Icon Restoration

Review for Icon Restoration

Elsin Brahaj in Toronto
Elsin Brahaj in Toronto

Mould Removal

i had a mold in my living room . I called Icon Restoration SERVICES, they arrived in less then an hour , inspected the mold area , gave me a good estimate , and did a amazing job !!! , left my living room cleaner then it was . Thank you very much . I will sure recommend you.

More about Icon Restoration

Icon Restoration is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year and will be on site within 2 hours of your call. We understand the challenges you face when disaster strikes your property and we rapidly, professionally and compassionately guide you through the entire ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Toronto?