Jl Drywall Office And Renovations

R_sardella
R_sardella
1 review Whitby, ON

Drop ceiling

Beautiful job, no trouble booking, quick install and friendly service. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thanks Rocco! Its our goal to deliver the Ultimate Construction Experience to each of our customers Every single time!

3 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement renovation

This is the second time I have used Justin and team and once again very happy with the outcome. Justin was easy to work with, fair in his prices and delivered the project exactly as planned. We had a small hiccup which inevitably can happen and Justin was quick to rectify keeping the project right on track. I think it is important to mention this as I think it adds credibility to Justin. Things will never be always perfect and it is how you deal with problems when they okay and I was 100 satisfied.

Thanks for the review Ed! I always say co-ordination and comunication are key to a successful project and this was the perfect example!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Office Renovations

Justin gave us a prompt quote for drywall with drop ceiling grid and tiles.
The work was performed in a top notch professional manner, on time and as originally quoted. No fuss no muss!
We have no hesitation in recommending JL Drywall for any construction project that they feel qualified in applying for.
Hopkins Investments Limited
Frank Green

Thanks for the review Frank! It was an absolute pleasure working with your team and i look forward to future projects!

Justin

Don Pancoe
Don Pancoe
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement drop ceiling

Excellent work by Jason...delivered as scheduled and as priced. Would highly recommend this service.

Thank you very much for the review! we hope to help out on your future projects!

Larry &.
Larry &.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Damaged ceiling repair

Due to an unfortunate incident, we were left with a large hole in the ceiling of one of our bedrooms. The ceiling had a stuccoed finish and it had been painted once. We looked on “Homestars” for someone who might be able to repair the damage. After reading the customer reviews, we chose to call “JL Drywall”. We booked an appointment and Justin came to view the damaged ceiling. He felt that he could repair the damaged area without replacing the entire ceiling. On his first day on the job, he managed to scrape off the stuccoed texture (a very labour intensive job!) and begin the process of skim coating the entire ceiling. After two subsequent visits, the ceiling was completely smooth and ready to be painted. We were very pleased with the result. There is no trace of the original damage. We found Justin to be a very pleasant and down to earth person and with excellent skills working with drywall. He clearly explained what he had to do and readily answered any questions. We have no hesitation in giving Justin our highest recommendation

Thank you for the review Larry!

3 reviews Whitby, ON

Detached House Renovation: Reno 2 Legal Aparments

Thanks to Justin and his professional team for a job extremely well done. I found Justin on Homestars and arranged to meet. It is always more difficult to put your trust in someone new even with great Homestars reviews. Justin was very knowledgeable and helpful from the first meeting. Justin quickly turned around a quote and was able to get started within 2 weeks to meet my time demands. Legal apartments have more rules than I could keep track of and Justin was great at fulfilling all the towns requirements. We passed the inspection on the first visit. Mud and tape can be an art and Justin was able to push forward with a slow drying basement doing everything he could to keep on schedule (fans, heaters,etc.). Both my painter and I were very happy with the finish and it made the paint prime coat that much easier. The ceilings were a great finish. Justin was able to keep to the budget and even included some extras. I believe all projects should have some give and take and I felt everyone walked out happy. I got a great job at a reasonable price on schedule with no surprises. That is all I ask. I would happily be a reference for Justin any time and would use him again. This was the first rental home I have bought and I was the general contractor. All of the subs worked great together and if I don't get horrible renters I will do it again! ; )

Thank you for the review Ed!

We enjoyed working on this project with you from start to finish.
Communication plays a huge part of a construction experience like this. The smallest thing can delay a project, its our goal to get it right the first time around. I look forward to executing the same work plan on your future projects.

Thanks again
Justin

Monica
Monica

Drywall repairs

Justin and his team did an excellent job with our drywall repairs. We had taken down some walls and you can’t even tell they were there now. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the Review Monica!

Aaron
Aaron
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement ceiling framed and drywalled.

I am very happy and impressed with Justin's work. From the initial visit, Justin was able provide a quote, material list (a cost saving option) and a timeframe for completion. Justin boxed around new duct work and made sure I had the legal height reqirements for a basement apt. He is very knowledgable and a true professional. I highly recommended Justin.

Thank you for the review Aaron. Just another day for me however construction is a new experience for most customers. We aim to make it a good one!

1 review Colborne, ON

drywall installation in new house

Justin and his crew did a fantastic job. They were fast, courteous and the quality of the work was excellent. I highly recommend JL Drywall.

Thanks for the review Ed!
We are happy to help on any future projects.

Sarah
Sarah

Ceiling repair

Justin and his trades were wonderful to work with!! We are incredibly happy with how they worked and the results! I've never been so happy to look at perfectly dry walled ceilings!! After our upstairs hallway plaster ceiling partially fell down, we were worried about the cost, mess of the repair and which company to hire. I found Justin on homestars and hired him based on his reviews and fair price. We had our upstairs hallway plaster ceiling, living room plaster ceiling and crown molding replaced with dry wall and new MDF crown. Justin recommended his brother Seth to install the ship lap in our foyer. Together they worked so well! I have two young kids. Justin, Seth and the painters were so good with my kids and very easy to work with. I've recommended them to everyone I know and will definitely hire them again for future projects.

Thank you for the review Sarah! Accommodation is our specialty and it make us happy to hear how pleased you are with the results! we look forward to future projects.

More about Jl Drywall Office And Renovations

Since 2007 providing quality, good customer experience and integrity you can depend on.
Call us to see what is possible.