!

I called their phone number listed here and Nicolas answered himself. He took down my address and visited my home for an estimate. I had the quote within a few hours unlike other companies I called from this platform and had to wait for days and still no answer.
I scheduled Nico's team to do the job on a Sunday. They showed up on time and they brought their A game for sure. The finished caulking was immaculate, as requested. Not only was the job done precisely, Nico matched the colors of the caulking as per my request. He went out of the way to caulk & seal a few other things that I missed to mention. That was a bonus. There is a great focus on customer service and the team was very pleasant to deal with.I would recommend this team anytime for a caulking job.

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure to work with you. Call me anytime if you need anything else.

Ian B.
Ian B.

Caulking of windows, doors and shower.

Nicolas and his team did a terrific job. They were on time and completed all issue on time and to a very high standard. We were very pleased with the work and would use they again.
I would recommended them highly

Thanks Ian. Let me know if you need anything else.

Alex
Alex
1 review , ON

Bathroom and baseboard caulking

Maple Leaf Caulking did an amazing job on my bathrooms. All baseboards were caulked very neatly and it looks great. The caulking in the bathtub and toilet was very old and sloppy. Now it looks nice and I now it’s sealed properly. The colour was professionally matched.
I would highly recommend their services. They are very polite, knowledgeable and thorough.

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you

Karim
Karim
1 review Burlington, ON

Outdoor caulking

Very professional guaranteed work (outdoor window caulking) in a timely manner at a fair price. Thanks Nico! We can already feel the difference when standing near our windows.

Thanks Karim, it was great to work with you. Let me know if you ever need my services.

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Walkway Caulking

Maple Leaf Caulking was reliable and affordable. Very knowledgeable about what he needed to do. He would not sacrifice the quality of his work for convenience. (He was ready to do the job the very day he came to check the site out but because there had been some rain, he suggested we book for next week when the weather was clear for the sake of the job.) On top of all that he was very courteous and tidy.

Thanks Shawn. Even though we never actually meet, it was great to help you waterproof the side if your house and your neighbors. Thanks for trusting my services

Irene
Irene

Caulking

I am so impressed with Maple Leaf Caulking. Nicolas was very professional on the phone right through to the end of the project. He told me about the product he was using, exactly how long it would take and what to expect. The finished product looks so nice and clean. I'm very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Maple Leaf Caulking.

Thank you Irene, you have a beautiful house and you were a great costumer. Anything you need, I'm at your service.

Eric
Eric
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Caulking all doors, windows, etc...

Nico is the owner of Maple Lead Caulking and does the work himself. Simply put, I never thought I would find someone who is passionate about caulking; he really is!

He prides himself on doing quality work, only uses top quality caulking products (you can't find it at lowes, home depot, etc..), and the price was good. Moreover, he is easily reached by phone, returns calls, and will drop by to review colour choices and give his own recommendation. I'm very happy I had Maple Leaf Caulking do my entire house. Great work!

It was great to work on your house, Eric. Thanks for choosing Maple Leaf Caulking!

N. S.
N. S.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Whole house caulking

This was an excellent caulking job. Nicolas is a very experienced profesional in the caulking field. He did the job faster than I expected, and in a very clean manner. He took great care to make sure the colours of the caulking matched the windows and the colour of the house. The material used was very high quality, and better than the material I had originally. All the seams in the house were done in a very precise manner, with a very high quality workmanship. I can wholeheartedly recommend Nicolas on his work. If you hire him I am sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you for a job well done.

Thanl you! It was great to work in your beautiful house.

More about Maple Leaf Caulking

Maple Leaf Caulking
***
We are a growing company. The quality of our work is second to none. We work closely with our clients to customize the services we provide based on their specific needs and circumstances. We are proud to be a leading Caulking Company in Ontario. The best material is our best tool and customer satisfaction our best asset.
Contact us today to get a quote.
New caulking
Removal and re-caulking
On new construction we match the color of the windows and doors. With existing caulking we remove and replace old caulking to ensure maximum bonding between surfaces and re-install new caulking.
Glazing and interior work
We do the glazing of the glass panels of windows when there is condensation build up.
We also do bathroom and kitchen caulking.
Commercial work
Our commercial experience is growing. Besides exterior caulking renovation or new installation, we also do interior work like firestopping and decorative caulking. **