Whitlock Carpentry & Stonework

Koornneef
Koornneef
1 review Prince Edward, ON

Replace siding

Austin did an amazing job with the siding!
He is Very friendly and professional.
He is extremely reasonably priced and works quickly and efficiently.
We have gotten so many compliments on what a phenomenal job he has done! I couldn’t be happier with the results, I will definitely be calling him again in the future for any other renovation needs!

D in Avonmore
D in Avonmore
1 review Oshawa, ON

Patio Installation

I hired Whitlock to refinish my patio and deck around my pool.  The job was done on time and on budget without a single issue.  I'd highly recommend using Whitlock Construction for your next home project in the GTA or Durham region.  Thanks guys, amazing job.

Thank you, greatly appreciate your review.

More about Whitlock Carpentry & Stonework

We are a family run business with the guarantee of our family name. Respect for the client and their satisfaction. We have completed many projects on schedule without any hiccups. Such as en-fill/ sub-division framing, log homes, complete home renovations, etc. We are loyal to our customers and our community, ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Oshawa?