Jl Drywall Office And Renovations

Reviews for Jl Drywall Office And Renovations

Monica
Monica

Drywall repairs

Justin and his team did an excellent job with our drywall repairs. We had taken down some walls and you can’t even tell they were there now. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the Review Monica!

Aaron
Aaron
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement ceiling framed and drywalled.

I am very happy and impressed with Justin's work. From the initial visit, Justin was able provide a quote, material list (a cost saving option) and a timeframe for completion. Justin boxed around new duct work and made sure I had the legal height reqirements for a basement apt. He is very knowledgable and a true professional. I highly recommended Justin.

Thank you for the review Aaron. Just another day for me however construction is a new experience for most customers. We aim to make it a good one!

Ed
Ed
1 review Colborne, ON

drywall installation in new house

Justin and his crew did a fantastic job. They were fast, courteous and the quality of the work was excellent. I highly recommend JL Drywall.

Thanks for the review Ed!
We are happy to help on any future projects.

Sarah
Sarah

Ceiling repair

Justin and his trades were wonderful to work with!! We are incredibly happy with how they worked and the results! I've never been so happy to look at perfectly dry walled ceilings!! After our upstairs hallway plaster ceiling partially fell down, we were worried about the cost, mess of the repair and which company to hire. I found Justin on homestars and hired him based on his reviews and fair price. We had our upstairs hallway plaster ceiling, living room plaster ceiling and crown molding replaced with dry wall and new MDF crown. Justin recommended his brother Seth to install the ship lap in our foyer. Together they worked so well! I have two young kids. Justin, Seth and the painters were so good with my kids and very easy to work with. I've recommended them to everyone I know and will definitely hire them again for future projects.

Thank you for the review Sarah! Accommodation is our specialty and it make us happy to hear how pleased you are with the results! we look forward to future projects.

Mark
Mark

Bathroom Renovation

Justin did an excellent job dry walling and mudding our bathroom renovation. The space was quite challenging but was done well and in a timely manner. Justin even came back afterwards to touch up the job after the room was primed. I would recommend Justin for your next renovation!

Thank you for the review Mark. we have no problem accommodating hold ups with electrical or what ever it may be as well as check outs after primer.

Gerald
Gerald

Ceiling drywall repair.

The work is very well done. Justin is a professional and it shows. He came back a few times to ensure a smooth finish.

Thank you for the review Gerald.

aaron
aaron

Office Rennovation

Justin and his team were very professional and timely. They completed everything we asked for on the schedule they set, and we couldn't be happier with the results. They took care to ensure our old hardwood floors were not harmed during the construction, and they were able to work around issues that come with such an old office building. I would absolutely recommend JL Drywall to anyone looking to have this sort of work completed.

Thank you for the review Aaron! glad to add you to the list of satisfied customers!

AarbronBeast
AarbronBeast
1 review Whitby, ON

Tape/Mud dining room ceiling.

I asked Justin to tape/mud/sand my dining room ceiling after I installed new drywall. Justin has several years experience in home building (framing, drywall install, etc.) with only 3 years taping and mudding. Even so, his work was very decent. Enough for a 20 year veteran to say he did a great job. Plus Justin is friendly, listens to concerns and answers questions courteously. He is willing to get the job done right to my satisfaction. The only request that I would have for next time is to use a drop cloth rather than paper. Would ask him to do additional work in the future. Thanks, Justin!

Thank you for the detailed review. We take every concern and apply them to our future contracts to ensure as much satisfaction as possible.
Thanks again
JL Drywall

Brad
Brad
1 review Oshawa, ON

Office repair, drywall and ceiling tile replacement from water damage.

Justin and his crew arrived on time, completed work as agreed and on budgeted quote. There is nothing more I could ask. Area cleaned once they were complete as if no one had been here. Highly recommend this crew.

Thank you for the review Brad!

BPBL in Mississauga
BPBL in Mississauga

Demising wall

Justin and his crew installed a demising wall dividing two unfinished spaces, in anticipation of work in one side of the suite. He did an excellent job in constructing the wall, exceeding specifications, and in sealing it better than code. He also anticipated future electrical work by installing and bending electrical conduit. He did just a great job, I have n hesitation in recommending him for commercial or residential work.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to accommodate any way possible.
JL Drywall

More about Jl Drywall Office And Renovations

Since 2007 providing quality, good customer experience and integrity you can depend on.
Call us to see what is possible.